It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For what I have read from you, The soul is the real you, is the observer. Your body made of flesh is inside the soul, the soul create it and the universe around it.

The soul observes the flesh body in this environment and the options it takes from an amount of pre - defined choices and registers everything.

The soul is not made of energy, as energy is just part of the universe that surrounds the body made of flesh but not part of the soul. The Soul is made of light.

The Soul is eternal, that means that us, are eternal too.

What we think we experience as reality is nothing else but a running program. If we gain enough knowledge and wisdom we can read and modify the different parts of this program without the need of getting out of it (in other words, for our physical body to die) and that is basically what the world and this experiences are all about.
edit on 4-11-2010 by angelmass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Hi Angelmass,
Good to hear from you again.

Yes you are very, very close to understanding what I have been trying to explain on ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
G'day Matrix

A dear friend said that I would enjoy your threads and discovery's, and he was so right in saying so

I've been making what is called ORMUS during the past year, which some believe feeds the light body, and what is also thought to be what is referenced in ancient times under many different names used by the Gods.

I found a very interesting picture tonight whilst researching ORMUS which correlates to your writings regarding the inner and outer.

Its quite intriguing at times regarding your drawings, and what also occurs for example in Tibetan Mandalas. My theory is that the Tibetans also had some hefty grasp on what you are sharing, hence why they figured out acoustic levitation amongst many items better than others. The illusion which is a mere program waiting to be understood, but also must be experienced.

I remember a great signature on a forum..."Your not a human being having a spiritual experience, You are a spirit having a human experience" I liked that

I never realised when I posted on ATS awhile back that your threads were from the same time and in saying so i do hope you are making some headway into your device as it sounds amazing, and makes a lot of sense

All the best!

Soma

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Like everything else... it is energy. Nothing more and nothing less..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Soul is just a concept. A convient term invented to descripe the complex actions of psyche.

Soul is the totality of our nature, consisting the conscious and unconscious (or subconscious). Soul is pretty much metaphysical expression of the true self which we are not completely aware, some more some less.

Therefore, without knowing ourselves, we do not know the soul.

The soul express itself in dreams, visions and feelings and of course through unconscious behaviour. Ego again is the control freak which is the conscious action, our persona - the mask.

Some say soul (or spirit) is the eternal part of us, or the archetypical Adam. This is not a poor metaphora, but it is not the thing itself. Soul is really a expression of our physical/psychical construction - yet there is something archetypical in it, meaning that we are all united in soul, because it originates from racial development of mankind.

Soul is not something to be seen visually, but to understand mentally. Of course there are people who claim to see souls - and they do, yet these images are imaginations of their own mind. Many new age doctrines say that the senses of human beings are degraded so much, that they cannot no longer see spiritual things like souls and spirits. In the sense they are right while our senses (eyes, ears and so forth) have not degraded, but our thinking have become more complex and abstract. This is why it is common amongst the primitive to actually see spirits. All they see are thoughtforms, images of their own imagination. Instead of simple spirits, modern people are capable to see systems (and spirits with some training, but it is pretty much useless skill). Many new age doctrines also say that we tread in spiritworld when we are asleep. That is just another metaphora many fail to understand. Every character in dream is spirit (=image of our soul).

-v

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherCLou

I look forward to your explination....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Welcome to the thread Soma...

You wrote;

I found a very interesting picture tonight whilst researching ORMUS which correlates to your writings regarding the inner and outer.

Can you please give me the link for this Picture as I would like to follow up on it...

Many thanks,
TMT

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Took me a bit to find it as I do get a bit lost in the storage device at times LOL

It's from Barry Carters website

www.subtleenergies.com...

You may find this site I came upon tonight interesting:

www.lifescientists.de...

After reading your other thread on light, and reading the above link... I'm more inclined to feel that Bio-photons are not emitted but merely light slowed down forming dense matter around DNA (Antenna) which in-turn creates a container for experience.

