It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL REASON For The Bailout (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are we under martial law or under the threat of martial law? Did I miss something? Should this question be under its own thread? If so please move. I figured it should go here as this is part of the bailout situation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Great video!

I can picture Agent Smith talking to Morpheus when I hear his voice!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is soooo frustrating. Every internet poll out there shows that the majority of Americans do NOT want this Bailout...we've been ignored. This is the biggest slap in the face of Democracy in American History. What's to be done????

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Man this is so frustrating. Can you think of a time that a republic disobeyed the wishes of this much of the population? This is criminal. It's time for not only a vote of no confidence or a recall, it's time for impeachment. These crooks do not represent me in any fashion and they sure don't listen (I tried to tell them). This bailout and the foreign demand for it is the first really solid evidence there is a globalist agenda in play. Now it blatantly gets precedent over the will of the people. I never thought I'd see this, and now I'm actually afraid of what will happen next.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This country is lost... has been, and always will be. I don't see anyone on here mad enough to take a stand... a real stand, I say we throw the tea overboard... pick up a rifle, and stand at post.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is pretty ridiculous. I saw someone earlier mention about moving over to Australia to escape .. I've actually looked into that haha. I don't have any kids now but to better their future it may be a trip I'd be willing to make.

I'm upset by this at the moment but at the same time I try to look at a brighter side. If this bill does pass, and the American people as a whole see that they were ignored it might spark a few more people to ask questions and become more familiarized with how much bull hockey goes on in our government.

So I'll just keep thinking about the future for now and hope for the best, which at this moment in time other than emailing representatives and spreading the word around which i already try to do as much as possible, is all i can do.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its probably a natural thing for a great empire such as the USA to go through this stage of decline by having the elites rip the last vestiges of value from it and perhaps they have done your Country a favour in the long term.

By this I mean get back to what made you great and shake out all the excesses from the last 50 years of over indulgence and take away your ability to attack other countries at the whim of the President.

America has brought the world probably the most powerful successful and inventive nation to have ever existed, however such as with any social order it was doomed to fail from the start....Sumeria, Egypt, Rome, Spain, France, UK and Russia were all once superpowers in their own right but are now also in decline...Ce La Ve.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
On another note, the house Republicans that voted no the first go round, and thus claimed to give a damn about Americans bailing this out, were only doing so for an ulterior motive; They were bribing the remainder so that a bill could be written with pork barrel projects that would benefit themselves, their districts and immediate constituents (just study the details of the bill and you will see how true this is!). That is why they held out for so long but finally voted for it (not at all because they gave a shi**t about YOU the taxpayer!)

[edit on 3-10-2008 by whatsup]

[edit on 3-10-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This video explains not to bailout......

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I seen on the news the bill did pass 263-171. They was going to keep running it though until it did any way. They would have ran it 10 times if need be. They was never really any chance of it not passing.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

The Mighty Americans are gone, dying or dead. Those smart enough and able have or are leaving. Soon, all that will be left are their spoiled children, fat grand children and the children of their once conquered....the unwanted refuse from distant shores. The "Melting Pot" has been turned into a mess of hypocrites and the pompous ignorant.

Take a close look in the mirror.

However, all will not be lost. From out of the death and destruction that must finally come, a generation worthy of this land will have its chance.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Awesome post and the content in that video rings very true, I for the life of me can't figure out why our Prime Minister ( Kevin Rudd ) keeps being shown on our local TV in speeches demanding that the US congress pass this rescue package ASAP.

Its a bailout for Foreign Banks but why ? I think that it lies in the fact that the US banks packaged up all their bad loans ( sub prime ) into investments instruments and on sold them to the poor international stooge banks who had no clue they were being sold bad debt.

Which ever way the truth lies I hope all the banks in the world are made to share this bad debt load and not the workers or middle income earnins or tax payers as usual.

Well to answer this..

Has anyone ever played the PC game Syndicate"...

What better way to own another country than to pay off it's debt..

They will own the people of those countries & at the same time have a slave race of US citizens also.

Really this isn't about fixing our depts, it's about buying us outright & most likely making us "just another US State"..lol

Time for me to unwrap the Oilskin over the Rifle & head off to Fight the Annexisation of my country..

Because that is essentially what this is folks...

AU is about to be Officially Annexed by the US.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe the only way to bail out the economic boat from sinking was to pay off foreign banks to keep them from sending dollar reserves back this way,because if they did,you would have a total collapse of the US dollar purchasing power.
There will be some inflation because of this move,but if the money stays out of the US economy directly for a time,it may stay afloat for a short time longer,if it were to be dumped here,the price of everything would go up in a few days where you would not be able to afford to feed your car or yourself,let alone one or the other.
I do not approve of this bailout for crooked bankers...But I really don't think the system can be salvaged with or without the bailout.
At most it is a temporary fix.
We are in very dire straights I fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join