It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diebold comes clean, admits voting machines are faulty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In the late1950's, I went to a school in Brooklyn to vote. When the greeter, who wore a Democrat pin, heard my Irish name, she said, "he is one of us". When I entered the voting booth, intending to vote the Conservative line, the lever would not work. The only lever that would work was the Democratic one. I did not vote at all. This means votes could be controlled from outside the booth.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I used to work for diebold, only not making the voting machines .
The atm machines have a few flaws also.Youd be upset if you knew what i know about those programs in em.
If I get tracked down somehow Im sure ill pay for evan mentioning this....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ill probably somehow reap ill will from diebold for speaking the truth here,
but it needs to be said.
I USED to work for the company, and if you think the voting machines software is full of flaws then you will be out raged if i told you about their
ATM machines that are shipped out all over the world.
The encription codes and soft ware are basic.
Thats all ill say.....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by usetobelieve3

I would think that the more basic a program is, the more likely it is to work. Which would be the point for ATMs.

If there is a major and complex system of commands that is accessed everytime someone wanted to withdraw money, then there would be a higher liklihood of people having issues...which is counterintuitive to the entire concept.

So where are the flaws coming from?

Voting machines should be easier, as they are merely taking input and sending it.

The voting process is a scam and if they are citing programming issues than those issues are stemming from additional programming that is not in the best interest of the people.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think this confirmation on diebold...
fits right in with the long list of "incompetencies" and "coincidences"
we have been sold/subjected-to since Bush-&-Company came on to the scene in 2000

What do you think the odds are that out of 50 states, the decision comes down to the brother's state (jeb bush -governor of florida)

...and what are the chances that of all the families in the world the Bush family would be the coziest with the Bin Ladens of Saudi Arabia... remember the "black-sheep" of the family, Osama the mastermind behind 911, you know the guy we still "can't" find.

comb through the details of 9/11 the day
and review the tactics used to sell congress the invasion of iraq
and you will see the list grows by leaps and bounds

So it would be naive to look at this one issue with the voting machines as an isolated event.

Step back for a moment and take it all in... every ugly fishy detail
every so-called "mishap", "screw-up" & "cowinkadink" for the past 8 years
a big picture should emerge...
and what do you see?

This is the question we should be asking ourselves.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join