It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis + black bird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Okay about 20 min ago I was lying in bed and without a doubt I saw a bird flying around my room, at first I'm thinking what the hells a bird doing in here, somone must have left the door open, then it starts flying like really fast in circles above me, then lands on the window right beside me. I could see CLEARLY this was a blackbird, i even remember SAYING to myself after, that was a blackbird, icould see the bird in detail, it was probably 3-4 feet from my eyes.
But at that point I tried screaming and swiping at it to get away, but then realizing i couldnt move at all, well i could but it was like i was REALLY weak and I could barely even raise my hand, and when i tried screaming just air was coming out like i had no vocal cords.

I google a million times and all i can find is variations of this:

Blackbird
Because people often believe blackbirds to be messengers of death, it is often seen as a negative thing to dream about blackbirds. You may be unconsciously thinking that bad fortune is coming your way. Some people begin to have dreams of blackbirds as they age, perhaps because they are realising the actuality of eventual death. If you dream of blackbirds, examine your life to see what areas may be bothering you. Take a look at your health and see if there has been a physical pain that you have been ignoring. The blackbird may just be a symbol to remind you to take care of your health.

I'm not one for having wierd dreams except for lately, but i had another one the night before too.. I dreamt I was back in grade 5, and my old childhood friend alex spilled glue all over me, but didnt notice it and walked away, and i just said "ALEX" really loud like to get his attention, and when i woke up somone named alex had added me to msn.. real wierd too cause i messaged him, he just says "hi" and then logged off.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
that is really weird , the msn thing,lol

I have woken up i the morning many times to see things moving around the room. I think the brain is still in a partial dream state.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
that is really weird , the msn thing,lol

I have woken up i the morning many times to see things moving around the room. I think the brain is still in a partial dream state.

Well yeah, but the scary part is i'm about 95% sure i know what the blackbird dream was referring to... so it wasn't just a co-incidence..
I'm not saying I wasn't dreaming, but it felt so real.. the fact is that i saw a blackbird, i even remember seeing its little legs, and when i google imaged a blackbird just for reference, it was exactly what i saw.
www.rspb.org.uk...

The msn thing though, that person hasn't come back online yet, i just emailed them and asked if they could just tell me who they are..but to give you an idea... i havent been working or at school for some time, so i havent given out my MSN to ANYONE. so nobody new has added me for quite some time, and then suddenly i get a dream with a name and then they add me? red flag...

edit: ok this part is solved, it turns out it was some guy that was on my list for a long time, he made a new email and imported his contacts and i was on it... but still, this just gets to be another example i get to use when proving such abnormalities

[

[edit on 27-9-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
everyone is having weird dreams at the moment,and everyone remembers them.we should only remember few now and again,but people are remembering them all!

its the god machine,up to no good as usual ,manipulating us for its own agenda....whats he up to?!.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
HI Murray,

This may sound like some hokey New Age stuff, but if you are dreaming of an animal, then it is that "spirit" you should be asking for guidance, not people on the internet.

Although you don't have to beleive that animals each have a "spirit" in them (I personally do), there is a system of symbolism to each animal, particularly birds.

You don't have to do anything specifically wierd, just consider the visitation in symbolic terms--try to relax the logical side of your mind, and listen to the "impressions" that you get.

You can U2U me if you want, and I can elaborate.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Does anyone else in your family get sleep paralysis?

Sometimes these things can be ruled out as a genetically passed down sleep disorder. I have had sleep paralysis many times in the past but my visual projections are never vivid and usually appear as shadowy silhouettes around the bedroom.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis sucks. I have suffered from it for years. Luckily I do not see anything, though.

Perhaps instead of the subconscious impending death/ bad health explanation it is the subconscious bad fortune explanation. With the current economic and world climate it wouldn't be surprising.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
Sleep paralysis sucks. I have suffered from it for years. Luckily I do not see anything, though.

Perhaps instead of the subconscious impending death/ bad health explanation it is the subconscious bad fortune explanation. With the current economic and world climate it wouldn't be surprising.

Very true, this would explain all the strange dreams people are having recently. This information should be collated into a database and checked for correlations that could possibly predict the global outcome.

new topics

top topics

join