It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for dutch subtitled documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I work for someone who shares the same view with me on things , however this person doesn't speak a word of english (well he does, but just really really bad) and has dyslexia. So I need conspiracy movies in dutch or with dutch subtitles (like zeitgeist but also other movies like that). Can someone please help!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What you can do is download a couple documentaries of the internet and look beforehand on sites like Subscene.com to see if it has Dutch subs.
The zeitgeist addendum doesn't have dutch subs yet, but I think they will be available soon.
Gl

Ps there was a decent conspiracy documentary on Nova a couple days ago, mainly about the economy, see if it's available online.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by BcnDiamond]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply. I'll go and search for the subs and the documentary you mentioned

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I always have the same problem...I haven't got any problems with listening to, reading or writing English, but a lot of people do. Whenever I send them a link to some documentary I have seen...They will not even watch it without subtitles?!? Actually it is very sad...

To get you on your way, here a link to Zeitgeist part I with dutch subtitles:
Zeitgeist, Dutch subtitles - 121 min, Google video

The website mentioned here before: Subscene.com, sounds nice, but it didn't find anyone of the titles I looked for. It only asked me to upload translations...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
@kcire: Thank you very very much for the link
I'm so glad I can show this to the person I work with!

top topics

join