It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL REASON For The Bailout (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Its not about you. Its not about Main Street. Its not even about Wall Street.

No, its about Shanghai, London, Berlin and Sydney. And no, I'm not kidding.

The cover was blown this evening on Kudlow. If you don't get this video into the hands of the entire American Population within the next 24 hours, you are going to be paying taxes to cover the bad debt on a failed office building - or a hundred of them - in China.

Spam everyone you know and send them to supportedthebailout.org... and FedupUSA.org....

Tomorrow won't do - this bill is being ramrodded through the Senate tomorrow, and then through the House.

Original CNBC Video is at www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Phixion23]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Phixion23]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Star and flagged. Excellent post.

But honestly I'd like to know why the counter for this thread is not working. The "views" is still at 0, while after at least one man watched this thread. Me.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Awesome post and the content in that video rings very true, I for the life of me can't figure out why our Prime Minister ( Kevin Rudd ) keeps being shown on our local TV in speeches demanding that the US congress pass this rescue package ASAP.

Its a bailout for Foreign Banks but why ? I think that it lies in the fact that the US banks packaged up all their bad loans ( sub prime ) into investments instruments and on sold them to the poor international stooge banks who had no clue they were being sold bad debt.

Which ever way the truth lies I hope all the banks in the world are made to share this bad debt load and not the workers or middle income earnins or tax payers as usual.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The economy is global, nothing can be separated. States mean nothing to banks and corporations - the real rulers.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I agree with EVERYTHING said in that video..
My question is:
Are the majority of Americans going to sit by and do nothing?

For the sake of freedom...I hope not..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
My question is:
Are the majority of Americans going to sit by and do nothing?

Yes, you will. The system is all sewn up so that we "Peons" can do nothing of influence to challenge the liars at the top. They always win and we always lose.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Whats with the slandering Australian's as a work a day family guy I personally had as much to do with this as betty in alaska or sam in ohio.

Our Government has given over $30,000,000,000.00 to prop up the "credit crunchie crisis crap"

It's a few hundred lying theives that screwed up your/OUR economies so focus your anger on them.

The average guy/gal stands with and for you and if American citizens need to get outta their then you most welcome here and just ask if you need help.

Plans are being made on getting Kevin Dudd to stfu.

Godspeed. vote NO! No! and then Nooo!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Pass or no pass you can't stop the inevitable :::Blub blub blub::: That's the sound of this sinking rat ship.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sorry for the OT, but it is relevant also here:

Anyone else noticing most ATS'ish videos on YouTube stream poorly. Time and time again. At least for me. And time and time again I have checked at that very moment how the MTV videos and all the everyday brainwashing & mainstream media type material streams from YouTube. So far always flawlessly.

This was the case also when I started to watch the video in the OP.

I'm getting annoyed.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are some inconsistencies in the rational of the video and reality.

1.The US has been living on credit (mainstreet and wallstreet) for decades.
(IMF and others have been warning the US for a long time, instead the US tried to lecture the rest of the world how to work with money). The FedRes still does not allow the IMF to scan their situation.

2. the rest of the world had to provide a cashcushion for it for a long time, mostly unknowingly (because they were lied to about the actual situation).

3. When the solution for this situation resides partly in whatever pushing money here or there, who cares about where?

You still have to do something, and I assure you you cant do it alone'without completely losing everything you have.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I've just sent a very urging letter with a link to the website and video to my congressman.

It may not be much, but I did the same thing when the bill first reached the house and it was voted down there.. so we'll see what happens here.

This is so frustrating!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Methinks the "consolidation" fix = the last step in creating a global financial monopoly. Maybe the whole mess was orchestrated to bankrupt the upstarts.

?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
THis guy really is an idiot. Does he not understand that the American corporation has its many hands stretched into the many corners of the globe. Was AIG australian? No, but some of it's customers were.

We need your financial system stable so that ours will remain the same. Unlike America we here in Australia have followed the correct procedures, kept our bank account sheets in order, so if the global market fails all our hard work in our country will be crippled just because of a few AMERICAN corporations.

Why would china needs bailing out of anything, isn't it America who is in major debt to china?

