It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Umm the writing style of this Hidden Hand dude is very similar to someone posting claiming to be something else grand now... I've read so many of these kind of threads today, I forget which one it is. Some kind of Alien. ATS seems the perfect place for people with Delusions of Grandeur - keeps them off the streets.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

Well i still thing he/she answered more questions about the way things are and i will still keep "suspended judgment" even if the uninhabitable places prediction does not happen remember the execution depends on factors that change, i have read the Ra Material but he seems to have more details and it seems that all in all the thread is very insightful. i hope we get another window of opportunity. How did H_H even know of Barrak back then and what currency came to light i didnt get that one as far as the unification of nations i live in Ethiopia and i am constantly hearing of the United States of Africa and its implementation, i have a funny feeling come 2012 we will all be in awe of how we knew lol. what page did he/she stop ?

I came across this thread from a file on a friends computer he was a hacker and has lost it since he got into some network and saw something related to what H_H was telling us something along the lines of USSS(united states space ships) apparently they plan to move all New world order members off the earth when the harvest comes. also their is a bunch of stuff we dont know, funny thing is that the whole USSS thing corresponds to gary mikinnons findings on a nasa server.

What do you thing ok the whole thing ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonpeters1989

This thread started
18-10-2008

About a year and month (15-11-2009 ) This one started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who knows, maybe another one next month?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
may i be inclined to ask what the repercussions there are for the lack of understanding of the immorality that has plagued this earth for the last seventh-thousand years and the effect it has on the earth as we know it today ? may i also be inclined to ask also what be therefore the other laws of this creator are, by no means am i athiest but it appears that i may be lacking in this what you call' this ruling family bloodline and the supposed divinity that you claim also comes with, i also would not want you to know that I am perhaps rude, so with all indignation please respond.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Paradoxos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonpeters1989

HH last post was on page 15.
You are in Ethiopia and I do not know how well your news coverage was of US election politics but even at the time of HH prediction it seemed to me that the writing was on the wall that Obama was to be our next pres....most were really fed up with the previous administration. You suspend judgment on HH and yet ask me to render mine lol. I do not know if he is what he claims, thinks he is what he claims or what; I will also suspend judgement. HH has caused some lively discussion He, in essence, claims to be Lucifer and so I am not permitted to use any phrase that belays gratitude toward him, by his own admission he works to tempt us with greed lust etc. to keep us moving in a negative direction and his 95% negative oriention explains why the super rich seem to need to keep amassing even more wealth, usually at others expense, even when they have enough wealth to live 100s of lavish lifetimes. Think of what this combination does to the rest of the population. I am speaking, right now, as though what he said was true.
In fairness to you; you did not speak in positive terms toward him just were entertaining the idea that what he was saying could be true. I will note this; HH answered his questions quickly showing a knowledge of his world view.
While moving off of the planet could save some from the physical calamities that may come with this harvest he described there was also some changes that would happen to people on a spiritual level that getting off the planet might not "save' you from. 2012 may come & go, if not maybe we will share a cosmic beer.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I actually just read a transcript of H_H's answers on another website the other day.

I haven't had the time to look through this whole thread here, as I've wasted quite enough time lurking these types of threads lately, but I haven't seen anyone comment on the fact that he hinted at living inside the Earth, which he claims, is hollow.

(Someone asked if the Earth is hollow, he replied "let me check... yes it is," and then towards the end stated quite bluntly that he and his family were not "surface dwellers")

Did anyone else notice this and maybe has some input on it? Ive only heard one hollow Earth anecdote in my day, so I'm not sure how it could relate to this.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I know this is like 2 years two late but it eats me inside when people don't read the full thread and come and try to discredit posters.You brought up links of the Ra Material or as you referred to it by The Law of One however it was emphasized in previous posts that Ra was another Memory Complex that has been working with Earth since the time of the Egyptians, Further more H_H stated that although they gave a lot of good information to us most was incorrect and that is what ultimately lead to the destruction of Atlantis, one last thought as you seemingly have not read the whole thread you did not that he H_H stated clearly your belief in him does not make a difference and to communicate with him you must have a state of "Suspended Judgment" instead you waist the last few minutes of the open window posting some stupid statement that was previously addressed when people who deserved to get their question in did not AHHHHHH

