It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret door in the side of a mountain, we peeked inside

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I dont think I would drop a flare inside a room with barrels in it.(not knowing what is in the barrels) I can not believe that you basicly just gave that guy the worst advise I have ever read. IMO

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Rigid makes a video camera that has a flexible 3 foot end on it. The camera lense is between two led lights, they are used to look inside small pipes for inspection purposes. The unit without the ability to save or record pictures is $100 and the $500 one has the ability to record images. They are great for exploring.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey good clear video man. I am convinced that its a real door to a REAL underground base but instead talking about the door we need to start an investigation to further investigate what might be going on in that base if it is indeed a underground base. It is a real door but is it an underground base or a door to some new civilization we know nothing about. The picture of moab looks like indian territory. or maybe this is where the government keeps aliens and UFO's or maybe this is another base like Dulce, New Mexico base. who knows!!! I will be making a trip to this door very soon with a camera and about 400 batteries so i never run out of power and can take many pictures lol
VERY good evidence bro, STAR awarded for this thread

edit on 14-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i was reading through this and noticed, some of you say an old mine? im not to sure about that, ive never seen a mine shaft with big metal doors, and if it is it would be old meaning, why have a massive lock? you think they would of just blocked it off inside the tunnel?
though i live in Australia so i haven't many mines near where i live, but would be nice to know whats in that tunnel.

and as for cutting through the doors, i would probably recommend a portable plasma cutter, running of a generator.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really cant believe how rude some of you people are. I mean really! IF you guys have read any other of OP past threads, you know how legit this man is.

Great post my friend! You always have such interesting threads.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Possibly an old fallout/DV shelter, kinda like the ones they have at Cheyenne Mountain.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
what you need is a borescope commonly used in the motortrade to see inside engines/dark places simply poke it through the hole and have a look around! there easyly avaliable for around 100 dollars cgi.ebay.com... fAutomotiveQ5fTools

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join