The reality is, the person who created the video is just an American, being typical and thinking only about America. He has alot of accusations, but no proof, just expects you to believe him and some nutbag on CNBC.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Reposted on MySpace.

Hopefully this video will make it's rounds.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

No they are going to type in CAPITOLS and get real mad and post on blogs like crazy. I actually feel better now that I did my part.

But seriously this really shouldn't be all that mind blowing, we just gave China the better part of the first stimulus package, 180 billion went to china through walmart, target, costco, you get the idea. They give you 300.00 which is really not much and you buy things which are made in China.

Just use some common sense when thinking about the situation. Lets say you have 1000.00 in your bank account, you write checks for 3500.00 knowing you have a 1000.00. How long does it take for the person that is holding the debt to start asking you for their money. Usually not long, and they usually are not to happy. Just apply that to the loans that we sold to all the countries that actually have savings vs. trillions in bad checks. WE ARE BROKE, as a country we are the blonde that keeps writing checks because she has checks left in the book with no idea how much money is in the bank. But like good Americans we will keep spouting how great we are and that we lead the world and everyone should follow us, we are the most industrious, smartest, financially the world leader, we kill for freedom, we fight for peace, and above all else we take no blame for our actions. Learn Chinese because they own us.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phixion23

China is the only one of the countries which expects the United States to buy its bad debt which has the force to back up its threats. The other countries expect the United States to buy their bad debts or they will not give our leaders sanctuary. We are paying tribute but we should not allow our leader to use tax dollars to buy their way into Europe or Australia. They are responsible for the rise of China ;they should suffer the consequences of their actions.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
good stuff! i still think there's much information that hasn't been mentioned yet... certainly the bailout is to cover some massive debt of the UNITED STATES Corporation!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No one is saying that we should do nothing at all...even tho imo that would make the long run better..but anyways..

We do NOT need to give Paulson free reign and power to do whatever he wants, and a blank check book to do it.

And if you haven't read the Bill, its pretty eye opening..its the biggist piece bull excrement I think I have ever seen come out of Washington.

This Bill includes money for RUM (yes, RUM..the kind you get drunk off of), wooden arrows for kids and some tax credits for people evolved with the Exxon Valdez oil spill (i'm not sure the detail on that one), and don't forget the NASCAR track.

Yes, in our current world is about to end crisis, we are giving NASCAR something like 100 Million to build tracks (or something).

A few in Congress want an amendment to get rid of some of the "pork" that was attached to this, but so far they won't even let the House debate this bill. Its a travesty, its just sickening and sad to see them doing this.

If you ever denied the existence of a NWO, watch close cuz folks here it is in action.

If this was the financial crisis that Bush and Paulson say it is, why haven't they enacted the FDIC emergency powers that are already set in place? Wouldn't that be a place to start? Instead of say, 'just give us a trillion dollars and it'll go away'.

I have called, and emailed and posted videos all over the internet; I talk about it at work and show them..but its sad how much people don't care enough to at least try and call and put a stop to this. Make it clear to your Congressman that they need to re-evaluate this. They said yesterday in Congress that Companies on Wallstreet now are having their employees call Congress during their work hours instead of taking care of their customers...scary huh.

edited to fix typo

[edit on 10/3/2008 by toepick]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, I guess you could say I definitely do not support this bill, I have signed petitions, called my reps and even went into my congressman s' office to have a chat with them. From what I can tell he is not going to support this, as 90% of the people calling in do not support it. That is 90% folks.

I also feel that if foreign countries want this to take place, they should all step up and sign on the dotted line themselves to have their families go into debt not American citizens.

I am so angry that such a large % of American citizens are saying NO at the top of their lungs, and still this is getting pushed through. Just goes to show again how we have no control over what takes place. I don't know how I will feel or what my reactions will be when this finally does pass, as I feel it will. I hope I am wrong.

Many people that I have talked with this week thought it was over, no pass, they did not realize that another bill (basically the same) was being pushed through so quickly.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Brilliant post. I laughed so hard at the reality of it. Thanks for paying off my overdraft! God Bless America!

But seriously, sort it out, people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join