It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would go for the more humble looking ship.
I think if the ship was all fancy and giving stuff away to get you on board, then they are probably suspicious....

Give me the ordinary aliens and their more humble but more enriching lifestyle anyday.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"what ship would you get on?"

none. the question is too premature. when these craft appear in a manner that would constitute "open contact" there won't be any "hopping aboard."

physical manifestation of these craft, in a manner that is obvious to everyone, will be a phase unto itself; a phase where simple observation will be the end to the means (or and end AND a means).

the question of "which" ship is a moot point until enough information has been gathered from the initiation of "first contact." and there will be enough time to relax, discern, and feel comfortable for yourself. if not, then it is understandable to step back.

the notion of "which ship you will board" is an intellectual play (either positive or negative). either way it is pointless to entertain.

ultimately, the idea of boarding a ship at all will be secondary, or will be consumed by the profundity of the experience itself; it will be inconsequential, and beside the point...

and what will "the point" be? i couldn't fathom...not until it happens...

if there is a fear that one will be duped into boarding a ship with negatively oriented, or service-to-self beings, this fear must be left behind. it truly has no place.

just reflect on your life. was there a moment in your life where fear ever served a positive, or beneficial purpose?

if you answered "yes," then you are doubly fine. you probably encountered a situation you felt uncomfortable with and, because of that, decided to avoid it, and thus avoided some, possibly, unfortunate result. that same intuition will become valuable here.

it is not, however, as if you will need a finely tuned intuition to get a feel for what may be a craft or beings not of a benevolent nature, because this is something that, surprisingly, will be apparent to more than just "sensitive" people.

there are irrational fears that plague the creative minded; where any number of fabricated scenarios can become a possibility. these fears are as crafty and devious as our imagination will let them be. it is a play that can go on and one, ad infinitum; as long as we are willing to feed that play.

it should be known, however, that if a craft is able, and wanted to beam you up, it would do so, no question. part and parcel of "positively" moving into this new paradigm has to do with not only keeping an open mind, but also learning to have a broader understanding of our own fears; were they originate, and how they affect our beliefs, outlook, and behavior.

the question to ask yourself is, Can you stand before something as foreign as what we are talking about here and look at it straight on with your feet firmly planted?

the only thing standing between your enjoyment of these profound experiences is yourself. this sort of event only happens once. there will be repeats, but do not let yourself be robbed of this experience once, or ever.

do you want either the fears that have been instilled / ingrained in you by outside forces (society, government, peers, religions, etc.), or fears you have "opted" to take on to spoil, or take these new and profound experiences from you?

or do you want to say "no" to ALL fears, those originating outside (or inside) of yourself and to TAKE your life and experiences courageously?

seek the origin of your fears. are they well founded? what have you got to lose?

know that whatever horrors you could imagine occurring are not held from you by some forcefield, or by some elaborate scheme to wait for "the perfect moment." your fears are as clever as you could possibly imagine, because they "originate within you." you can't out-think them. THEY ARE YOU.

recognize the irrationality and insanity of your fears...then...walk away from them...and walk with confidence into your own future. it is yours. the world is yours. it is only waiting for you to take it.

fear is a terrific spiritual obstacle, not for no small reason. it takes courage and fearlessness to face it, and to act in spite of it. but it is something each and every single one of us must face on their own.

just know that it is a fabrication of the self. a phantom. and it can be dispelled in a moment. but only you can do it...

did you know there is great reward when fear is faced honestly and overcome? try it and see...when you're ready, life is waiting. the universe is waiting, literally.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wonder about these "harvesters"...

I look at the lowly ant, my intellect is so much higher than its, yet when harvest time comes they can collectively kick my arse!

I also wonder about Michael. The truth takes many forms. To many, I am sure a medivac in a war zone qualifies as an archangel too.

Does anyone want to know the truth? Truth is Heaven has no secrets. It has always been written.

Yeah, I talked to the Boss today. Kept waiting for an answer, then I realized I had to rely on my gut.

These electrons, protons, neutrons, and whatnot can take many forms before combining to make elements, then compounds, and on to myriad life forms beyond comprehension, all interlinked together into greater and greater bodies, so eventually the universe must be addressed with a U.

G is for Garden, U is for Universe, T is for Truth! That is what we have, to risk our own selves for the benefit of the many! Many in body, one in mind, and together claim our birthright of the stars!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I wonder about these "harvesters"...

I look at the lowly ant, my intellect is so much higher than its, yet when harvest time comes they can collectively kick my arse!

I also wonder about Michael. The truth takes many forms. To many, I am sure a medivac in a war zone qualifies as an archangel too.

Does anyone want to know the truth? Truth is Heaven has no secrets. It has always been written.

Yeah, I talked to the Boss today. Kept waiting for an answer, then I realized I had to rely on my gut.

