It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"we are Tottenham.Super Tottenham....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Harry has certainly done his bit so far,I just hope we can hold out. Darren Bent is finnaly paying off his 18 million pound price tag. Mintwithahole,is it true that Carragher has scored as many goals for Spurs as he has for Liverpool?
Someone told me that and I don't know if it's true,apparently he's scored 3 own goals for Spurs and 3 for Liverpool.

I'm sorry to say you're right. Carragher scored an own goal against Spurs in , 5/12/1998 away from home, 1/5/1999 at Anfield and of course the 1/11/2008 away.
He's still one of are own so we forgive him. . . But he better not do it again!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was kind of hoping he'd come on tonight,give us a better chance. Turns out we didn't need it!! What's going on with your defence??!!

4-2 I'm quite supprised,but we deserved it.We owned Liverpool in the first half,ok second half was more even,and maybe even posession wise swayed towards Liverpool. And yes,that was a stone cut penalty you should have had. Old Mother Riley needs to check her peepers I reckons. that little Frasier Campbell looks like he's got some goals in him. Looking forward to see what he's got for us

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Cinnamon Crispas! En Fuego! Los Hotspurs estan ganado todo de los juegos in el Primer League hasta Senior Redknapp viene. Senior Acidtastic esta tomida bestante cervesa horita; ojala que no es muerto cuando los HotSpurs gana otro partido este fin de semana!
Arriba, abajo, al centro, al Dentro!

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I didn't understand a word of that,but you've mentioned beer at the end in picture,which means I agree wholeheartedly and completly with the above post

And I take back everything that i ever said about Gomez,he is the chosen one. He totally kept us in the game today against Manchester United.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hey Acidtastic! I was looking for your post right after the game - I was able to catch a replay here in the states and yes indeed your crazy Brazillian keeper played great- he is hilarious coming out for crosses, but he is an amazing athlete. Spurs are slowly moving up - still only a couple of wins away from middle table. Lots of teams in the middle with only a few points between them. Due to your passion and the fact that I needed a team to choose to follow this year - Tottenham is the perfect team to watch throughout - keep it going! Didn't they also get a win earlier in the week in international competition? Lastly, sorry to hear your dopey fans were giving Sol the stick - a few idiots make all look foolish - Sol was a memeber of the national team, right? Anyway, good on ya' go Spurs!

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow, I totally forgot I'd posted this thread until today. Because we beat Chelsea, and that makes me happy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Wow, I totally forgot I'd posted this thread until today. Because we beat Chelsea, and that makes me happy.

It also makes me extremely happy as well. However, I still haven't forgiven you lot for what you did to us early in the season!!
Its funny that I was talking to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago who thought Tottenham could end up relogated and now, if you string together a few wins, you could end up fighting for a place in Europe.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know, it's marvelous!! Harry's done a bang up job there. I just hope he doesn't get the seven month itch and bog off somewhere else. Though I can't see any reason why he'd do that just yet, he's got it all to play for next season. if we'd started like this and kept it going, we'd be up there with you lot.

And also, Gomez!! Really pleased to see that he's got his confidence back, he's proving himself to be a really good quality keeper, after the dismal start he had.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well things have certainly changed since this thread was started

Spurs 9
Wigan 1

news.bbc.co.uk...

Woo hooo

4th in the league

Teams P Pts
1 Chelsea 13 33
2 Man Utd 13 28
3 Arsenal 12 25