It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Puerile

Oh boy. Another condescending “authority” pretending to be a “helpful friend”.

Is there such a thing as a non-condescending authority?

Being submissive to a “creator” means you are a ‘subject’, and your claim of being dominant is a farce.

There is nothing more hateful than those telling lies and then asserting authority based upon their lies.

Foregone madness is on parade again.

Treachery and hollow substance.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Live2Love

'contractual obligation that they must fulfill'...doesnt that go against the Law of Free Will? I think that is one thing he definitely realized when writing this post. It seems he believes he is forced to stay with this 'family' like one of those satanic cults or mafias, where they persecute you if you attempt to leave. Well, that is a choice he's gonna have to make, because the choice IS there, and we made it available for him to see. This thread definitely served as a two-way street.

-I AM Beautiful Victory

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13
Strangely enough I don't remember him saying any of this, asking us to "visualize the Lucifer soul" whatever you mean by that. He also did not say that he is us, quite the opposite actually. The OP made it very clear that he comes from a bloodline that is anything BUT human. I don't think you read the posts.

He spoke of this frequently throughout his posts actually, try reading them again until you catch on. I'm sure some who read his posts are already on their merry way to getting closer to him or his kind from what they learned, maybe you are just slower at the process. And yes I know he said he wasn't human and his family were the true power lines from another planet. I did read all his posts, with an open mind, but not so open as to be careless about it.

Actually he said that his "soul group" is the one referred to as Lucifer. Lucifer means light-bringer according to the Christian bible you seem fond of, in case you forgot. The OP did not say that humans are negative, rather that they are in the process of evolution currently. I think this is pretty apparent, whether you like it or not. In fact OP went out of his way to say that his group soul has to strive to be so INHERENTLY negative as to give people an example of what not to be. Your definition of Lucifer is varying a bit here, saying that he operates through a need to balance. Earlier you are stating that the OP is meaning to deceive, but now you're saying it is to balance.

I do not read the Bible, it is not my source for imformation. I can't help you if you can't see through things clearly. Yes I know lucifer is bearer of light or morning star, Venus. He is made of light. Which is why you're always told to visualize this light. You've clarified he is the bearer of light, and surely you've read enough about this light, but correct me for saying he asked you to visualize him or his light? Lucifer, and let's just assume there is a Lucifer and that the OP was here representing him - Lucifer believes in balance of good and bad, and as I said this is how he operates. This is why any symbolism refering to him shows parts pointing down and other times parts are pointing up. Re-read what he said about this, and know that this was just one example of this symbolism. He said the lucifer soul gave humans the negative tools, in which he says we use. They feed off negative energy, to be able to transform it into positive. Think of a battery and how the energy is charged.

I can't quite tell here if you are saying that Goodchild was legitimate and was in contact with light beings, but it appears that way. Your logic here does not add up.

I absolutely do not believe Goodchild was ever channeling any beings. She thought she was, and it doesn't matter if it was about aliens, mythical creatures, demons, angels, that's not important, but that she received an unprecedented amount of attention for the art of mediumship. It did no good for her to screw up as she did, and turn people away from channelers, other psychics, mediums, etc, and prospective believers in this alike. He said "she didn't get a clear channel" then went about instructing how to better communicate through the right channel (and successfully contact him of course).To put it in simpler terms, he didn't want to lose customers.

By the way, I smell disinfo all over this thread, and it isn't from the OP.

me too ...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by violet]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by violet]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztec Cavalry

You are referring to the Alchemical Wedding. The marriage between Mind & matter, or the Union between Spirit and Ego. These are the days leading to Zero-Point Ascension, what H_H refers to as the biblical "harvest." This is the moment in time when time literally ceases to exists and we meet our True Selves. During this time, we transform into our new 'heavenly'/spiritual bodies (for those entering 4th & 5th D). From Now until then, it is our time/space to use our given space/time in order to reactivate our DNA & our Hearts. It is all but a choice to leave the Shadow which psychologist Carl Jung observes separates the ego from it's True Self. The Shadow, apart from being a literal illusion wall (micro) is also the 3rd Dimensional world (macro).

I also want to state that even though H_H considers himself & his "Absent Family" to be seperate & 'higher' than us, this is certainly not the case, because in reality there is no space/time there is only time/space. Time/Space is Infinite & Eternal Oneness with the Source which has no beginning & no end, therefore we are all beings of LOVE (Living One Vibrational Energy).

