It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Aw sweetie Iam so sorry.
*HUGS*
Your kindness shows in all that you do for those around you, human and animal alike.
Don't see this as a failure of any kind, but a success that you loved an animal beyond what most would do, and I'm sure your little feathered friend will spread the word up there in animal heaven.
* BIGGER HUGS*

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ah, ty AD, I am torn up and my heart is overloaded today. I will post pictures later, he was so precious, I even dressed him up in a cute winter sweater and took him out for a photo op last fall.

I realize that with all of the lives being lost worldwide just now , it seems unimportant, but this little chick had nothing but love for this world and was an example to me of the light and the goodness in us all. In a way, especially for us here on ats with what we know, we all are like chick chick in a sense.

Remember the tough time he had in the begining, and then found love and protection, and was actually named miracle? Well we are all a miracle, and our best is when we love and allow love.

I love you AD. I did pray you would come on to talk to me today, thankyou Angel.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join