It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats Chat Login Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello all,, ok so whats the dealio with the Ats chat, when i go to Log In it tells me my user name does not exsist, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did anyone ever figure this out because I am having problems with this same thing about my username not existing.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You need to have around two hundred posts before you are let into the chat. Your post count is at 26.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Neither of you have the required 150 posts to use ATS chat. This line is the first thing just below the chat window: You must be a member of AboveTopSecret.com with more than 150 posts in order to use this chat application.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OMG

I read over it so fast I thought it said "points"...my mistake, sorry. I didn't even see a "post" count.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
so not to be a bother or anything but what if you have a post count over 150 and you cant get on?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Chat issue!!!

I'm starting to have DTs now. I log in, and I'm stuck on "logging in".

Is this a chat issue, or is it a clever way to tell me I'm banned or something?

I need chat as much as I need my coffee- please don't deny me my fix.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Don't you worry my precious CJ , ... I'm having the same problem.

... and I too, thought that I had been banned, .... I started thinking.. " Im not that much of a douchebag am I ? " .. " I wonder who reported me "

haha.

yet it appears no one is being allowed into chat, ... probably just a glitch.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The mutter box is just a big grey box too- hmm. is this a conspiracy?
not allowed to chat live time with members, le sigh.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Mutter is working for me, ... though it appears I'm the only one there, ....

1 is ... the loneliest number indeed

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yes i am having that problem too...the whole reason i signed up to this website is so i can chat with people about different topics...i don't like these forum posts

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
yes i am having that problem too...the whole reason i signed up to this website is so i can chat with people about different topics...i don't like these forum posts

Well, with such expectations I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Although there are chat rooms dedicated to conspiratorial subjects, those are hardly if ever frequented. Chat is mostly used for friendly banter exchange mostly as a bonding vehicle for ATS members. That is not to say that one couldn't broach subjects of more 'substance' within chat, it's just that for the most part it's not the way it is currently being used.

I have to say though that it is a little puzzling that one would choose to join a forum if they don't appreciate the primary communication format.

It's not a 'go' at you, it's just a little odd ... but then again, odd is par for the course around these here parts.

[edit on 24 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is hard to post the required posts to chat America on line has no minimum to be there but no one ever is in there anymore. That one was exciting to chat in there were instant links and exciting comments from the people in there. Maybe the ATS can revamp the rules to reflect those days of exciting writing.
edit on 12-1-2012 by AL BOLK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
no idea why its telling me my user name is rejected ? enlighten me ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ill try and give this another shot , since my messages to the mods , are not working , is their anyone who can tell me why my user name is being rejected when i try and use ATS chat ? i belive i have the required posts ?
anyway thanks for your time ,

Shamil

so its required that we have 250 posts now ... that might be my problem XD
edit on 21-5-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join