I'm not trying to say that is correct or not, just typing out loud something that makes sense right now...as I type

edit on 16-11-2010 by Somamech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There have been a very large amount of 'Near Death' experiences that can be correlated across cultures and times. While this does not neccecarilly validate the existance of the continuation of 'being' after death (obviously 'Near Death' does not equal Death), it does pose an interesting question regarding conciousness and the possibly non-localized nature of it. For example, there are a number of common elements of NDE's that cross the boundries of culture and ingraned preconceptions that give the discerning mind pause in understanding the nature of what it means to simply 'be'. I believe it is from these area's that discerning what the 'Soul' is and whether or not it exists as a verifiable form or remains a conceptual hypothesis will be determined. As a caveat however, I think there is a large amount of meaning associated with the word 'soul' (mostly religious) and one has to identify early on what falls under the classification of a soul. Often words like Ego, personality, and essence are bandied about frequently and often considered synonyms for the soul that it makes it hard to even approach an inquiry on the subject.

As postulated above, assuming the soul is akin to one's concious awareness in this life, Near Death experiences will be the best initial area of study to truly define the esoteric scientific nature of the concept.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayfarer

Hi Wayfarer, Welcome to the thread.....

You may already know the first time I experienced what most refer to as death was in August 1973.
The period of time I was supposedly dead for was longer than 30 minutes (declared as brain dead).
But for me that is Awareness or LIFE, was far from being dead and what I witnessed had nothing at all to do with my flesh, Earth or this Universe, but instead it involved the outside of this Universe.

I noticed that many refer to the "Soul" in a different way than I do.
Perhaps I am using the incorrect title???

Here is my definition of the following as I understand them to be.

a. The Flesh i.e. the Species or human of the Primate family.

b. LIFE... what I call “Awareness” or like “Consciousness”, not involving the Flesh. (Some may refer to this as the Spirit ?)

c. The Soul… What I understand is the Body that is Not Flesh, but is a Sub-Partition of "The First Born Soul", (Not Flesh) This body a Sub-Partition of "
"The First Born' (Soul) contains a "Processing System" which decodes program Books and manifests the experiences Inside the Soul.

In 1993 I was taken back into what I Refer to as my Mother and saw all her inside.
No not my earthly Mother in Flesh, but my Parent Soul which looked like this in 2D….

This Drawing is 100% Accurate...
I was born again.... in other words came out of my Mother shown in the above Drawing.

In 1996 I witnessed the Birth of "The Man Child" over an 8 hour period (I have Drawn a few hundred Drawings showing the full procedure) which looks like this….

This Drawing is also 100% Accurate...

So now my own Soul looks like this….. Showing The Man Child in the Centre.

This Drawing is also 100% Accurate...

At one Stage the Soul was a 3D Structure which looked like this…..

The blue area in the upper part of the Soul is where "Awareness" or LIFE Dwells in the Head of the Soul.
But the Head was decapitated and Replaced.... then the Structure was reduced to a 2D state integral with The First Born, in the form of a "Sub-Partition" of the Main Frame or "First Born Soul".

Since 1993 I have been shown visually what I have been describing. This involved a very in depth description of the Souls Construction, it’s workings, and its languages, as well as how LIFE Creates all things within the Processing systems of the Sub-Partitions of the First Born Soul. These Sub-Partitions of the First Born Soul are what I refer to as the Souls…

The Partitions of The First Born Soul are Clones of "The First Born" where each Soul has access to the Libraries (Universes, and Worlds unlike anything in any Universe).
Found in these Libraries are programs involving…

a. Various Environmental Programs…. So many they can’t be numbered.
And…
b. Various Species Programs which LIFE (Awareness) experiences through or interacts with the Environmental Program chosen.

I understand that what was called the Soul in Ancient times was this body, which the LIFE (Awareness) dwells in the nucleus (Head of the Soul).
This Body (Soul) is a partition of the First Born Soul.

