It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Perfect Opportunity For Terrorists...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
How many of you also think this is the perfect opportunity for terrorists to bomb us (America) Right now?

I mean look at the way the stock markets fell for 9/11. Could you imagine if they would pull a similar stunt now that the economy is in the worst shape it been since the Great Depression?

I think it would be the end of the United States for sure if they managed to pull off a terrorist attack.

I really hope it doesn't happen but I'm putting myself in the terrorists shoes: If I was Bin Laden or whoever, I would see this as the perfect opportunity to attack the United States.

How many people think this could happen?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
A couple things:

1. Bin Laden has been dead for a long time and a CIA operative has been posing as him for a while. (Search ATS for the thread, it is quality)

2. The same people who fund and operate "terrorists" are the same people orchestrating the economic collapse of the US.

3. The feasibility of this happening is undetermineable considering everyone is on the same side. That is, unless you had their playbook or whatever they call their script.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I assume that when you say Terrorists you mean the US government and their NWO elite backers? Yeah, ok then, I might point out that that the US terrorists are very active all over this world both using military, IMF and WTO as some of their tactics. Indeed in your own country right at this very moment they and their NWO elite backers are raping the world’s economies ready for their final push to depopulate the world by having us turn on each other in our effort to survive. Is this what you’re alluding to?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. I believe we're in more danger of a so-called "terrorist" attack than ever before.

Perfect opportunity to bring in Martial Law

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I thought when I saw Bush, Cheney, Pelosi, Obama and McCain all sitting in the same room "I hope they have Washington hermetically sealed."
It need not be in the US either, a dirty bomb in the City of London, etc. etc.
I hope and pray not.

new topics

top topics

join