It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 III, What is known by what is written?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There have been a increasingly large number of Prophets that wrote about the war to end the world, world war 3, and I've been checking into such lately. I've noted there is no such thread on ATS and I thought it might make a great thread.

So what is assumed known of WW3 by what's been written before? If you'd like to include your personal visions, that's more then welcome, but please lets try to stick to what's been written before now so that we might not make a thread about consparicy and "NWO" boogyman BS.

Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, Cayce,,,

I found this website but am unsure what to make of it as yet.
www.jrnyquist.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I found this thread here to be a pretty inforative and interesting read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as for accurate prophecies there are many because it seems that the future is known about and is encoded in ancient manuscripts and protected. Yet there were those who knew the contents of these ancient documents were encoded astrologically and sort of opened the door to the public.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Listen to Alex Jones last night?

Paul Craig Roberts says nuclear holocaust between Russia and the US is imminent.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah, WWIII is on. But just wait until China gets involved. They have to be getting tired of the US bankrupting the global economy.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

That is a fantastic thread brought to us by Truther. Very accurate description of current events, imo. I'm surprised it isn't jumping all over this website right now.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Yeah, WWIII is on. But just wait until China gets involved. They have to be getting tired of the US bankrupting the global economy.

It's my understanding that China gets involved due directly to the fact that it is the landmass of Greater Asia that is realized it's directly into the fire line of the solar maximum in the midst of the poleshift. Or something along those lines.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

~For What It's Worth~

"Then the Lord said unto me. The prophets prophesy lies in my name:
I sent then not, neither have i commanded them, neither spake unto them:
they prophesy unto you a false vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart
"

oh...--- > Jer 14:14

[edit on 2-9-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Let's also not forget that China is one of the wealthiest countries with tangible money, unlike the worthless paper we through around here.

That is interesting about the pole shift thing though. Where do you suppose the new pole would be?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
That is interesting about the pole shift thing though. Where do you suppose the new pole would be?

That's an intresting question actually. I've been playing with that thought for some time now. There's been statements within prophecy that sudgest places like Japan would be under water, one can assume this is a strong case for the higher tides nearer the equator.

Don't know really, however it would seem we're not in for a full reversal over a realignment. I need to get a globe in hand to look it over some time.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think what we are all missing is that the USA is actually at least for a time on the Antichrists side

For any prophecy biblically or nostradamus to be fulfilled, the antichrist would have to reign over the world for a period of years

i.e. total victory

also

How could chritianity be oppressed if it had been Nuked? Obviously there are Christians alive to greet the Messiah when he comes

so America doesn't get obliterated, it becomes oppressed, controled...

That isn't a Russia + China war, to me that sounds Internal as far as the USA is concerned

I like this Nostradamus passage

The year 1999 seven month,
From the sky will come a great King of terror:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),
Before after Mars to reign by good luck
(Century X, Quatrain 72)

Now, we are slightly off on the date,but could this be the date of the plan? Of the Campaign that Put the great King of Terror into Office GW BUSH

The Man who ochestrated 9-11

We all assumed Bin Laden but most of us believe 9-11 was an inside job

and who caused Terror all these years? fear in both America and around the world, we are on constant alert, daily warnings, invade countries, we sit on pins and needles over Russia

IF GW planned 9-11 then we are the or he is "The Great King Of Terror'

The King of the war on Terror

"From the sky to ressurect the great king of the Mongols"

We feed China Money like no tomorrow and vice versa, give them technology, let them hold the panama canal, establish bases in our ports use Mexico as a portal for goods, occupy via trade south America

and where did we come from...the atacks on 9-11 the middle east... The Skies

So we came from the skies to ressurect the great king of Terror

Now if we have a limited war with Russia or drain them, we defeated the soviet union, we are causing them to fight now...

what happens when we leave and or fight them?

What if China, Invades the Middle East

There is you king of the Mongols... and open door from afghanastan, millions of Chnese living in siberia...Afghanastan, Khazakstan, Uzbekistan, Iran if us or Isreal strikes, Iraq all defenseless....

China could simply occupy with it's numbers the middle east, all hardened anti aircraft gone, all infra structure bombed

By Us from the skies

and what happens when, they sack Moscow and we help and we are stretched thin and they decide to keep going?

What could we do? Anything, our economy owned by them our forces in tatters from fighting Russia and Iran

The Chinese come in as Allies and suprise Moscow

then what?

when they choose to continue into Europe what do we do?

There would be nothing but to, follow their demands, persecute religion in America... perhaps a few cities have been Nuked and we follow the chinese lead, they occupy through Mexico our Navy was nuked by Russian and or Iranian forces...

we capitulate, we follow their demands as Europe burns

Until... a messianic figure returns? Or we find a way to fight back or even china becomes over extended in bloody global battles, all of the above?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I think what we are all missing is that the USA is actually at least for a time on the Antichrists side

No, you're wholeheartly mistaken on that false assumption. That is if you're addressing the "antichrist" as a being of flesh and blood that is come to distroy the world. There are many "anti-christ"s. However I assume you're talking about the being and not action. If that is what you're addressing. You Are WRONG.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
WW III was known and written by Nostradamus.
The Nostradamus Code: World War III. 2006-2012

www.makara.us...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Very interesting AM.

There is a parallel Earth not far from where you sit in the deep throes of conflict. I had the opportunity to speak to one of the soldiers, for from time to time there is some bleed through, and we spoke thusly:

Me: "Don't you miss Earth?"

Him:"I keep my own personal base. Can't trust the government, they're always changing "

See, now this exchange you can chalk up to being totally fictitious. But the truth lies under the surface. What makes us special is freedom of choice.

And if you choose not to decide, you've still not made a choice.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
my view is that Albert Pike, in 1870...
laid out the outline of, and roadmap for the series of 3 world wars...

~uncanny?~
or is this a solid case of a willful manipulation of events to bring about Pikes' future vision, prediction??
see:

www.threeworldwars.com...

now, i can view the link you made in your OP...
without bias or conparison, thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The thread I mentioned earlier states that Julius Caesar was given the task to create an outline for a three world war plan to create a New World Order by the year 2033. I find this interesting because his life was ended in 44 BC. en.wikipedia.org...

So it may be that there was this plan before the so called immaculate conception of Mary, which lead to the rise of the Catholic Church and Christianity. If that is true, their may be similar plans in place right now for the New World.

Over time I imagine this has been refined, as you mentioned Albert Pike.

Very interesting indeed.

top topics

join