What we believe to be a 3D experience of the Universe, is in fact the result of a Environmental Program Book and we select a Species Book to interact with this environmental program.
Both the Environmental Program and the Species Programs chosen, are played in the Soul using the "Operating System" I have been describing and the Holograph (produced by the Environmental Program and Species Program) appears Inside each Soul in a huge network Inside "The First Born Soul" and Not outside the Soul as we are lead to believe by others.

Since 1993 I have noted down everything which happened each day with the images which have been shown to me which to day involves more than 50,000 Drawings (yes I did write fifty thousand)…
What I have been shown is a full explanation of how all came into being and the birth of the Soul and its generations, as well as all its workings etc.
I am still being shown more each day regarding these things.

I was informed that this is the Soul with its "Processing System", and that the term Spirit is more to do with the nature or Character of the Sub-Partition of LIFE.

I have tried to show and explain these things but I am afraid I am not an expert in the English language and lack in the ability of writing, so my Wife who is a writer has been writing the first of a series of books, telling the whole story.
These books will first be published in Chinese and hopefully in English in the Not too distant Future.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Thank you very much for the links... I will check them out..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

What you have drawn are pretty similar to mandala which also represent same ideas. The symbols you have drawn reminds me of a whole (circles and overlapping quadrates). They are pretty usual in all esoteric symbolism (which you have studied, obviously). Circles representing unity and well, continuum - quadrants refer usually to the alchemical elements. All these also represent psychological qualities of human psyche but also the god.

This is not meant to be hostile remark, but I reject the possibility that so complex thing as soul (or psyche to me) can be described with so simple means as drawings. Although I admit that it can represent something about it... like general shapes. I am not saying at all that your drawings are useless - no, they are great help for yourself and your understanding, but as with everything, their meaning can only be subjective.

No offense meant

-v
edit on 17-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 518

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thank you for your interest...
There is a little more to this than what you would ever be able to imagine... LOL.
I am still being surprised myself each day... LOL.

These Drawings are the "Partition Maps" for a Geometric Processing System and that is all.
As for the Processing System, it is extremely involved and so far to date, it has taken more than 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) drawings explaining the Workings.
This has been a full time occupation for the last 16 years or so..

Yes I agree Mandela’s look similar..... But what I have shown has nothing at all to do with them, symbolism or any mystic meanings.

So far to date I have discovered more than 1,500 Instruction sets, giving thousands of Functions in its processing System.
Each cell has a different function depending on its location.
There is another Matrix called "The Eye Matrix" which all is viewed through.
This is The Eye Matrix which some called the All seeing Eye.

For Example there is a "Ring of 12 Octagons" which can be used for loading Programming Functions onto the Stage….
This is one example of a frame used in a "String" of Geometric Instructions, involving the Ring of 12 Octagons referred to as the 12 "Apostles" in Ancient Christian Writings

The Operating System has an "Animation Program" in it which is often used.
It also has a "Decoding" and "Encoding System" as well as a "Compiler" and "Assembler".
Rather than binary being used its base system it consists of geometric instructions, in the form of "Glyphs" which look similar to fonts found in various languages of the human species, as well as geometric forms.

The base format is based on a "Plane" and its billions of Conceptual layers.

What you see as your universe is actually a "Holograph" inside the Soul produced by this complex "Operating system".

The area I am involved with is producing a programmable interface with the Souls Operating System for Practical uses...

The practical uses ???

A bit like asking how long a bit of string is... LOL.

Access to all the "Manuals" and "Program Books" of the Mind through the "Libraries" of the Soul.
The access to all the life stories i.e. referring to what the human species calls their life story.
This is achieved through the "Communication Port" involving its own "Program Instructions".

The Operating System can also be used for innumerable applications and functions in existence no matter which Universe or world unlike any Universes.

These for examples can be used in importing items into any world, it can be used in control systems involving Transport.
The operating system of the Soul can also be used for editing anything in any world.
Or for communicating between the Inner & Outer Mind.
(You observe from the Inner Mind at present.)

It can also be used in a way you would call forecasting or time travel etc. i.e. to look into the what you call the past or even the future, but this alone is a huge area I have not looked into. The system behind Future and Past does Not consist of what the human species expects.
Basically the system can be used to do anything you want.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?"

