It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*8-25-08* - Alex Jones visits the FEMA camp (for unruly citizens) at the DNC. Classic!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

I love when Alex asks the officer why the camp was being kept a secret and the officer stop talking to him (at least on camera).

A glimpse into the future of "freedom".

Peace

Edit to add: Part 4 audio cuts out about half-way through which is a bit frustrating.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That's some classic Alex.

They must shoot 10 hrs for every hour they get edited.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It takes a special man to rockt the pocket T. He's a man of the people and creative and hooked on anger. Good dude over all as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How do we know just what the real intent of these facilities are?
Is it possible that they are for more than what Alex thinks? Could they also be preparing for a catastrophe and these will be the housing for survivors?

Another point to be considered is that those coolers are simply convertible, and since the facility is located at the base of the Rocky mountains, it would be a lot more comfortable in the summer than in the dead of winter should they be filled with prisoners.

Is it possible that the coolers are there for the facilitators only? To make construction more contractor friendly?

Did Alex ever estimate how many prisoners these will contain? And what of the other facilities used during the past prisoner of war situations he talked about in the first video? People want proof, they need to see evidence like this, yet it is a toss up for the G.P. to accept the idea (so long as they can remain in denial personally) and the reality which kept secret all of atrocities of the past as they unfolded.

Never before have I seen Alex so worried and stressed out. He kept rambling about the same thing over and over like a talisman, about his using of a live feed. If the shadow Government has as much power as Alex wants people to believe, (and I have no doubt) then he is likely to end up in a situation where they take control of his communications and then shoot him with no cameras left to tell the story of his end.

I am off to google "Sure Cool" and see what I come up with...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OMG, what a trip. This is what nightmares are made of.

They are manned and ready to be "used"...I foresee something terrible in our future.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well try as I may I could not find Sure Cool. Big refrigeration trucks, and no way to find on google?

Anyone in the Co. area know of this company?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG is that you in your Avie? If so wow, very very beautiful picture.

Yes it is deplorable that men 'man' these barbaric outposts. What kind of person can comply with this level of sneakiness?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is me, *sigh* years ago, i have to confess.
Thank you.

I beleive in my heart the only people willing to work these camps have been electroshocked with thousands of volts. Its the only way. If you checked i think it was that second one, that man standing by the door, whom Alex kept asking, "So what do you think of this prison:" over and over again...that man was obviously either very stupid or completely out of it.

This is so barbaric i cant deal with it.

Over and out for now.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well it would be pretty difficult to deny the existence of these internment camps now, there is live video proof right in front of your face.

I just get the feeling that these things are not being designed just for political protesters at the DNC. There is a purpose much more sinister and severe at work here.

Sort of sad when the biggest and most imposing threat to our livelihood and well being as citizens is our own rogue, psychotic government.

Even sadder that we tax payers are the ones who have financed our own demise. We paid for that facility to be put there.

If that don't make you a little bit sick to your stomach I dont know what would

Welcome to 1984

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmm, what I find very interesting is that part 4 is "no longer available". Anyone know what was in that part?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

It doesnt work for me either.

I think i've seen enough though.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Excellent video, I think he really could be on to a good thing with those live feeds, the fact that the police are on to it as well, they dont know what to do! It is a great weapon to have and we will see more and more actual great eye opening videos like this in the future!
In your face NWO
Now the questions lies will people bother watching them

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones is streaming live feed from Denver on his site www.prisonplanet.com... the video is top right "justin.tv" If anyone has an interest.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For a clue to what is behind those things there's Jim Marrs' new book, Rise of the 4th Reich.

I think it's pretty evident where this will go if it is not nipped in the bud.

They mentioned microwave guns in one of the videos, I can only imagine what those things will do to someone's dna...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Oh the microwave guns are'nt that bad, they just make it feel like there's a fire all over your body, plus it will kill people who have pace makers

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting good videos.
Who exactly do they plan on putting in that warehouse?
Anyone specific?And why did they keep it a secret?
Why does part 4 say this.
This video has been removed by the user.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've heard of the microwave guns he referred to.

I thought these videos were very interesting. I especially like the buses with reinforced bared windows. Top that off with SWAT being there?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So what type of people do you think will be put into the camps? Like protestors? Personally I'm not a violent person. Will I be thrown in there?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.mogulus.com...

Live Video of the protest... good stuff. Camera is just outside the Convention Center.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join