It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legend Of Atlantis / Illuminatti VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Received these this morning, thought I would share them with you all. Of all the videos Ive seen on the subject(atlantis, iluminatti, enlightenment, evolution), this mini series seems to be the most inclusive. Granted it does not cover areas that other videos do, it provides a great wealth of valid research points. Everything from esoteric and exoteric teachings, secret societies, world prophecies, self fulfilling prophecies, and pretty much the whole nine yards.
I would embed them, but I tried and it didnt work out.
so here are the links, enjoy!
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

I recommend this video for both the skeptical material reality based researcher, as well as the metaphysical researcher, I feel both will be greatly pleased, and with hope, be able to come to terms with one and other to see the clear central truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you have seen Esoteric Agenda, then this will be a natural next in line selection. Esoteric Agenda being Elementary school, and this being high school, college would be to study the teachings your self and put them into practice.
It will explain much more than the Esoteric Agenda or Zeitgeist did. I personally have some minor discrepancy problems with Zeitgeist, as for Esoteric Agenda, its sources so far seem secured and true, as with this 4 part video.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
yes, this is one of those kinds of posts/threads. Hey, watch these videos with your family. Dont worry, the nudity is presented in a purely artistic manner. I dont care if you have anything to post about them, im not trying to start a popularity thread over here, just disperse a good documentary. If you watched it and enjoyed it and found it valuable that others see it, could you maybe just acknowledge that you watched it, as well as reasons why others should too, so as to bump the thread and spread the gnosis.
And if my posting this thread for this reason is out of line with the T&C, my deepest apologies, and please just remove it. Dont want to disrupt the perfect symbiotic harmony we have here at A T S.

My reasoning for hoping people watch this, is purely out of personal experience that validates the claims here, and I am sure many of you have had the same sorts of reality bending experiences that made you realize the nature of this reality is not that of a physical one, as well as the source of it, being something you can be gifted to comprehend(periodical glimpses), just not bring back to words or the 3-d perception of. Anyways, I think Ive made this more than a one liner, which it was supposed to be, me trying to spam this video, but I dont think its spam if it tastes like steak when you eat it... who knows, maybe someone will come along and debunk the whole thing, lol yea right. That is impossible, at least to the person whop is delusional enough to believe our experiences in other dimensions and other planets where beings told you things that ended up being true in reality and helped you to better your life and help your family understand their problems in a way that the psychologist and church could not mend. By the way, this documentary, one ups esoteric agenda by including the ET aspect and explaining it much better. About ET cosmology, sure, its inconstant, want to know why? Because names and places are different in different languages, and even more so in dimensions. Yea yea yea, failsafe conspiracy or insanity, one or the other, right, it has to be contained by duality or its not true right, RIGHT?! lmao Maybe we would understand better if our focus was on the Dao De Ching, rather than the DOW, cha ching! But seriously folks, I love you.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
no one likes it, cause it looks like a pro iluminatti film, its supposed to, thats the point, to bring your mind out of the duality that has you choosing sides, divide and conquer...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Its answer's how, but why it is what it is... is far beyond comprehension. to many aware.

new topics

top topics

join