It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kincora Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i did a search for kincora and found nothing so i hope you read what was a shocking event in n.ireland

www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Which Secret Society are you trying to tie to the scandal?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by fatdad

Which Secret Society are you trying to tie to the scandal?

Birr Castle is the home of the 7th Earl of Rosse, who is Lord Snowden's stepbrother.(Lord Snowden is Princess Margaret's estranged husband) The castle was built in the 1600's and the 1st Earl of Rosse, Richard Parsons was one of the founder members of Irelands aristocratic Satanic cult, The Hellfire Club. Many of my cult sources inform me that Devilworship is hereditary ; handed down through the generations.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
Birr Castle is the home of the 7th Earl of Rosse, who is Lord Snowden's stepbrother.(Lord Snowden is Princess Margaret's estranged husband) The castle was built in the 1600's and the 1st Earl of Rosse, Richard Parsons was one of the founder members of Irelands aristocratic Satanic cult, The Hellfire Club. Many of my cult sources inform me that Devilworship is hereditary ; handed down through the generations.
Is that your website, or when you say "Many of my cult sources", was that just a sloppy copy & paste from someone else's website?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Is that your website, or when you say "Many of my cult sources", was that just a sloppy copy & paste from someone else's website?
no its not my website.. if you bothered to read it you would see it involves both the rich societies of Ireland and Britain in satanic child abuse and killings in royal households in Ireland..the copy and paste gave you where and who in a few lines..what do you want the whole thing copied and pasted for you... if you bothered to read the website instead of bitching about it maybe you would actually learn something .....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well it looks like a Square 'n Compass at the top of the page, so I will pass.

I feel like I lost 20 IQ points just by clicking the link.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

no its not my website.. if you bothered to read it you would see it involves both the rich societies of Ireland and Britain in satanic child abuse and killings in royal households in Ireland..the copy and paste gave you where and who in a few lines..what do you want the whole thing copied and pasted for you... if you bothered to read the website instead of bitching about it maybe you would actually learn something .....
No need to get touchy. You copied and pasted without putting it in an EX tag, so when you said "one of my sources", I didn't really know if it was YOUR source, or the source of the person who made the page, or if they were the same. You're the one who started the thread, presumably to start a discussion. I'm just trying to get a sense of what kind of discussion you want to have, and what your own opinion on the matters are. Your initial post didn't really give much seed for further exploration... "Here's this page, about this thing." That was about it. If you really don't have a position, or anything of your own to say, that's ok too. The thread will just die on its own. I was merely trying to draw out your take on things in the interest of establishing a dialog. If I was wrong to do so, I'll bow out now.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i didnt want to voice an opinion but just let the readers find out what a horrible place kincora boys home really was for themselves..it was the scene of the worst child abuse cases in British history and was ignored by the British government and the police for years....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The results of official RUC investigations into the Kincora Scandal are "sealed " to this day , because of the influence of high ranking persons involved

Lifelong Bachelor Edward Heath was also a Kincora vistor.

Colin Wallace worked for British Military Intelligence , Misinformation and Psyops Dept , in the 1970s . Wallace was ordered by his superiors to investigate the Kincora Boys Home in east Belfast and the behaviour of William McGrath and the other staff members. The abusers were described in Chris Moore's and Paul Foot's books as homosexuals but there are others who would prefer to use the words "child abuse" when it comes to describing the activities of those involved in the Kincora Case. The names McGrath , Semple and Mains are widely known but it has become obvious that there are other names of powerful and well-known people who have connections with the Kincora saga and whose identities the so-called authorities have tried to keep secret since the scandal broke . One such person who has been reported to have visited Kincora is Ted Heath , the former Conservative MP and British PM.

Another name is that of John McKeague , a well known homosexual and a member of a protestant paramilitary group called The Red Hand Commandos . McKeague was associated with McGrath and TARA but there is little mention of McKeague's connections to Kincora and whether or not he was a visitor to the boys home . There obviously was a connection , as out-lined on page 142 in Paul Foot's book , "Who framed Colin Wallace". Foot says that there was a connection between the murder of a ten year old boy called Brian McDermott in 1973 and John McKeague . It was believed that there were sexual and witchcraft connections to the murder of Brian McDermott whose body was dismembered and then burnt before being thrown into the River Lagan .

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
more interesting facts....

Afew years back Prince Philips former private equerry Sir Peter Horsley wrote a book which threatened to spill the beans on Prince Phillip, Mountbatten etc, he demanded £10 million pounds not to publish, a few weeks later he died in one of those funny car crashes. Mountbatten was killed at very convenient time for the British establishment. Just before a story about his activites was about to break, he had no Royal Protection bodyguards with him, nor did a sniffer dog search the boat, those responsiblity were conveniently arrested by chance driving down a country lane by a Garda patrol a few miles from the blast.

"In Stephen Reid’s book - “Princess Diana: the Hidden Evidence” he quotes an unnamed source, reportedly a former SAS sergeant, as recognizing similarities between the ‘Boston Brakes’ technique and the tragic events of that fateful night, and it is this technique that links the Death of Diana Princess of Wales with the story of Sir Peter Horsley. Later in the book the details of this technique are confirmed by Sir RanulphTwistleton-Wykeham-Fiennes former SAS officer and noted in the Guiness Book of Records as “the worlds greatest living explorer” who enlists as an example the ‘assassination’ of Major Michael Marman. In 1986 Major Marman was involved in a fatal car crash close to Stonehenge."

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

That is just unspeakably horrific...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The dealio was the cross sectarian nature of the vile tentaclii spawned by Tara and company.
The reason according to literature banned in the UK that the whole affair stunk so much , aside from the rape and alleged murder of children , was the outings organized by Tara to ROI IRA members who enjoyed the same past times.
The explosive nature of this , some may say , state condoned behaviour in such inflammatory times was to be kept hush .
The intimation that IRA , Mi5 and extremist loyalists were dipping the same honey pot with no one yeilding political advantage may have seemed too far fetched to believe.
Northern Ireland is the most heavily surveilled society on earth.
Worth noting is that protecting the children post trauma may not have been helped much by a media frenzy .

new topics

top topics

join