It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a wish...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ever since the last prediction this board have become...hmm...how shall I put it... polluted, in a way.

It seems that every other new thread in the Aliens & UFOs area are made to ridicule those who have or had put some faith into this Blossom woman and her predictions.

There is really NO POINT to over and over and over make a post containing sarcasm towards these people. The event didn't happen.
I think everyone knows that by now. SO JUST DROP IT!!

All we do is giving the Moderators & siteowners like Crakeur and Springer more work than necessary. They are locking the threads for a freakin reason for crying out loud!

I want to be able to come here and read interesting stuff about recent sightings, freshly found documents, ATS Team Events and so on without having to see all the "Ban the channellers" threads or the "14th of October never happened morons lolololol" threads.

Many of you act like if it's illegal to believe something, like it should be forbidden to have something to look forward to.
'So what' if it doesn't happen and people get dissapointed? Is that really someone elses problems?

You know, sometimes believing something, even if it is absurdly unlikely that it would be true, help people through the days in their life.
If believing or hoping makes them a tad happy, who are we to destroy that for them? I just don't get it. We have enough cruelty in our days. We really don't need it here.

So can those who still have it as a hobby to petronize people move on?
Get out and do research about other ufo events instead ( or any other subject you might find interesting ), scan the internet for information that we might not have here on ATS and share it. Cause, it doesn't always have to be true to be exciting to read about.
Just try to contribute with something instead of all these threads that mods have to lock right away.

I really wish we can put Blossom behind us not and for you who believed,
don't let this drag you down. Keep believing, keep your faith. No one can ever change your point of view of things. It is sacred for you.

And you know why?

Cause you are the only one who can have it.

My 2 cents.

/Akezzon

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Indeed... Agreed.

Also, haven't you noticed how that Oct. 14th or in fact any other complete, utter, and obvious crap, generates pages and pages of answers, for the most part without interest?

And on the other hand, how many really interesting & very serious topics are just left there, ignored and forgotten?

It seems that most people here can only discuss bad gossip, not even close to joining the motto of denying ignorance, but rather proving it! I suppose that's why I had left for 3 full years this site at some point a bit more than 3 years ago... Sadly it has not become much better in many aspects...

On the other hand, it's always those people who will make the most noise, and I honestly congratulate hats down all the mods, supermods & admins for their fantastic work in here, limiting the amount of crap available!
Sort of a web cleaner job hehehe

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah. I have to stonrly agree with you there.
ATS moderators are doin an amazing job.

Don't think I have ever seen a forum where Mods are as active as they are in here.

I just wish people could follow there wishes though...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Members with issues should post in the BB&Q 'ATS Issues' thread.

Alternately, they may tap the 'Alert' button at the bottom of any post, or in their Member area.

Thread closed.

top topics

join