It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's most Feel-good video EVER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm always so jealous of Matt when I watch that video.

I want to be in all those places dancing with diverse people!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dude, that is the goofiest, bubble-gummiest, happy happy joy joy video I have seen in a long time, and I want to THANK YOU for sharing it with us. How could anyone not smile and see the message in this?

If we could only take the power of money and greed out of the equation we would see that for the most part people on this planet want to live together in peace and that we are all the same.

Nice to see this post amidst all the gloom we normally see everyday. Now I am gonna watch it again.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Flagged and all four videos starred, thank all of you for posting those.

I grew up having to fight alot just to defend myself.
I learned at an early age that fighting was not the answer, if I break your arm and you break my leg who wins? The doctor we both pay to patch us up

Even after learning that lesson it has taken me the better part of 30 years to finally get to the point that I can let down my gaurd, let go of the hate in my heart, and be HUMAN.

*hops on his soapbox and grabs his megaphone*
It's time for us to put down childish things and grow up, it takes a much bigger person to learn to love, than it does to learn to hate.

I only hope more people will watch those videos and stop and think to themselves for one moment...

What kind of world do YOU want to live in? A world where you turn on the news and watch stories about murder, rape, atrocities...
Or one where you turn on the news and see random acts of kindness, where people and eventually nations (I hope) spend precious time, money and energy to HELP others, instead of hurting them?

I'm not saying we all need to sit in a circle and sing kum bi ya, but it IS time we choose another path for ourselves collectively.

Imagine what this world would be like if all the time, money and energy we have spent on war and hate, had been spent trying to help eachother.

Thank you again for posting those, I had a crappy day and I think this was the first time I actually smiled today

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
u got a star there colorado ^_^
awesome vid

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was making a stop on a red light and a passenger in front of me got out of his car and started to do the dance on the center island. This was happening as I was pulling into the left turn lane, he ran back into his car.

It was crazy, but it made me laugh in joy knowing what that video brought to me. I was surprised and was gonna join the guy if i weren't the driver and hadn't the light turn green.

I love both the hugs and this video. Nice to see them again.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I know that video has been posted on ATS many times before, but its always great to have another look.

thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
lol, thanks for the laugh. I have a permasmile on my face today.

Now a little look into Matt's domestic difficulties...

Where The Hell is Matt's Girlfriend?

[edit on 22/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by non-living

that got me thinking... I have never scene anyone else but matt do the dance. So as bob as a my witness I here by decree that for the rest of my night life outing career I will either 1. do the dance so that many people will see me. 2. give out free hugs. All for the joy that hopefully one day I will be walking out of a bar or etc. and glance to my left to see some goofy life loving human doin da dance.... dance sucka dance.... move sucka move!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think it's cool that in both video's I've seen of this guy(...and he has 2 right?) that he shows all these amazing places all over the world, and the very last shot in both videos are places in Seattle about 5-10 min. walking from my house.

puts things in perspective...

on another note, I have to say that I saw all of this happening mere days ago!!!

weird.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Man, I found that depressing…
Poor guy travels the globe.
Seeks the help of thousands of individuals.
And still does not learn to dance.
So sad.

Or am I missing the message here?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
For the sake of the message, even I had avoided cracking any jokes this time...

But siiiighh

You do have a point, given the number of 3rd world nations he visited I will seriously never shake the "white men can't dance" stereotype from our culture no matter what I do.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Now I am forced out of guilt to post yet more feel good... stuff

Thanks, for the thread... by tomorrow, I wont be a Republican, I'll be out of business... within a few weeks my new Pradas will look like crap, I won't be able to afford razors so i'll have a beard and I'll be danceing and hugging people in the street and living in a box...

Dang... Emotions...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
[Grumbles] Dances, Hugs, Global awakenings, Old people, Animals...

Checking myself into a reprograming clinic in the AM, wont be able to debate my way out of a paper bag soon...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
2 great videos. really makes you wonder if world peace is possible.

then you flip on the news and realize it isnt.

o well

star and flag for you

Well, I found my answer to this particular problem...

Don't turn on the news!

It is definitely important to be informed about what is going on around you, but never forget that the MO of most news agencies is to get ratings and they seem to do that by presenting the "bad news", especially during tough times, because it is appealing to the old part of our brain dealing with fear and violence that makes us take notice (or at least that's how I have come to understand the concept). It's kind of the same reason people enjoy watching violent sports like MMA or boxing (myself included). Just keep your filters on and realize there is a motive in the news, even if it's something as "innocent" as ratings. Don't let it keep you down.

I don't care what they show me or tell me, I simply refuse to let go of the idea that we can build whatever world we want to, it's all about our choices. If everyone would stop the "I can't do anything, I'm only one person" process of mental sabotage, it'd be amazing to see what would happen over time as more people began to act on what they felt was right for their own life.

Fantastic videos, everyone. It is intriguing that some of them give a feeling of brief discomfort or "cheesiness" to some people when they see them. Ever stop to wonder why you get that feeling, what it is that causes that reaction when you see those images of happiness and peace? I'm not suggesting there's anything strange about it, I just like to question my reactions and ask why.

Interesting to ponder...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by SimpleAnswers]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

best thing ive watched in a hell of a long time, well the best thing that left me feeling good. i was smiling, saw the world in a different light, wondered why the hell we fight, what are we doing, the truth became evident.

uk.youtube.com...

what did you see? enemys? or human beings?

i saw human beings, why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated into killing eachother?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

ooops sorry replied to the wrong post, i meant to reply to conspiracy nut 23. lol that was a funny alternative.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thanks heaps...ColoradaJens....Ejoyed The Vid!

Also Thanks...Benevolent Heretic...Enoyed The Free Hugs Vid....
Juan Man...giving Free Hugs...most Thursdays...Pitt Street Mall,Sydney!
Juan Man has hugged many of my friends.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Seen it before a million times but it can't be posted enough in my opinion.

Also check out the "Free Hugs" video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join