It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory- "Keep it Simple..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Take 1 minute to see if this arguement is not logical....

9-11-2001
Well known terrorists to 1 or 2 agents in the FBI/CIA were allowed to operate in the country, learn how to fly, and board airplanes to crash into the pentagon and the twin towers.

The plans came from the CIA and trickled down the ranks of the______?group?. Plans involved everything from the choice of targets to turning off the transponders to confuse the air traffic controllers.

Extreme conspiracy theories were formed to be later debunked to show any arguement against a "US false flag" event would be discredited.

How can it Occur?
If you think Bush or Cheney did it, you are giving thim too much credit. They are used as a domino piece, a policy maker with predictable decisions. For example, if I slap my girlfriend she will run and cry, if I slap my dad he will chase me and beat me. With the right Presidents installed, you can set up an event and predict the military action from it.

Why did it Occur?
The event was not primarily staged to get more contracts of Americas Life Blood "Oil", but to keep the military industry complex going.

THIS IS WHAT AMERICA DOES BEST- Making Money on War and we did it very well in the cold war era.

Because the cold war had an end, the US has devised a war that will never end. The last eight years we had made more enemy's, and we are instigating chaos for money (look up the food shortages).

America is the best at making lemons into lemonade.

But then again, I could be missing something... What do you think?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
saudies threathend to move money away from the us because of a declining dollar which would have lead to a total collapse,

u.s funds several countries ,

these countries didnt like the withdraw of their funds ,

attack on us raised petrol and gold value

funded countries still happy

saudies still happy

imf very happy cause all other countries pays back with real money u.s then spend

repete cycle ?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Wow...

I knew it tied into the world economy some how, and that looks like it.

Maybe that's why they had Saudi passports... Were they really Saudis ?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

I like your theory about keeping it simple. Just to add something here, the United States had planned the invasion of Afghanistan pre-911, in July 2001 they were already informing Pakistan
news.bbc.co.uk...

Just days before 9/11 Bush had the plans at his table.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I think the more we look at this, this is indeed the Military Industrial Complex, and the politicians as you implied are merely pawns for a greater agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Thanks for the post.

I will look into those links. Good stuff! With George Sr. being ex-cia it would not be difficult to link Bush Jr. to CIA either.

Hopefully this would put an end to anyone saying it was not a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

I like your theory about keeping it simple. Just to add something here, the United States had planned the invasion of Afghanistan pre-911, in July 2001 they were already informing Pakistan
news.bbc.co.uk...

And why not? What is so sacred about Afghanistan? The Taliban had more UN sanctions against them than ants at a picnic. We had already fired tons of cruise missles into Afghanistan pre-911, I don't recall much public backlash from that. What makes you think we needed to destroy downtown Manhattan to invade Afghanistan?

The Taliban were not well thought of worldwide. Russia certainly wouldn't stop an invasion. So what is the motive (besides percieved sadism) to ransck our largest city again? Afghanistan!? Really?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by talisman

news.bbc.co.uk...

And why not? What is so sacred about Afghanistan? The Taliban had more UN sanctions against them than ants at a picnic. We had already fired tons of cruise missles into Afghanistan pre-911, I don't recall much public backlash from that. What makes you think we needed to destroy downtown Manhattan to invade Afghanistan?

The Taliban were not well thought of worldwide. Russia certainly wouldn't stop an invasion. So what is the motive (besides percieved sadism) to ransck our largest city again? Afghanistan!? Really?

Its a little to coincidental, furthermore you have John Mccain knowing in 2001 of October that they were going into Iraq for what he called the "Second Phase". Sounds more like PNAC to me more then anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
More like Saddam had his chance to do right all throughout the 90's , but refused... Not only that but was defiant about it.

I just don't understand what is so surprizing about all of this.

The Taliban and Saddam Hussain were covered in UN sanctions, and destablizing the region. We had troops in Saudi Arabia (at the request of King Faud) because of Saddam's repeated aggressive behavior toward Iran, and Kuwait.

And you are shocked and outraged..in 2008? Welcome to 1998 dude.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
More like Saddam had his chance to do right all throughout the 90's , but refused... Not only that but was defiant about it.

I just don't understand what is so surprizing about all of this.

The Taliban and Saddam Hussain were covered in UN sanctions, and destablizing the region. We had troops in Saudi Arabia (at the request of King Faud) because of Saddam's repeated aggressive behavior toward Iran, and Kuwait.

And you are shocked and outraged..in 2008? Welcome to 1998 dude.

If it was a criminal investigation and not about gov's it would be easier to see for some people, since here we have a perfect example of something happening that just so happens to fit the GOAL but not just that, but it happened at the RIGHT TIME for it as well.

That sounds suspicious and its pretty well self-evident.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Why did it Occur?

I think that this was one of the motives...

www.gasandoil.com...

Until November 2000, no OPEC country dared violate the dollar price rule. They had little reason to do so as long as the dollar was the strongest currency. But on that date, French and other Euroland members finally convinced Saddam Hussein to defy the United States by selling Iraq's oil-for-food not in dollars, “the enemy currency” as Iraq named it, but only in euros. The euros were on deposit in a special UN account of the leading French bank, BNP Paribas. Radio Liberty of the US State Department ran a short wire on the news but the story was quickly hushed up.[2] This little-noted Iraq move to defy the dollar in favour of the EUR, was in itself insignificant. Yet, if it were to spread, especially at a point the dollar was already weakening, it would have created a panic sale of dollars by foreign central banks and OPEC oil producers.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Few World Order,

Thats the reason I heard from an old guy in a UPS store before the Iraq war.

I should o asked him more questions...

[edit on 13-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
saudies threathend to move money away from the us because of a declining dollar which would have lead to a total collapse,

attack on us raised petrol and gold value

Nothing could be further from the truth!

After reading this I did not really know what to think. How could someone be so totally wrong when the factually information is so readable available.

Zerbot, whoever fed you that line of bunk owes you an apology.

The fact is, the U.S. Dollar was very, very strong in the months leading up to 9/11 and after it.

The U.S Dollar Index was around the 115 level at the time. To put that in perspective, it was around 70, 6 weeks ago and has made some nice gains here of late and is currently around the 80 level.

Take the EUR/USD currency pair for example. Before and after 9/11 it was hovering at around 0.9000, about the strongest it has ever been against the Euro. Yes, it is hard to believe now, but there was a time when the Greenback was worth more than the Euro.

The USD didn't begin it's free fall against the Euro until the war with Iraq was imminent. Since then EUR/USD pair has risen over 1.6000, that is a huge drop in the value of the Greenback against the Euro and happened well after 9/11. In the last month or two the pair has fallen down to just above the 1.4000 level.

The fall in the value of the USD is the chief reason why crude prices have risen so dramatically, which had more to to with the war in Iraq than 9/11.

The point is---I believe in keeping it simple as well---and the most simple thing to keep in mind is that we have deal with facts and not out right lies that someone has told you and that you pass along without even giving a second thought about verifying if the claims are true or not.

[edit on 9/13/2008 by Classified Info]

top topics

join