It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ships 800 billion AMEROS to CHINA... Prepares to Demonetize U.S Dollar!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The US Secretary of the Treasury has informed the China Development Bank that the US has shipped $800 Billion of a new currency called the Amero, which is to be based upon the merging of the economies of The United States, Mexico and Canada into what is termed as The North American Union.

The current American debt obligation to China, currently based on the US Dollar, is now estimated to be the staggering sum of $2.5 Trillion, and which this new Amero will be exchanged for $400 Billion of this debt as the current American currency is set to be devalued by 50 percent before the end of the year.

Source

I think that we will see the collapse of the US dollar by the end of the year... and the US millitary brigade now on active duty within America is to deal with uprising of angry citizens as they see there soverignity dissolved.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Not really a good source , IMO.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think the Amero will remain theory.

As Sunket mentioned, this is from a blog - not all blogs are false, but not all of them are particularly accurate.

I don't think Mexico or Canada would be happy calling their new currency "Amero". I can picture it now...

Mexican: "Let's call it the Mexico!"

Canadian: "No, we'll call in the Canado!"

A unified currency would make transactions easier, but Canada wouldn't want to give up their own economic policies.

I'm not sure if Mexico still has an economy, but I don't think they'd want to change theirs either.

I don't see it happening. The collapse of the US dollar, sure, it's always a possibility, but I can't see it yet.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Eh, I'd have to see more sources, but I wouldn't put it past THEM.
Like I said, needs more sources to be credible, but good find anyways.

-Jimmy

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A white supremacist source. Really?

Hal Turner

As far as the coins he shows on his website:

The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.[1] Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").[1] Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of "amero coins" ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.[1] The coins have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",[20] in small type.[21] Concerning his "amero" designs, he mentions on his website:

amero

Another racist fear mongering liar.

Nice thread!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hey he may be racist... but he is justified in his racism... as far as i can tell this report from Mr.Turner is 100% truth, and is based on fact.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
for the sake of argument, lets just say that this is true and the US will convert to the Amero.
how will this affect the everyday citizen in a negative way?

are we saying that if we have fifty dollars in savigns it will now only be worth twentyfive?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hal Turner, eh?

Got anymore sources of the leeching-puss sack variety? Just wondering. His ethos is beyond the sewer.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
In late 2006 and early 2007, Hal Turner warned his audience that the US would be in huge financial trouble by late 2008. He was right.

In March of this year as confirmed by archives of his radio show, Hal Turner warned his radio audience that the US would suffer catastrophic financial upheaval in the month of September. It happened.

After Bear Stearns collapsed, Hal Turner told everyone that Lehman Brothers would be next; they were.

Last month, Hal Turner told the public WaMu would collapse; 9 days later, it did.

Last week, Hal Turner warned that Wachovia was in trouble; it was.

I'd say this guy has a pretty good track record and some very good sources.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hal Turner is an FBI shill. He cannot be trusted.

He is helping to demonize many different movements by using racism, and combining it with 9/11 truth for example.

Agent provocateur is the proper term for Hal Turner.

I don't trust one word that he utters.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Only if you believe the Southern Poverty Law Center - a group that hounded Hal Turner from day one of his radio show. The SPLC first floated the story about allegedly hacked FBI e-mails.

Turner publicly denied it and gave voluminous proof the story about him being with FBI was false.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hal Turner is an FBI shill. He cannot be trusted
reply to post by downtown436

Lets pretend that he is an FBI shill.....not that I have seem any proof of it...but lets pretend he was....

Then if you look at the predictions that he has stated and many, recently, seem to have come to fruition, would that, at the very least allow your mind which has been closed to Mr. Turner, to at least consider that what he says about the Amero may have some merit?

If you answer no, then you need to conclude that your judgement upon persons is dependent upon the idea of, if some person works as a CI for the FBI, then nothing he says can be trusted.

Of course, the FBI, if they used the same logic you used, should never trust the shills they have employed.

I read once that the reason that most movements fail resides in the medium.

The message may be spot on, truly a fact, yet if the medium does not measure up to the current PC in whichever subculture a person belongs too then the message has failed in lieu of the medium.

Edit… this is one of the reasons Ron Paul has failed to ignite the general population. He does not measure up with America's idea of deliverance from the oppression of the elite because his medium can never measure up with the idea that the entertainment
Industry has given us. No single person can do this without millions of dollars to spend on the medium needed to deliver the message.

Nevertheless, Dr. Paul is doing a fine job.

Peace
WR

[edit on 5-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Here is a fairly reputable source, although I don't agree with much of their politics:
www.splcenter.org...