"Well I through you the obvious, just to see what lies behind the eyes of a fallen angel....."A Perfect Circle

Do you ever wonder about the Heavens? Not about the sky, for we can determine the face of the sky, but the Heavens of time? "Who can ascend, but he who first descends?"

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I have seen the sky part before. If anyone else has, then they know what I mean when I say it is more real than real.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Heaven is a myth created by christians. Every religion has their version of this place but all it simply is in truth is more likely just another dimension of reality.. a place our consciousness enters when it leaves the body. Not some magical kingdom full of castles and streets made of gold. ROFL.

who's idea was it to make the gold paved streets to appeal to the greedy anyway?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I would like to momentarily digress to address this.

A Heaven and Hell are universal elements (or you could say archetypes) in all mainstream belief systems and cultures. The picture you conjure up is childish in the extreme. But I understand, if that is all you have ever heard of them.

In my practice, one of the obstacles to enlightenment is the Devil of the Sixth Heaven. Then the greatest of these are the Three Enemies of Fundamental Darkness.

References to the heavens or Heaven extend back into antiquity. They are even mentioned in ancient Egyptian texts, Babylonian cuneiform tablets, ancient Chinese lit., etc... so it hardly has precedent with the advent of the Christian era.

In my experience I have had the opportunity to see Heaven. I will now describe it.

It has stars in it like this one. They are much brighter, more colorful, and arranged in ordered manners by an incomprehensibly vast power. What we see as our universe is a mere pittance to the energy levels and intelligence of the Sky beyond the sky.

And it is more than just seeing. It has feeling to it too. I could feel the infinite depth and grandiose height. I actually beheld.

And I have beheld Hell at the brink of Chaos. I had to hold on with all of my might to the tree trunk of my consciousness so that I would not be swept away into the all consuming maelstrom.

So yes, I attest there is a numenal reality wherein Heaven and Hell exist.

Now back to our presently scheduled program....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Reminds me of this ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like they go hand in hand.

I doubt I'll willingly walk on board one of those things. I read a thread where one was estimated to be over a mile across!

But I don't believe they are aliens,
I believe they are the fallen angels,
and they'll reek havoc for 5 months here.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

No, I need you to focus on these words with all the brain power you can muster.

At one point in history some "aliens" became known as "the fallen angels". That was a long time ago. however understanding you're assumption, at one point they were "angels" before the fall. You should understand/know that a minority of the "angels" fell. Thus not all aliens are fallen angels. It's your fear that lies to you and tells you all aliens are "fallen angels" and that's just silly.

Again: If a minority of angels "fell" and those "angels" were "aliens" then other angels that didn't "fall" are also "aliens".

1+1=?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Michael what are aliens? I mean, for me personally I don't like that word, because it seems just that or a bad play on Elohim. Phonetically they are practically the same word. Is this so? Does alien mean Elohim? Being they are advanced or ascended beings is this what has always been threw time or have they had a process of growth like unto ours? Have these races been taken slave before or have they ever had someone come their planet to help them at a lower stage in time? Thank you for your light. Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

What are Aliens? Who's place is it to name such? who's place is it to catagorize? Personally I've found at least 3 seperate names/beings within the bible itself. When you look at global ancient documentation those names/labbles pile up.

What's in a name? Wouldn't a rose by any other name or name smell just as sweet? Truth is it's far from anyone's responcability to "name" any being from off this world. This is why I call them aliens.

Aliens represent a host of catagoried spiecies and subspiecies of personalized living orginasims. Some physical personalities come from externally localized goverened sectors of unknow (to this world) space.

There's a great number of personalized psyical beings. Some were created to suport the universal governmentship. Others have had to accend, and in many ways are still in the progressive path to accendingship.

Some have, through misunderstandings, chose the road to decending.

The Vast Majority of beings thought of as "aliens" work for the true and rightious governmentship of light and love throughout the universes. Those that had at one time chose the road of decending became known as the "fallen", and there are other worlds in confusion not unlike our own.

However, there is a center to all of creation. That source is our creator, the upmost rightious personality, thought of as the "Most High God", also known as the father to all, and still many other ways of expressing the holy unexpressionable truth that is. Far beyond understanding is the highest understanding of the far reaching eternalized plan of Our Creator. To have faith in that is to trust in your God.

Aliens are part of the bigger plan, so aliens are our universal brothers.

Not to trust "Aliens" because of the illusion of "the fall" is like not trusting a black man because they pertrayed on as a robber on the evening news. Not to trust, is not to have faith.

The majority of "Aliens" that are working around our planet are workers for the higher cause.