No.

Moving on...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It is then rather interesting howcome mandalas (and many other esoteric symbols) and your program's generated pictures look alike.

I know too little about what you are saying so I cannot really say whether you are insane or genius - no offense again. Thanks for trying to explain it though. Indeed, all it seems very complicated. Howcome you can be sure that pictures represent anything but repeating geometrical shapes, and what they actually has to do with the soul?

Anyway, I'll be reading your explanations on previous pages and see if I can get something out of it.

Thanks for your reply.

-v

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I hope this may answer some of your questions...

Yes you do have a valid point…

It is then rather interesting howcome mandalas (and many other esoteric symbols) and your program's generated pictures look alike.

It is my theory that the so called symbols which are recorded in the décor of buildings and structures all over the Earth such as in Government buildings, Public buildings, Palaces, Temples, Cathedrals, Monasteries, Churches, Shines, and Arcades are in fact the remnant of many of the different components of the Soul but the knowledge has been lost today.
Well that is until we have been putting the pieces back together again and back engineering the structure of what has been recorded. As for Mandela you could suppose they are loosely connected but they do Not give the true structure of the Processing System of the Soul but are purely mans expression based on Geometric structures recorded in the past which are not understood to day by the majority.

The Partition Maps I have Shown are fixed structures which are of the Soul and can be easily seen by those who are aware of the Soul.
There are many different ways you can see the base partition map depending on the focus of your mind (Vision).
One such way to see the Eye Matrix is simply stare at a white wall sitting about 2 metres away and blink your eyes rapidly while concentrating on the wall in front of you.
It is important to keep the eyes fixed on one given point so your eyes don’t move about while blinking.

Another way is by watching a white surface being lit by a small Disco strobe which are readily available. These strobes are usually variable within a strict frequency range governed by health regulations. If you have epilepsy don’t try this. Strobes are used in the medical areas to detect brain damage or the presence of epilepsy. If you don’t have epilepsy then a Strobe of this type won’t induce an epileptic fit.

Another way to see these are through meditation practices, depending on the method.

I know too little about what you are saying so I cannot really say whether you are insane or genius - no offense again.

No offence taken…. LOL.
You questions are quite normal.
I see myself neither as being insane or a genius. I have been refer to as a prodigy but I am in disagreement with those people…. LOL

These things anyone can see provided they have a Soul, i.e. living and not just program.

Thanks for trying to explain it though. Indeed, all it seems very complicated. Howcome you can be sure that pictures represent anything but repeating geometrical shapes, and what they actually has to do with the soul?

Again a very good point and a normal question…

Because we get response from playing with this system.

The system is not really that it is complicated in its workings but rather is very involved is perhaps a better word to use.

In the older generation in China these are recognised by some as being ancient knowledge which has been passed down but sadly much of the knowledge has been lost over time due to wars and other anti social behaviour. I believe we are restoring this knowledge again but will take many to recover most of what has been lost.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

"Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?"

No.

Moving on...

Don't be too hasty as some do know what the Soul is....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
from a couple reading sources I came across....
The Spirit uses the Soul as a Vessel to experience this dimension, in much the same way the Soul uses the Physical Body as a Vessel.

Personally, (a little theory that just coursed through my head)

The Spirit is from the Creator, it's part of the Creator sent out to experience life and gain experiences and growth. The Soul is what is allowing the Spirit free will to act on it's own accord, the Body is an Avatar to allow the Spirit to experience the physical realm of this world and dimension.

^^^ Just a little thought

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There isn't even proof that the soul exists... So no?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

That is what you have found so far..... May I suggest you dig a little deeper....
That is if you really want to know...

There isn't a single person on Earth who knows everything which has taken place on earth, let alone the universe you are aware of at present.

It depends how deep and where you have dug I guess.

Two things involved...

a. That which is being observed or experienced...
And....
b. That which is experiencing or observing.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join