edit on 25/11/2010 by jasonpeters1989 because: Left out a word

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Have you consider that your probably just insane, and sticking your truth down everyone's throats?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Ok just read trough this thread pheww
Hidden-Hand, sir
I think all that incest between the members of your family have seriously mess up with your brains.
Sticks and stones get ready.
edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have a question, although I have heard of you before, and I do realise that you have drawn alot of attention. There seems to be the trend on the internet, especially in terms of conspiracy theories, that the people are uneducated, and the "elite" are hoarding the knowledge in some form or another. That said, when there is an earnest desire to find answers, usually one does. From what I can tell, here is my information that I have discovered from my own insight, and from various sources. If you can expand/validate any of these insights, please do:

1) I believe that human beings have a hyperdimensional inhibitor placed within thier brains, mainly behind the eye, as a means to restrict what they can perceive, and thus, restrict the reality that they live within, lets call it the "eye"

2) I believe that most of the problems with human beings originates from their maladjustment to this said "eye" either believing that they are the eye, or that the eye is someone else etc.

3) I have noticed an increace in this "eye" energy, and I have noticed that many people use it as a source of "energy" Many people are trying to convince me to "change" and I belive that means some kind of total conversion.

4) I have noticed that the "eye" seems to be spread through the atmosphere, in particle form, as if to "reflect" it. I have noticed that this reality is somehow being "cased" - that is somehow it is being "prepared" - possibly to create a new kind of "virtual reality" for the people who "crossed over" to the system.

5) In terms of planetary phenomenon, I could swear that there IS a huge object in the sky, but it is like my perception is being blocked from perceiving it, perhaps when the "time comes" this "Nibiru" will be revealed, and the sudden shock and fear might very well create a "discharge" of energy, that is indeed "harvested".

6) In terms of broader cosmic phenomenon, I have found that approximatley 26000 years ago, there was some kind of event, some kind of explosion from the black hole 14 SGR and Star SGR A* that bathed the Earth in high intensity radiation. Apparantley 2012 will be the next "cycle" for this event to occur.

7) When it comes to time cycles, speaking from an original point of chaos, progressing to a point of structuralisation, could it be that on "2012" there will be some kind of "flip" some kind of "inversal" where the energies that were "positive" will become "negative" and the energies that were "negative" will become "positive" - or perceptually speaking, what was "left" will become "right" and what was "right" will become "left"?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have recently been visited by blue light-beings looking like little meditating men in david-stars. Do you have any knowledge about them?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i'm sorry i don't have a very "important" question to ask. at least i know inside, whoever you are, that you read these words anyway, which is pretty neat in itself, considering who you claim to be.

but i'm not here to try and disprove who you say you are; i feel deep inside that anything is possible, and who am i to say you're lying, right?

anyhow, i skipped through most of the pages, so if my questions have already been answered i apologize.

what i'm getting from this is that you and the Family inhabit earth? or are you on another planet, or a different dimension? maybe existing on another level than what we are, like we all exist at the same time on the same planet but on different... erm, "pages"? i can't find a comfortable way to word my question, forgive me.

the UFO dilemma.. do you know a lot about other creatures visiting us in spaceships and the like? or are we being visited by something that's not the stereotypical greys inside of a disk?

where do you stand in the order of things? as in levels of awareness and heavenly knowledge? we are humans, there may be gods; where are you and the Family?

and, this is kind of a selfish question i guess. but do you personally have any supernatural abilities, like would you be able to tell me something about myself or my life, partly to help me understand that you are who you say you are? mostly because, well, that would be fun to see what you'd say. sorry, i know it's silly.

thank you for even reading, thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ok Elite[insert name] Tell me friend if you walk in Darkness or in the Light of Honesty of Truth in each 58th post, I am not sure but do have an urgent question. What in descritove detail do you know on the law of attraction?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonpeters1989