Hal Turner is one serious extremist. He may also be on the FBI payroll.

On Jan. 1, unidentified hackers electronically confronted Turner in the forum of his website for “The Hal Turner Show.” After a heated exchange, they told Turner that they had successfully hacked into his E-mails and found correspondence with an FBI agent who is apparently Turner’s handler. Then they posted an alleged July 7 E-mail to the agent in which Turner hands over a message from someone who sent in a death threat against Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.). “Once again,” Turner writes to his handler, “my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a possible crazy.” In what is allegedly a portion of another E-mail, Turner discusses the money he is paid.

On Thursday, as the E-mail exchange was heatedly discussed on a major neo-Nazi website, Turner suddenly announced he was quitting political work. “I hereby separate from the ‘pro-White’ movement,” he said, adding that he was ending his radio show immediately. “I will no longer involve myself in any aspect of it.”

The FBI declined comment. “Longstanding FBI policy prohibits disclosing who may or may not provide information,” Agent Richard Kolko of the agency’s press unit said. Reached in New Jersey, Turner also declined all comment.

The apparent revelation set off a torrent of criticism from experts in criminology and the use of informants. “This is clearly over the line,” said James Nolan, an associate sociology professor at West Virginia University who is an expert in police procedure and a former unit chief in the FBI’s Crime Analysis, Research and Development Unit. “Informants may be involved in drugs, and you overlook that because of the greater good. However, these are viable threats — they could be carried out — that the FBI clearly knows about. I want to see the FBI stop it.”

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, he may very well work for the FBI.

I do not let this cloud my view of anybody.

I simply try to interpret the world view presented by said CI in light of his contact with the FBI or CIA or HA or Bandido's or whatever.

I was told at one time that the higher you move up the mountain the thinner the air.

I hold that statement close to my heart.

Nevertheless, if you view contrition an asset would it not be advantageous to consider those who have decided that their former way of life needed to be rethought.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Virtually every item you mentioned, Anonymous, was available in reputable press articles, way before Hal Turner allegedly "predicted" them. For instance:

ast month, Hal Turner told the public WaMu would collapse; 9 days later, it did.

He was already one year late on that "scoop":
www.associatedcontent.com...

Washington Mutual - One of the Nations Largest Banks Having Trouble
By Alex S. Gabor, published Apr 17, 2007

The banks that have fueled their inflated paychecks for the past decade are in for a rude awakening.

Get ready, if you own property in the USA, to take another 10% to 20% hit on your home equity, and if you haven't sold yet, you may not be able to any time soon without shorting your own mortgage, especially if home values drop below your current outstanding mortgage balances.

Both Downey Savings and Washington Mutual are about to catch a cold, perhaps go into a fatal fever and wind up in shot gun weddings with healthier, more financially honest and sound institutions.

I could go on, but you can do the Google game if you want. You need to do some homework. You get an "F" for this session. I'll put it in my grade book.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I do not let this cloud my view of anybody.

The point I think you miss is that if he is working with the FBI, it most likely is as a Disinformation Agent. My guess is that he spreads these wild rumors, and the FBI sniffs the internet to see what shakes out.
Think about it. If he is working with the FBI, why else would he keep these wild stories going? Enough said?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
FYI

I know very little about Mr. Turner besides the hearsay I read on the web.

Anytime a personality is attacked by the MSM I always reserve any judgement.

I have met persons who have been defamed and I have always been surprised at how wrong my view has been when it is confronted with the person who has been defamed.

In the documentry Zeitgeist a narrator announces a society with no prisons, no polititians, no countrys, no religion and I find myself attracted to the Utopian idea.

I love to read your posts prof E.

You always allow me insight.

The idea of an North American Union may not be wrong if Carl Sagan is to be believed.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
By the way, SNOPES has thoroughly debunked the Amero as a real currency.
Here is the link. Unfortunately, SNOPES doesn't allow you to cut and paste:
www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Think about it. If he is working with the FBI, why else would he keep these wild stories going? Enough said?
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well, from my view, different cliques in the FBI hold to different viewpoints.

This allows CI's to say what they will.

This also allows agents of the FBI to hold viewpoints and allows them to say what they will as well.

I hold this view in hope that some groups of persons in the military and the CIA hold the Constitution of these United States primary.

And yes…I have said enough

[edit on 6-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Yes, I never really thought that the Amero was considered currency yet.

I am very concerned about the devaluation of the US dollar though.

I do pray that our society can hold true to the vision of the founders of these United States.

I know you do as well so this makes us true allies.

Edit..As you can see I sometimes transgress my own predetermined boundary.
nuff said

[edit on 5-10-2008 by whiteraven]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join