It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is a must listen to immediately! Go to the link scroll down to October 4 and play the telephone interview.

Project Camelot Bill Deagle

Do not be a willing sacrafice!

We have to come together.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thanks for the link, I'm listening now.
I'll give you an opinion shortly.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
thus far, I am scared as hell.
I will jump up and down with joy if we can get thru this year without martial law of nulear explosions,or economic collapses.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
He talked about Chinese troops in America, someone also mentioned seeing those in another thread.

Everything he said, sounds right on the money.

This is getting real scary.

[edit on 4/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

i posted this in another thread!
i am crying right now!
my dream started with a hand holding a pair of keys
please fwd to bill dingle

link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

bluewaterservant

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 37
BTS Points: 3

posted on 2-10-2008 @ 00:40 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by dgtempe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 30

i posted this yesterday morning!

posted on 30-9-2008 @ 01:49 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

shift the money problem to more people!what a genius to think of that!
plan b!
9-22-08 dream
i dreamed that a bomb blew up in the train tunnel as the train entered. the river above was frozen afterward.there is more to the dream! can anybody
else fill in the rest! and the problems to be caused by this action?especially the location! picture this in your mind and lets see if anybody else has had one like it! perfect for marshall law! been laughed at all my life for other dreams revealed and came true. have had this one twice now!

i have been up all night hearing more than usal train traffic and searching the net. i want to say more but no one seems interested!
we don't have anything here where i live except a coast guard station and an air national guard station 50 miles away in detroit. haven't heard any cg helicopters. police are laying very low haven't seen any all day. i did find this today thought was scary though!

i was originally in sherryshriner.com looking in her bible codes and searched google for the software when i ran across this site.

www.truebiblecode.com...
my bday is 4-23-59

link   
About halfway through right now. Bio or nuke weapons? Remember everyone, Bill told us what kind of medicines and gear we would need to help resist bio weapons and scaler bombs.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Damn Dial up....... im livin in the boonies..

Anyways what the whole scoop, Who is this guy, wheres he from whats his deal?

Should I be digging a led lined bunker or what?

What's he predict any timelines?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I read your comment yesterday. Don't worry, if it happens, you will at least know your soul is tuned in, to guide you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi.

For some reason, i can't play the file!

Would anyone like to explain what the phone call states?

thanx.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Check out this thread. It is saying the same thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
bluewaterservant

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 39

posted on 2-10-2008 @ 01:01 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by HugmyRek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you sir have filled up part of my dream. i feel that is in the tunnel already. we built a new one a few years back to replace the old one built in early 1900 it was first tunnel built under a large river. we also had a new bridge built in 1996 eventhough they never put enough man power on it to keep the flow going. if this happens here the great lake system from port huron down to the coast will be so poluted from sarnia chemical vally ande all the manufacturing in detroit wold be gone. very stragic spot here in port huron.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I need a drink.

[edit on 4/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

I'm with GodhipForAll. I'm on dial-up, which means I'll lose my connection before the thing can download. Can someone give us a transcript, or at least a good summary?
I was just talking to the wife about a couple of BOB's just in case. Things are just getting too weird.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok, the guy's psychic, he sees a big event happening on Tuesday, economy related, that will be very shocking.

Then after that a nuclear false flag attack on at least LA, and other cities.

Then pestilence, the whole nine yards.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

please google earth

42 degrees 57min north by 82 degrees 25 min w

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

i just walked out side to get fresh air and it smell like really strong perfume really abody else up on that

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One of the biggest things to note here, is he talked about a nuclear attack (note like a false flag one bigger than 911 done by our own leaders) on what seemed like LA, and one other city. The timeline is unclear, as he believes that Tuesday will bring a financial lock down, he's not sure if it starts in Europe. But basically money will be inaccessible, and then martial law, then nuclear attack, possibly bird flu and over 100,000,000 people dying over the next 1/2 or year of starvation. Just naming what he thought was LA changed the timeline for that city. He may have changed the future. The vision he has reminds me of someone's life after death vision, here: www.vinesbranch.com...
Of interest he talks about prayer, our intercessions, as being when we resist and speak up and out about things. In otherwords, no more apathy. With only days left, if you don't speak up its like being willing blood victims to these luciferian sacrifices and the domino effect will be put into effect, starting with the bail out. He says to protest the bailout vigorously and contact you representatives in massive amounts. The money represents hard work and sacrifice therefore is a willing blood sacrifice by occult standards and will start the domino effect so refuse and protest it vigorously. Perhaps the timeline can be changed.
He says there will be blocked roads and military and mercenary to use against people, and not to head east, but north and south, or even west. The borders will be closed.
Chinese soldiers as well be involved, apparently all arranged by our leaders.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is a terrifying scenario Mr. Deagle has laid out!! I pray what he invisions does not play out...if it did...we're all toast!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Ok, the guy's psychic, he sees a big event happening on Tuesday, economy related, that will be very shocking.

I'm going to listen to this after the kid goes to bed, but this person specifically said that a big economic event will happen on Tuesday???
I just made a post about a real, potential market meltdown that's looking possible for Tuesday.

I really, really hope we're both wrong here.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join