It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's most Feel-good video EVER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
star and flag for you guys because these videos made me smile.
I actually forgot about my troubles for a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think mopus you may have made a break through here today! And much less vindicus
- thanks for the vid (wiping tear from my eye)

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I love that video!
I saw that about 2 months ago. Fell. In. Love.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that mate, works wonders.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

My friends and I do not shake hands. We always greet with hugs, no matter the gender combinations. When it comes to caring about another human being, gender and sexuality are just not a concern.

I would so do exactly what he did in the Free Hugs vid. I just hate that he had to get 10k signatures to keep going. Mutual affection should not be a matter for authority intervention. It was good of the cop at the end to give in to the power of human caring.

Stars BH.

Sorry OP, I have seen Matt's video before and it took me 3 sittings to get through it all. I am glad that he did all of that spreading of humanity and exposure, but it just peeks my Goofy-Crapometer.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks. Our friend Robert, here at the biker internet cafe Fuel SRQ, is going off to the US Army in the morning. It was great to share it with him.

Yes it is our world and the NWO has no business telling us how many people can live here and who can have access to the knowledge scattered all over the solar system.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ahhhhh. I needed that. Helps you to remember what PEOPLE are....not the you know whos.

S+F CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ah yes... I remember that... but it is so happifingy that I am only too glad to see it again.

If only.

I laughed at him dancing in the cosplay cafe... wanted to cry at him dancing in the DMZ.

I truly believe we'd all be that happy, if not for those in power and those who woudl step into their shoes.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Cheer and joy to you all my friends!
smile

Thank you this video sure cheers me up!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

Awesome! Great to hear that and prayers to your friend overseas. I know there are many incredibly comapssionate soldiers who do their job better than any soldiers in the world. Cheers.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Made me feel fuzzy inside and that gets you stared and flagged......

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
2 great videos. really makes you wonder if world peace is possible.

then you flip on the news and realize it isnt.

o well

star and flag for you

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Star and Flag great job.....

Another feel good vid right here>>>> theshiftmovie.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Holy Flashback... I THERE is an IDENTICLE thread here at above topsecret that i started monts ago.

Ironically some moderator moved it the media section...hmmm

HERE is the link.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a whole bunch of feel good video that people posted there.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I love that it ends in Seattle, my hometown.
Damn I'm gonna miss it when I ship out with the navy this spring...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I knew it would be here - like I posted in the OP without search function, I looked but did not see it - sorry should've bumped the thread but like I said at first - I saw it and really needed to share. I hope it's understandable.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Thanks for the vid - I watched the trailer and it looks to be well made. Even though some of it may be considered scare tactics, the truth are self evident. And vehicles as this need to come out to frame the dialogue in a more realistic manner.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I love this video. Thank you for posting it here. As soon as the kids in Madagascar dance, I start to cry. And I don't stop until way after it's over. It's beautiful. And it reminds me how we're all in this together.

*group hug*

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
BRAVO!!! That was good for the soul.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Star+Flag my good chum Star+Flag...

We need like a national Dance day or something where every problem for the day is forgotten and everybody can simply unwind feel good and dance to their hearts content. I suppose something similar to the bible's version of sunday and how it's supposed to be for rest

Since we can't have world peace for all eternity I would settle for one day, JUST ONE DAY in which everything can be forgotten and people can actually let out a real laugh of enjoyment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join