It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's most Feel-good video EVER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok, another possible beating - I had to post this and I don;t know where is appropriate. I am also sure that it has ALREADY been posted due to it's popularity, but my search function is offline and I didn't find it else where - I apologize in advance, but again, felt complelled to post immedately.

This is one of the best pull your heart strings, feel good videos in a long time, imo. If you've seen it, watch it again. If you haven't - watch it all the way through - (it's fast) and then, watch it again with your kids, your mom and dad, your grandparents, whoever.

Considering the fractions occurring in our world, I think it is good to see that in reality, aside from the men running the world and their games, we, the people of this earth, all have things in common. We all want peace for our families, security in our homes, the right to work and earn a living, and happiness for those around us. Music, dance, laughter, and love are all common denomonators that imo, are stronger than any other force we know. Please enjoy and love those around you.

www.youtube.com...

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Superb vid

Sure as hell goes to prove that ideas create war not people, makes you want to scream "It's our world, we'd like it back now"

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank you.
I really needed that today.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Man I love that video !

Thanks for posting it again !

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It is a great video! Thanks. Great message.

Here's another:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Guy sure gets around, doesn't he??

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And one more.

Ten Secrets

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

star for both video posters, the world sure could do with a lot more of this

just no playing grab ass k?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Obviously has too much time and money....and YES I am jealous.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very powerful video. I liked that. Star and flag.

It made me think how if the world would just stop for a second it would realize we all have a lot more in common then we realize.

and for the free hugs video. Ive seen that one before and ive always loved it. Everybody needs a good hug sometimes. everybody needs to be loved. start for you buddy.

Dust

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Reply to Benevolentheretic

Good vid, thanks! It starts off somewhat like the other one where at first it's just them, people don't know how to react and then human nature and the need for touch, communication takes over - and thank everyone for the posts - was just hoping to make it a brighter day.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am feeling

Somewhat less Mopus

and Slightly less Vindictus

I must pause and eat some Ice Cream and perhaps... go outside for just a moment and do so without a lit cigarette.

I am not comfortable with this...

Please attach a happiness warning in the future! Sudden facial responses could send me to the emergency room

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Reply to Mopusvindicus

Ha! Made me laugh - thanks - I hope the idea comes through - exactly on the cheese but it does work and I love the idea of connecting through music and dance - in particular Matt dances pretty hilariously. I like watching it for individual performaces like the funny guy in Australia or any with laughing kids. Sappy me. Now, onto chemtrails...

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thank you....

Now only if others can experience what we are right now...

Hey Illuminati take a look at that video, it's powerful doesn't it change your mind about this whole takeover businesses come on make peace with us already?

-IgN0RaNt

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Saw this vid a long time ago, very good though.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. That was great.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I had to run to the bathroom to throw up about half way through, did he fall off a cliff by chance near the end?

Oh alright, it was pretty good. It's interesting seeing all the different cultures and such. People seem to be having a good time, which we don't get to see often in a broader term. Most of our cultural exchange these days seems to come in the form of bombs, so its refreshing.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Glad I made you laugh

Now get ready to Cry!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just a joy to watch. Profound in how simple the message is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join