I know this is like 2 years two late but it eats me inside when people don't read the full thread and come and try to discredit posters.You brought up links of the Ra Material or as you referred to it by The Law of One however it was emphasized in previous posts that Ra was another Memory Complex that has been working with Earth since the time of the Egyptians, Further more H_H stated that although they gave a lot of good information to us most was incorrect and that is what ultimately lead to the destruction of Atlantis, one last thought as you seemingly have not read the whole thread you did not that he H_H stated clearly your belief in him does not make a difference and to communicate with him you must have a state of "Suspended Judgment" instead you waist the last few minutes of the open window posting some stupid statement that was previously addressed when people who deserved to get their question in did not AHHHHHH

edit on 25/11/2010 by jasonpeters1989 because: Left out a word

You are quite obviously new here, so let me point this out to you:

BACK ON OCT. 24th 2008, I POSTED THE BELOW POST ON PAGE 15. Read it below in its entirety or go to page 15 to see it yourself.

NOW, Please point out where exactly I ''wasted the last few minutes of the open window posting some stupid statement that was previously addressed'', after reading my post (which is listed below) on page 15. After that feel free to correct your run-on sentence, so I can dissect it further. Also, let it be known I still stand by my previous assertion that you may read below.

posted on 10/24/2008 @ 20:32

Yes, however the things/thoughts/ideas! he is speaking of are already a piece of copyrighted material and have been published in book format with ISBN numbers and all. The books are called the Law of One.
llresearch.org...

This/these books deal with the very same ideas as the OP:
1. Negative and positive polarization
2. Degrees of density
3. Even the same exact term: social memory complex!
4. harvest is used in the same context
5. Evolution between densities
6. Logos and sub-logos are used in the same context
7. The same concept of Wanderers
8. The concept of Infinity becoming aware of itself
9. The same idea of vibrations in the same context
10. The concept of 'us' progressing to the fourth density with the next harvest (2012) and how many of 'us' will have to repeat the third density.

There are well over 50 examples of the same ideas and contexts between the original author (L/L Research) and Hidden_Hand. L/L Research dates back to the 1981 timeframe, thereby leading me to believe that they are the original author. Again please note that the definition of plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work. Therefore, if Hidden_Hands is not with L/L Research he is clearly plagiarising their ideas and thoughts.

Sources [for numbered examples]:

www.llresearch.org...

www.llresearch.org...

www.llresearch.org...

www.llresearch.org...

www.llresearch.org...

edit on 12/13/2010 by agent violet because: grammatical fix

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
THE OP HAS NOT BEEN RESPONDING SINCE OCTOBER 24TH 2008!
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ASKING QUESTIONS???

Does no one read threads in their entirety any longer? Apparently not!
Otherwise the questions would have ceased 2 years ago!

edit on 12/13/2010 by agent violet because: slight grammatical fix

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

obviously i didn't
which i also stated in said post. it was my bad, i didn't feel like wading through 50+ pages of replies, and i didn't check the dates.

if it angers you, maybe you should stop reading peoples' posts to a dead thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified

obviously i didn't
which i also stated in said post. it was my bad, i didn't feel like wading through 50+ pages of replies, and i didn't check the dates.

if it angers you, maybe you should stop reading peoples' posts to a dead thread?
Well maybe, quite possibly, agent violet may have been reading the posts to this 'dead thread' because theres always the remote possibility that the original op could have returned, or maybe she/he found the thread so interesting that she thought it was worth a peek, just a thought....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified

obviously i didn't

Or, quite possibly I could have taken a peek and noticed that back in November of this year a fellow ATS'er responded to a post I had made back in 2008!

After replying to this individual I reread a vast majority of the discourse listed here and noticed an astounding amount of people still posting questions for the OP 2 years later!

The vastness of your ignorance will never cease to amaze me.

edit on 12/14/2010 by agent violet because: added quote

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People are joining ATS for this one thread alone.

There is something that resonates with individuals for them to do so.

This thread still deserves to stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Indeed even though HH stopped posting/answering questions I continued to read the thread, I found the comments between atsers interesting if not entertaining and worth the read as well as a few comments of my own.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join