It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china to expose americas moon walk

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
I do fail to see how checking out the new rover confirms a previous moon landing or not. Anyone with doubts needs evidence that the images of astronauts on the moon were beamed from the moon and received on earth. Alternatively a high-power telescope might see the landing location but I don't think we are quite there yet.

So why not go to Wiki for more info
en.wikipedia.org...

I was not suggesting that the new rover confirms the reality of the apollo mission. I posted that link as others had been talking about the original rovers and I thought, as an aside, the new rover would be of interest to the people here. Sorry to confuse you. Also I feel it is relevant because a lot of CTers like to say that if the apollo missions went to the moon then why don't they just use the same equipment and go tomorrow? Well thats because technology has changed so much since the 60's. Just look at how much more advanced this new rover is. With all the information we have gained from the various rovers we have sent out why would not use that to design a better machine. Just having a new rover means they have to redesign everything else but the basics will most likely remain the same. Take a Look

I am not sure what relevance a radio telescope has? You don't actually look through radio telescopes. As far as visual telescopes resolving that type of detail from earth you are just being silly. That would be like using your average backyard scope to find a thumbtack on a mountain miles away, even if you new where to look it can't resolve that type of detail. I can't even imagine the aperture needed to view the lunar lander from earth. Not even Hubble can do it. The Moon is 384,400 km away. At that distance, the smallest things Hubble can distinguish are about 60 meters wide. The biggest piece of left-behind Apollo equipment is only 9 meters across and thus smaller than a single pixel in a Hubble image.

You don't have to wait much longer before we will have pictures of the left behind apollo gear. See this

Of course the CTers will just claim they are fake for any number of reasons including the illuminati but I look forward to it anyway!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Biscuit, apologies if you thought I was being silly.

I did say the optical telescope idea is not there yet - but one day it will be. Nevertheless it still won’t prove man was there because a telescope would only view equipment left behind the CTs would say they planted it there and then filmed the video back on earth.

The relevance of a radio telescope is a radio telescope received the original images actually 3 off them I think. So if the CTers can accept that the signal (images) were received on earth from the moon as apposed to a ground base or satellite then “walla” men got to the moon and importantly for this thread title China won’t be able to prove different.

I reckon they did it if not I watched a lot of TV for nothing back then when I could have been at the pub.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
majestictwo,

You could take a CTer to the moon and show them the left overs and they would still claim it was a hoax.

Good point on the radio telescope, I had missed your point.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You didn't pay attention when you learned about the moon did you. The moon DOES have gravity, or no one could land on it. It has about 1/6th the gravity of earth. Which is why things fall to the ground there.

I don't mean to flame, i just love how people completely except almost any thing they hear or read as fact without question! In this case lecturing someone else on how they must have missed this well known and absolute fact that the moon has " 1/6th the gravity of earth". Well I pose this question to you sir. Have you done the math yourself and come up with a proof that tells you that the information you were fed is fact as far as you can tell, or should the rest of us just follow you off of the cliff???
I apologize for that spastic moment, i just want people to realize that we are all here because we do not have the brain power nor resources alone to overcome the lies that we are fed. So lets organize! Is there anyone here who can do the math to prove or disprove this gravity issue? Or why the astronaut and the dust fall at different rates of speed? let us effectively take this vid apart then put it together again until we can agree or agree to disagree! That is why were here right

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I may not have the math to prove it, but I have something else that's lacking now called common sense. Obviously the moon HAS gravity, because there's dust on the ground. If there was no gravity then I would expect the dust to float away when it's kicked up in the video, and not fall back to the ground. Or the astronaut to not fall back down to the ground. That tells me that there is obviously SOME gravity there. The fact that the moon affects the tides also shows there's gravity.

The moon must have a much smaller gravity than the earth, or it would affect things differently than it does. So that gives me the faith that 1/6th is right until someone can show me a lot more evidence that it's NOT 1/6th.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Cricky! its getting a bit complicated. You are right you don't need the math, what does it matter if the moon has 1/6 gravity or not. In any-case its pretty close and objects fall to the ground slower than on earth. Get back to the original question "China to expose the Americas moon landing" you will all be waiting a long time for them to do this because its highly unlikely they will land anyway near the original site. Unless someone out they has there secret plans and can prove different.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
We need the truth, regardless where it comes from. How can you compare this to the olympics?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
America did FAKE going to the moon. NO jokers this time, I'd love to see genuine efforts being made from the Chinese. If the Americans can't accept this, too bad, too many lies has been told to the world.
- I just had to say.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why don't you people go to the Indians for an answer, they plan to send their men on the moon ahead of China.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh I see. Thanks for telling us. I thought they had gone until you just told us they didn't matter of factly. Thank goodness there are people here to set us straight by saying things so assertively so that we know they are true.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join