H_H has spoken many words of wisdom and Truth, but do not ever forget that he too has his own Agenda which he readily admits to. I strongly believe that by the end of the thread he has realized that his "contract to provide negativity" goes against the Law of Free Will and is free to leave
the 'negative path' and enter the 'light' if he so willfully chooses to.

When he mentions Yahweh I wonder if he meant YHVH, the Sacred Tetragrammaton. Regardless, it should not be personified, and it is obvious that his view is biased. He calls 'Yahweh' a tyrannical god, but if he gets a scolded for being honest & positive with us, I can't imagine how tyrannical his god is. He says he has no god yet, following anything other than the Infinite Source/prime Creator is to have a god. Lucifer is the 'god' of our Shadow/3D Reality, The architect of this matrix if you will. To become free is to realize you come directly from the Source (LOVE). LOVE heals & overcomes anything & everything.

There is reason as to why Earth has the strongest electro-magnetic shield of all the planets in our solar system. The Lucifer Soul has just as much to learn & grow as we do, and we are doing this together as a team and on the same plane of existence.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I don't remember if someone posted a link to the Ra Material previously or not, but here's a useful one where you can search material by subject matter:

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hello Hidden Hand.
First of all i would like to say thank you.
all i needed to know, is that prime creator is with me, and is me. Altought i think i may have not readed this post in time,i would like to ask one think:

How do I get rid of this Orion mind barrier that they have put in me?

Take Care.

SB

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello Hidden Hand.
First of all i would like to say thank you.
all i needed to know, is that prime creator is with me, and is me. Altought i think i may have not readed this post in time,i would like to ask one think:

How do I get rid of this Orion mind barrier that they have put in me?

Take Care.

SB

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

My question, and there is only one, is this:

If the world known to it's inhabitants as "Earth" were about to face destruction from within - meaning the end of all life upon it - would there be intervention or would the planet be allowed to die?

~Sir Frederick.
bureauofstrangephenomena.yuku.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iamyourholiness

You're absolutely right, man. Although the way I understood it when he claimed to be "higher" than us was in a similar way as a referee might be in a sport. In his (and his family's) position they're bound to have a certain amount of authority, which we can in turn go against as individuals, or, as I should very much hope we could one day, as a united force of good.

His kind are here just to distract us from out potential ascension. And anyway, all this banter about copyrights, hoaxes and the like are meaningless. He has a good message no matter who thought of it first, whether he is or not a "true being of light" or "Lucifer" or which firey place his soul's going to for all his naughtyness. Do you see my point? It's the *message* that counts here and I for one am glad we're being reminded about it.

By the way, if we kick the referee's butt and respect our fellow players, everyone has a much nicer time playing the game

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's true that it's not about H_H since this individual is merely attempting to boost his ego by taking on a role this individual sees as higher than his current position. What's important is the message and how it's twisted.

It's the same strategy used in religion and it has the same effect. People will defend it in it's entirety instead of realizing that the "resonation" is the truth which covers up the "hollow" sound of the lies.

It's just another attempt to trick people. If such things didn't work and people didn't automatically fall to it's defense then they would have to find something else and they are running out of things to try. As harsh as it may sound those that defend such things are just as responsible for leading others astray as those that give the messages.

I personally don't think H_H realizes his miss-mash of ideas, all of which can be found online, are corrupted in a certain fashion to achieve a certain belief which can then be used later on for purposes of further subjugation by the same beings that have been imposing on our free-will for a long long time. But that doesn't absolve this individual from responsibility.

All I would ask is that you don't take the message to be 100% and don't defend twists of truth without knowing where believing them leads and how it can effect others that may not be so discerning.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hidden_Hand,

i've got a question for you after i make a comment.

my companion's father "rewrites history" and is friendly with royalty in a european country.

my companion and i both share reverse birthdays. we both grew up in separate countries with different upbringings. yet we both have similar symptoms and i would like your comment on our symptoms.

we both started getting "head stuff" in 2005 where everything looks fake around us like "props on a stage" or like looking through one of those "picture devices" as a child. kind of like i'm viewing things through someone else's eyes. like when i look at my hands and feet they are from someone else. everything around us looks fake..trees..squirrels etc...we also feel no fear and are completely detached from this illusion. i'm bored with the story and feel i don't belong here anymore.

i also had an experience in vancouver years ago when i was walking with my companion. everything stopped and there was just my consciousness and this feeling of no-thing-ness...it lastly briefly and then everything started moving again and there was no silence or feeling of no-thing-ness anymore. it was as though i was in a movie that paused and then started up again.

we also have these "stomach-like-sounds" in our heart area usually followed by gas or something else plus other symptoms.

now i'm just curious how you respond to me and what you believe our symptoms to be?

we also "see things" more than other people...kind of like "expanded consciousness"..that's the only way i can describe it.

i look forward to your response.

kind regards,

bryan

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
I personally don't think H_H realizes his miss-mash of ideas, all of which can be found online, are corrupted in a certain fashion

Or equally, the ideas found online are corrupted fragments of the concepts H_H has imparted. It's just as likely.

