It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's challenge to Australia (in Boyer Lectures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Rupert Murdoch's challenge to Australia (in Boyer Lectures)

www.news.com.au

NEWS Corporation Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch has warned Australia will miss out on an approaching "golden age" of prosperity and freedom unless we undertake radical reform, scale back Government and embrace the free market.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This will be of little interest to non-Aussies, but Murdoch is back in Oz trying to tell us how to run the country. You can download the speech at the ABC's Boyer microsite: www.abc.net.au...

I did download the mp3 and slugged it out thru half an hour of the usual Murdoch (so-called) "big picture" blather, but my ears really pricked up at his desire that Australia join NATO... er... what?!

Also the lectures run over 6 weeks with Murdoch delivering them all - down under. That was another eyebrow-raiser for me.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I saw a bit of his speech this morning, I'm a bit uncertain about him, I've heard many bad things about him from a lot of different people.

Plus do we want to listen to a person who isn't really involved in our country anymore?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hats off to you

Don't know how you took five minutes of him, let alone half an hour.

There's only been one remotely cheering piece of news re: Murdoch (imo) in the past 20-odd years --- and that was an article posted in another forum last year claiming Murdoch's son and heir apparent (not Lachlan) told his father (with T.Blair present) that he was .... piece of excreta.

I'm furious actually, to learn from you that ageing, rotting old reptile has the effrontery to return to Oz to give us a lecture !

This is the SAME piece of excreta who installed T.Blair .. who boasted publicly in print that T.Blair and G.Brown fought over him like a couple of rancid cats on heat ... and then 'moved' T.Blair and installed that unspeakable piece of ... (fill in yourself) ... G. Brown as the UN-elected PM of the UK.

I wait, every day, to hear that God has finally wrenched that putrid lump out of Murdoch's chest and sent him packing to the place especially reserved for the OTHER pieces of excreta (Cheyney, Bush One and Bush Two, Rumsfeld and ALL their obscene zionist cronies).

Maybe tomorrow ...

Or the next day ...

Or the next

But ONE day the whore media will announce the long-overdue demise of Murdoch. And I have a little sparkler just waiting to be lit in celebration .. waiting, waiting ...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

There's only been one remotely cheering piece of news re: Murdoch (imo) in the past 20-odd years --- and that was an article posted in another forum last year claiming Murdoch's son and heir apparent (not Lachlan) told his father (with T.Blair present) that he was .... piece of excreta.

His son was right. This dinosaur is a piece of s**t. He's the power behind Fox propanganda service. I'm told that he also owns Sky News. Just a short time ago, this #$^%^ took possession of the Wall St. Journal.

He does not want the "free market" to do anything. He supports corporatism -- fascism by any other name. Bush would not have been able to pull the wool over the eyes of the world without the help of this man.

You can go to youtube and see some excellent vids (made by Fox insiders) about his manipulation of the "news" on Fox. The world will be a better place when this fool passes.

new topics

top topics

join