It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise on CNN Right Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just thought it was relevant to post that on Rick Sanchez's show right now, they are talking about a terror attack sometime in the next week. Apparently the Feds are on high alert and are alerting local law enforcement. He is also talking about the high emotions in this election and the fact that a rogue on either side could start something along the lines of a riot. Just thought this was kinda odd considering the Web Bot predictions and the numerous threads I've read on here about a major event in October.

Possible fear-mongering in a last ditch effort to sway votes toward McCain? I think so...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Vote puller for Mccain I agree.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

For those ATS members who don't get CNN on TV there is a link on cnn.com to listen to TV live.

CNN.com radio live

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Is this the report?
Or yet another one.?
It would be cool if you could fill in what is said for those of us who don't watch MSM.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Is this the report?
Or yet another one.?
It would be cool if you could fill in what is said for those of us who don't watch MSM.
Cheers.

That would be the one. I have to admit though I hadn't quite tuned in yet to hear about the website wanting Al-Qaida to instill an attack on the U.S. Let me say this also... I don't particularly care for Rick Sanchez's reporting. I only tune in because he takes live comments from the audience watching through facebook, twitter, and myspace, etc..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
seems like a bit of sensationalism really. there are a few sites like this and the chatter is always out there and the members are always calling for new attacks. kinda like Guns n Roses fans always calling for the inevitable new single. they want it, we all know it will, eventually come, but the man behind the music wants to be sure it is exactly what he wants.

Alas, like the new guns n roses single, released today, lots of anticipation and lots of requests doesn't translate into an event worth noting.

there is always the chance that cnn, by pumping this "story" up to the october surprise status, are hoping to scare voters away from McCain.
Something akin to "the terrorists want McCain in the white house, don't give them what they want and, in the event there's a terror attack before the election (always a possibility), please don't act rashly when voting"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am scared.
Yup, i am scared.
Rick Sanchez, i am afraid.

Lets all be AFRAID!!!!!!

Run to your physicians and tell them you are
AFRAID

Demand more fluoride in your tap waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Or you could pack a case and come with me on a hiking tour of the Scottish highlands

It's not worth getting worked up over,You can drive yourself mad worrying about things beyond your control.
I don't like that presenter on the clip. First time I've seen him too.
There's just something not right about him.

new topics

top topics

join