It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Ignores Anti-Palin Rally in Alaska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
You call that a rally? 1,500 people? My high school practically had a larger marching band than that.

Yup, still the largest in AK's history.

So far the vast majority of Alaskans have not only approved of Palin, they also refuse to speak ill of her. If that level of respect does not say something, then I am not sure what does.

Really, the "vast majority"? I think 1500 IS the vast majority there.

As for Anchorage, that city is full of Seattle transplants, and non-native Alaskans.

Ah yes, Seattle transplants. Anchorage was invaded by hippies and anarchists. That explains it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Howdy, folks...

Let's keep the thread on topic...it's wandered abit far afield away from the demonstration in Anchorage. Wolf hunting is not a campaign issue, at least nationally...

Eye's on the ball.

Just a freindly reminder.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
She has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined.

Sarah Palin has more executive experience than the Democratic ticket. Yet what does that experience tell us? If we can believe the Alaska papers, it shows a Bush-like tendency to regard political loyalty as the most important qualification in a subordinate and a belief that the best route to leadership is not experience or intelligence but “guts” or “heart.” A round-up of our post-Palin-pick posts...
edgeofthewest.wordpress.com...

I had hoped not! That's why I thought it was so hilarious!

Your opinion only. My opinion? I love Sarah! And millions of TRUE conservatives *and* liberals agree with me.

Whatever you say.

I said "I wonder", didn't I? That means I don't know how many. I didn't make things up like "mind control".

You're right. You did.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
yeah, kinda like people who believe in abortion but yet think it is right to protect the eggs of a sea turtle.

People who "believe" in abortion?
You don't? You think it's a myth?

I think you mean people who believe in a woman's choice when it comes to her body. But that is also for another thread.

Politics is full of contradictions no matter which party one is for.

No joke. Right now, the most glaring and mind numbing examples are coming from the GOP, but I agree we need a COMPLETE overhaul.

Anyway, back to the topic. Some are scoffing the numbers, but it's the largest political demonstration EVER in AK, I think that says something about her true support there. My fiancee is from Alaska and she can't stand Palin either.

<< 1   >>

join