It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Art of Dying: Discussion on C2C- Amazing!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

You should check out 'streamlink'. I couldn't live without it. I never have to worry about missing any of the shows, plus once I download them, I can either re-listen to them or save them on my computer. The price is pretty reasonable, too.

Melrose

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I read another book by an ER doctor that came out this year. His studies indicated this contact by spirit occurs about a month before the patient dies. It is primarily concerned with ill patients. You indicate a few days before death rather than a month. Has any research been done concerning people who die unexpectedly? My husband died while I was out of town. I wonder if you know, if possible in a case like that, if the person might have had contact, but not shared it? Maybe someone has said the person who died shared information with someone, even though they didn't know they were going to die. I would appreciate an answer as it has been extremely difficult for me since we had no idea this would happen and I did not get to say good-bye as people often get to do. Thank you for your response.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Has any research been done concerning people who die unexpectedly?

Not that I can see, other than medical research into SIDS. CDC statistics for 2005 have unexpected deaths at about 5%, maybe 6% if you include homicides. (Accidents mostly.)

My husband died while I was out of town. I wonder if you know, if possible in a case like that, if the person might have had contact, but not shared it? Maybe someone has said the person who died shared information with someone, even though they didn't know they were going to die. I would appreciate an answer as it has been extremely difficult for me since we had no idea this would happen and I did not get to say good-bye as people often get to do. Thank you for your response.

I am real sorry to hear that. Can you say what he died of? As difficult as this is to deal with for you, some things in life we must just accept, even death unexpectedly. If you really feel like there might be a possibility he may have known subconsciously then you could call all his friends and see what he may have told them. I wouldn't spend the rest of my life trying to figure it out, though. Death just is. The sooner we face it, the easier life is.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join