It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are web-bots predicting the US Election outcome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I looked at the Urban Survival but I have not seen any actual web-bot predictions out there. Does anybody have a more authoritative resource of web-bot predictions. Esp about the US Election.

Regards,

-map

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Could I get one of the mods to move this thread?? It ended up in the wrong place. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

In the interview that the creators of the web bots gave on Coast to Coast the other night, they said that it would not be decided until a couple of months after the election (shades of the 2000 election) and in the end, it is not going to matter who wins due to the fact that both candidates basically have the same corporate masters, The Powers That Be.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Make no mistake.. predictions are being made by computers. I am just exploring the input bias, or parameters that must be factors. Results "after the fact" is not a prediction. I sort of off on a different tangent, but I am stiill interested in US Election predictions that are computer generated... Specifically I'd like to know their methodologies. In order for the web-bot people to have *any* credibility, they have to release their prediction ahead of time to be believable. know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

OK, I'm guessing that you're refering to my post on the other web bot thread concerning the Columbia disaster. On that one they didn't realize what the language meant until after the fact, but the web bot did spit it out before the fact. Check out the interview through the following link:

www.youtube.com...

It's almost two hours long, but they do answer your questions on how the technology works.

top topics

join