It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange entrance on Google Earth north of Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Greetings everyone! Someone pointed me to a set of coordinates that contain an interesting location within Google Earth. It is a long and windy dirt road that ends at a large rock formation with what looks to be an entrance of some kind. The location itself is located about 20 or so miles north of Dulce, within southern Colorado. I have included a link to the picture below. Also, if anyone else wants to have a look, the coordinates are: 37 10' 21.82"N, 106 59' 49.98"W. Forgive me if this location has been discussed/explained/debunked etc

Google Earth image

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What if it is just a mountain trail? It ends there cause a mountaineer thought it'd be a good camp ground. That big rock would give sufficient shade, wind protection depending on the direction of the wind as well as a good view point. As a Boy Scout (or use to be), that's all i see. I do think it is odd that the path kinda ends in a circle around that small rock (small in comparison to the monstrosity behind it lol)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Looking at the point, it is the end of a named road. I can guarantee you that a true mountain underground facility would be a new road and unnamed......

look at:
40°25'48.07"N, 113°17'24.95"W

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

yea it looks just like the shadow of a mesa, which is very common out west... i believe there are underground bases in Dulce, but i don't think this is one. i could be wrong though, too!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There is only one way I will get any answers onDulce at all and that is to take a trip over there this fall... since I am being blockaded from diving devils hole, I might as well make this a mission and go poke around as best I can... until they send me packing...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I definitely agree that the entrances are most likely much more hidden than in the capture, but on the opposite side, you really never know! Given the location of this "entrance", I figured that I'd throw it out there and get some opinions... This area is basically a super hotbed of possible clues into the various central points of the Dulce Facility, and I'm just trying to focus in and around the area that Thomas Costello indicated in his legendary question and answer period. It's all very fascinating!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by remliv]

new topics

top topics

join