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
All I would ask is that you don't take the message to be 100% and don't defend twists of truth without knowing where believing them leads and how it can effect others that may not be so discerning.

I see a lot of skeptics pleading with everyone not to buy into H_H's words 100%, but you fail to realise that most of us who have welcomed H_H's words have not done so with a view to buying into and following them, but rather, we have accepted them as a worthy consideration. Personally, I like to gather as much information as possible about everything from every possible angle, and then allow my mind and spirit to process it all and form a conclusion which is right for me. In terms of my ongoing quest to discover the truth about spirit and existence, I feel that what H_H has shared with us has added a lot of depth to my previous understanding and nothing more. There will be no H_H cult

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Interesting, HH states that he is of Lucifer and is here to destroy us all. There are two possible scenerios. Either HH is a hoax, or he is Satan.

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed this... exactly in which post did he say he is here to "destroy us all"? (I've done an Edit, Find, on his entire message, and those words are NOT there.)

It doesn't take long for people to TWIST what is said by the original poster.

Which is why Hidden_Hand does not wish to have the other poster's words intermingled when we place his/her message in other locations.

To help those who would wish to print off Hidden_Hand's entire message,
I've placed his entire message at this webpage:

Collated message from Hidden_Hand

[edit on 26-10-2008 by KathyT]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Many thanks to KathyT for collecting all the messages of H_H to one website in a clean, presentable manner

It's greatly appreciated by this one.

Saved and ready to print.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Amazing thread, indeed.

"Hear everything, keep what is good"

"By the fruits You shall know him"

"The messenger is not important. The message, is"

Namaste, Hidden Hand, WHOEVER YOU ARE.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
SANAT from Project Camelot has posted this note there... related to Hidden_Hand's comment about his need to return to Rome. It comes from ABC News.

Quote from SANAT: Did the insider not mention that he went to Rome to do something negative to balance out the positivity of his message? Here is what is going on in Rome as of today:

Huge anti-Berlusconi protest in Rome

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02am AEDT

Hundreds of thousands of people have marched through Rome to protest against the right-wing government of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

The demonstration was the biggest anti-government rally since Mr Berlusconi was returned to power in April.

Estimates of the exact numbers vary from the hundreds of thousands to the millions.

Either way, it was a substantial turn out for Italy's left of centre opposition, which is fed up with the first few months of Mr Berlusconi's new government.

Opposition leader Walter Veltroni, told the crowd that Italy was becoming more fascist under Mr Berlusconi.

The Prime Minister's policies against crime and illegal immigration especially have earned him high ratings in the polls.

But those measures, and others in education, have started to galvanise the opposition again.

www.abc.net.au...
Sun Oct 26, 2008 ABC News - Hundreds of thousands of people have marched through Rome

Thought that would be a bit interesting. Wonder what he is doing there. (end quote.)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What is negativity? ignorace or disrespecting life?

Why I ask is because of decay, it too has free will and it too is life, it too has moe knowing of creation than humanity and it too is very positive.

By ignoring human laws and adopting the laws of this dual reality of free will;

The fool who believes in the telivision and all that is programmed from the box, is not the fool evil for adding it's consciousness to the collective thus slowing down the collective consciousness?

Is the fool who kills anyone who threatens his family, and kills those he knows will threaten his family, is this fool not good for self preservation ?

Is there a universal way of describing what negative and positive polarities are?

As far as I am aware, the positive light are of high awareness, the negatve, dark are of low awareness. Is H_H in agreement with this?

2 If all the ignorant were suddenly removed from this earth, would the remaining ollective consciousness be more abled to bend and shape matter?

3 What is under the earth, and how is life sustained please?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
I am willing to bet that as of yesterday (October 24th 2008) Hidden_Hand/Hidden-Hand stopped using these monikers to sign in. However I do believe that he, as of today (October 25th 2008) is signing in using a different moniker, in which he is monitoring/viewing the outcome of this thread.
[edit on 25/10/2008 by agent violet]

Why would he need to get a new account? He could read all of our posts as Anonymous.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join