Or the short answer:

Most all of the "beings" discribed in the bible are "aliens". It's the "Voice" of God that for the most part represents the inner spark connection to Our Father, expressed in writings.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Heaven is a myth created by christians. Every religion has their version of this place but all it simply is in truth is more likely just another dimension of reality.. a place our consciousness enters when it leaves the body. Not some magical kingdom full of castles and streets made of gold. ROFL.

who's idea was it to make the gold paved streets to appeal to the greedy anyway?

"The kingdom of heaven is inside of you"...Are you a myth made up by christians? How many of the dead are at your gates trying to get in after they left the "body"?

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
"The kingdom of heaven is inside of you"...Are you a myth made up by christians? How many of the dead are at your gates trying to get in after they left the "body"?

Peace

The Sin of Christianity isn't just put on those that believe blindly the false teachings it too placed on those that see the false teachings and assume the whole understanding is false.

To those that want to lie and believe that they have "found" what was hidden, they'll get the reward they deserve, they'll quickly and selfrightously jump on the wrong ship. Seeking truth and understanding is a never ending quest, not a new or old mythod that becomes mythology.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thank you Michael. I don't mind the word alien, just for myself I think of God creating everything, so nothing is truly alien to me but the word itself.

When you speak of ascending and descending, what does that mean to beings? Is it the energy that ascends/descends of the being or is it also the physical body or both? I have always thought of these terms in mystical ways, only to realize for myself they are not. My understanding can be flawed, but in the light of giving life it is all much clearer.

"Who can ascend, but he who first descends" makes much more sense to me when I see it for what it is. The descendant is ascending picking up the "cross" of time generation to generation. In this understanding I also comprehend "the life being more then the body" and "pick up your cross and follow me" even "it is easier for a gama to go through the eye of a needle, then for a rich man to enter into heaven". Even being born of "Water and Blood" is now clear with this understanding of "giving life" as well as "forbid not the children to come unto me".

The clouds of heaven take on a whole new, although not hidden since the beginning, meaning to me when I consider the statements of christ in this light of "giving life" since he is "manifested in the flesh". Now I can understand why he ("not one came into the world without him") is the gate and why the road to destruction is wide and how "we behold his glory, yet knew him not".

These are my current understandings, yet I am human so could be way off base. I appreciate your help.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

The Sin of Christianity isn't just put on those that believe blindly the false teachings it too placed on those that see the false teachings and assume the whole understanding is false.

To those that want to lie and believe that they have "found" what was hidden, they'll get the reward they deserve, they'll quickly and selfrightously jump on the wrong ship. Seeking truth and understanding is a never ending quest, not a new or old mythod that becomes mythology.

What is the "true gospel"? Will it be in any of the messages presented?

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Sorry Bro,

I just can't buy into your new age definition of them and all this brotherly love, with what I also call demons.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
How would you know what ship to board? Or would you just stay home? What would you do?

I would use my ticket on the PTB's ship... I hear the Mars colony is thriving

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I would go with the ship that "feels" right.
I would have to trust my intuition and have faith in that situation.

I would constantly be chanting that the light of God is protecting me, and for The light to lead me to the correct destination.

I would also talk about God to the aliens.
I would be skeptical of the ones that say God is a lie.
I would like the ones that say God is the god of gods, that god is all gods. This I believe. I think there are too many similarities for the major Gods across the whole world.

In the book of revelation, it talks about needing true faith, and the day of judgement.
It is possible that your scenario describes this day.
You describe nearly what I envision to happen. I know my mind wanders, and I make tons of stuff up... but you have it close to what I think is going to happen.

But, also, wouldn't we have our own spaceships by then? Or wouldn't the public know about us having spaceships for years? I mean come on... we haven't had a new shuttle since the late 70s... whats up with that?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
NCC1701D For me please, well, NCC1701E would be even better, if you need the quantum torpedoes, but then maybe the Enterprise D could be fitted with the quantum type.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well as to the light of God protecting us, I believe that is a true approach. But for many of us, after much prayer and asking for direction the only synchronicities that occur are more difficulties. Life isn't always rosy, sometimes the biggest growths are not in good situations.
Sometimes our worst enemy can be seen as our "savior" offering the biggest life lesson. Nothing pleasant trust me!
I intend to keep asking for protection, but when it comes to et, prayers for God the Creators light and energy to protect you and your family don't work. Someone told me they were stubborn and due to their spirituality the would make it work. So what, if thats the case its a competition between faiths or something where if it doesn't work, you faith is weak. My faith is very strong, I assure you. And yet, after a brief lull and feeling of security my son is now telling me his dreams and a siting! If faith and belief in that kind of protection doesn't work in abductions, how the heck is it going to work with boarding the right craft?
Most humans are going to run with other humans. They may avoid the humans with the flying serpent emblems on their uniforms though.

Its not like we can be put on just any planet though. This account of a supposed famous contactee of humans from Alpha Centauri demonstrates that our bodies aren't made for other gravities and she couldn't stay or her heart would have failed: www.theesotericworldnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join