It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Congratulations president elect Barack Obama. Good luck with your upcoming 4 years as president.

I have some questions for you that I would like to ask.

• Are you going to cut all ties to the Trilateral Commission now that you will be president of the United States?
  • Are you going to cut all ties to the Council on Foreign Relations?
  • Are you going to cease the operation of the Federal Reserve, ensuring that fractional reserve banking and inflation become a thing of the past?
  • Are you going to let the government start issuing United States Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes?
  • Are you going to roll back the Patriot Act?
  • Are you going to pull the troops out of Iraq?
  • Are you going to do something about the dramatically increased Opium production in Afghanistan after the Taliban were driven out?
  • Are you going to sustain the war on drugs, which is actually a farce?

That's it for now.

Bandit

[edit on 5-11-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Do you want him to die by assasination?

two lines.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I know that's the danger that comes with such actions. It happened to JFK, Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley. But it has to be done if we as a society are to survive financially in the future.

And no, I don't want him to day. I don't wish that on anyone. I want him to live to see his grandchildren.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
thanks for asking such questions; however, I don't need to tell you, or anyone on this forum, that your questions will not only go unanswered, they will be completely ignored..

asking these questions, and demanding answers, is our patriotic right and duty; I fear we will be perpetually silenced, ignored, brushed off as extremists, and ridiculed..

we know that Obama will not lift a finger to seek to resolve the terribly important issues you arise; yet, under the circumstances, it is our duty as Americans to hold this man's feet to the fire..

we the people must make our leaders speak for us !!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's much too early to tell whether or not Obama will do any of the things he has promised or not. All we can do is standby and wait to take action if he tries to do anything to steer this country in the wrong direction.

The honeymoon is over Obama, you've been elected. From now on you are going to have to take responsibility for you actions.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness
thanks for asking such questions; however, I don't need to tell you, or anyone on this forum, that your questions will not only go unanswered, they will be completely ignored..

asking these questions, and demanding answers, is our patriotic right and duty; I fear we will be perpetually silenced, ignored, brushed off as extremists, and ridiculed..

we know that Obama will not lift a finger to seek to resolve the terribly important issues you arise; yet, under the circumstances, it is our duty as Americans to hold this man's feet to the fire..

we the people must make our leaders speak for us !!

very well said! couldn't agree more

excellent post

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well, we all know that's futile. He may be the president but he's only one man. What we should concentrate on doing is try to educate the sheeple. Good luck to us.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I have some questions for you that I would like to ask.

Considering that Obama just named as his Chief of Staff - a Freddie Mac board of director - ABC News Story Here - I think the answer to your questions will be this - NO CHANGE.

(but good questions!)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obama is a Lincoln.

Lincoln had to get Russia to send it's entire Atlantic and Pacific Naval Fleets to port in Union Ports.

Lincoln had to get the help of a foreign power to help slaughter half of America. Then that half of America got their business's ripped away, property ripped away, and they weren't allowed to Vote for quite awhile after all that was done.

Obama will repeat what Lincoln did. Use a foreign power to slaughter half of America. He already publicly said "Half of Americans are my ENEMY".

Only other time a US President said that was Lincoln. And he slaughtered that half, stole what they had.

Watch.

new topics

top topics

join