It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Jimmy hoffa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Was thinking about this the other day. They did testing at Giants stadium and showed no Hoffa.... Anyone have any guesses?

I heard you paint houses........

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Didn't you already ask this a few months ago? Or was that JFK again?

Someone supposedly had recently came forward saying Jimmy Hoffa was put in some barrel and was stored in some warehouse for several years. I wonder what they would have gotten for him on Ebay?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

i posted on new evidence for jfk a while ago... not jimmy hoffa

i heard that his body was brought to a mob owned meat packing plant and literally rendered into fat. the fbi believes this to be the case.. but who knows, that would suck if thats it. i hope his body is out there somewhere, and found.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure who claims the barrel story. I guess this was the iceman story? I doubt this link will work:

www.writerstoyou.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The location of Jummy Hoffa is a Fraternity Secret.......

only the members know

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

skull and bones i see... lol

i doubt it

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hate to admit this especially since it can get people in trouble but from what I was told my grandfather knew the men responsible for killing Jimmy Hoffa. My grandfather was a player in helping run the gambling and boxing illegal activities in Vegas for awhile (at least that's what people have told me). Apparently his friends called him the day of Jimmy Hoffa's dissapearence insinuating they were going to off him.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Back in the 70's when I designed concrete form work for cast in place construction, I got a kick out of drawing a little skeleton and placing him in the foundation concrete with a note that said. " Jimmy Hoffa by contractor."

People disappear every day. Where do they all go to? They cannot all be under Giants Stadium.

It is such a shame that people put so much effort into pursuing the gangster lifestyle. I know that gangsters don't see it that way. They see the honest citizen as some kind of schmuck or patsy. But it seems that the folks who rise to the top in the mob world would be just as successful and rich by applying the same amount of effort into a legal profession.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am getting he is in somebodies ceiling boards. Somebody packed away the evidence in a ceiling.

Jake Ford is the name I got.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I am getting he is in somebodies ceiling boards. Somebody packed away the evidence in a ceiling.

Jake Ford is the name I got.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by menguard]

I coulnd't find any Jake Ford dealership. maybe they're under a new name? Maybe Hoffa is just some evidence in some forensic box somewhere also.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Right after his disappearance, McDonald's came out with a new sandwich and called it the Quarter Pounder, but it was originally going to be called the McHoffa !

Humm, do want fries with that ??

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Goradd

skull and bones i see... lol

i doubt it

Who said the fraternity was Skull and Bones?

you have to go to Yale to be in skull and bones...and Jimmy Hoffa did not go to Yale!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

It was more of a joke, thats all. I think frats/secrets, I think of skull and bones

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
jimmy hoffa's body is stored in the YALE SKULL AND BONES TOMB, i have been investigating the SKULL AND BONES SECRET SOCIETY AND had someone reveal to me that they have his body in the tomb

new topics

top topics

join