It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE - more UFO sightings in orange lights 'mystery'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I thought foo fighters were supposed to move though... these orbs in your footage (second vid too) just sit there and don't move, or if they do it's impossible to tell due to the low resolution of the footage.

Anyway, the OP was about lights in the sky, so unless these are Chinese lanterns that have crash landed, I'm not sure what this has to do with the OP!?

Unless you can come up with something allot more convincing, I'll be leaving here unconvinced that there is any actual evidence for the orb phenomenon (in terms of it being anything other than an in-animate phenomenon)...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What I saw wasn't a lantern! Hahaha!

I looked at it through my binaculars, it really seemed like it has an erratic pattern in it's motion, yet it was on a straight course.

This goes same for all three of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I spotted around 10 of these last night above Oxted, Surrey (England). Appeared one after the other in a straight line. NOT lanterns. NOT helicopters. NOT conventional aircraft. Very strange colour of orange light - just beautiful.. The most exciting and strange experience of my life.

<< 1   >>

join