It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found:A mile Long Vodka pipe to Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm not even going to apologize for saying this: In no way, shape, or form do I consider this to be a crime. Government everywhere has gone berserk.

Dear Politicians of the World,

We who are not politicians are sick of you.

Go to hell. Don't let the door hit you in the ***.

The Remaining Citizens of Earth

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That must be one hell of a straw for the lucky man to guzzle on the other side... lovely, its a shame so much good booze goes to waste in the end... unless customs is getting real drunk, i'd hope so, that'd be alchohol abuse if they dumped it, thats a punch in the arm jeeze...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nothing related to Vodka can be bad...
Keep the pipeline alive
, I for one will keep on drinking as much of it as I can...

Do you think I could get a direct pipeline to my house?
I would have three taps, hot water, cold water, and Vodka. I would be in Valhalla!!!

[edit on 18-9-2008 by NorthWolfe CND]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There are tunnels on the frontier where I live also.

They are used to transport coc aine under ' The Line '. Workers often go missing after two or three days at work. They are replaced easily on the border. In one instance, 54 of them were thrown into a cistern...
The tunnel they built was busted after two years or so ( in operation ).

Sort of like the Ancient Egyptians murdering alot of royal gravediggers...

Still... my place would be a perfect location for a pipeline terminus.
Especially if it involved frothy, dark beer. Grolsh from the east, Negro Modelo from the south- I tell you it's perfect.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I really can't say I would enjoy a vodka pipeline very much but I would be quite happy with a Heineken pipeline. Everybody thinks Moses was carrying the ten commandments down from the top of Mt. Sinai but in actuality he was carrying the recipe for Heineken...and pizza...

Bring on the pipeline baby!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsrvr

You know what... I'm with you. What kind of half cocked laws were in place that made the vodka have to be smuggled in the first place? Somebody just wanted to brew their vodka and make a profit, somebody else just wanted to get their drink on without breaking the bank, and then some crooked politicians threw a fit when they found out they weren't getting their cut.

Thumbs down @ prohibition!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
smuggling vodka?

when are governments going to learn prohibitions and drug wars arent going to work

oh yea

they know they dont work

they also know they make more money with everything illegal

someone in another thread regarding the financial stock crisis
"follow the money trail" because at the end is usually the culprit

well

look at all these govts

making nothing but money on the war on drugs

outlandish budgets to fight the drug war

more than likely outlandish budgets to fund this "vodka war"

its all rediculous

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
Such an ingenious idea.

We should also have a tequila pipe from Mexico all the way to the EU!

I think I'd stick with the vodka, tequila's really not my thing. I think I'd have to go with Ketel One. This is coming from a guy with many empty bottles of Ketel One, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
But I thought the albino African's of the south pole had the pet hamster that ate some toxic wast dump that grew to an huge size that wound up taking over a small town in Texas, used the main leak in that pipe for a watering hole in which was the location for the secretive men in black navy walrus team trained to fight the kung fu lazer beam on the fore head dauphins that was originally from the amazons of the Mars rain forest in which we get our vast amounts of " certain cotton " to print all the federal reserve notes that the federal reserve can't back?

oh damn it vodka pipe line
I thought it said something else good thing I looked up another link

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

www.ananova.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

mysterytopia.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Damn russians and their cheap vodka and gas!! Always trying to smuggle these into our beautiful country.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
You know what... I'm with you. What kind of half cocked laws were in place that made the vodka have to be smuggled in the first place? Somebody just wanted to brew their vodka and make a profit, somebody else just wanted to get their drink on without breaking the bank, and then some crooked politicians threw a fit when they found out they weren't getting their cut.

Thumbs down @ prohibition!

My immediate reaction was, sensibly, who cares? WHO CARES that somebody laid a pipe and pumps vodka through it? Only the greedy care because the greedy aren't getting their cut of the action.

The rest of us just want a damn drink.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join