It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final warning: A History of the New World Order by David Rivera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Scribd link

Its not often you find me within the NWO forum, but I thought that this deserved a good exposure here on ATS.

Scribd is a place where people put their published or unpublished works up for the world at large to share, and this man has done so.

I strongly, strongly urge you to read through his work if you have time, or just book mark it and keep going back till you have finished it.

To sum it up, it is nearly 22 years of contiued research and gathering NWO materials, quotes, papers, articles and formed into a coherent well thought out piece of work. It will lay it bare to even the most ardent 'there is no NWO' skeptic.

Thsi cut screen is from the main text, and its the authors work. I added it here because I felt that it was an answer to one of those questions; would US troops fire upon US citizens. The answer may make you think twice about those 'good old boys' in US Marine Uniforms.

Author; David Rivera, History of the New world order.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good post, anyone doubting that the Illuminati exists should check this out - it's ridiculous how many people deny and ignore the facts

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just the very things that he lists at the start of the document, ranging from 'NWO' quotes from the very earliest part of 1900's...

A skeptic cannot read through this and say 'well its all amde up' because if you take it, go into google and find alot of the documents and evidence he uses... It really is very, very eye opening.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hey Dan Tanna, Thank you for posting this. I always wondered what percent of the military would blindly follow government orders no matter how insane the orders were. Now we have an idea of what to expect. Hopefully the ones that said they would stand against US citizens will have a change of heart when the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hey Dan Tanna, Thank you for posting this. I always wondered what percent of the military would blindly follow government orders no matter how insane the orders were. Now we have an idea of what to expect. Hopefully the ones that said they would stand against US citizens will have a change of heart when the SHTF.

You had better hope so, because here in the Uk they know different. The Reserves cannot be used against people on mainland UK, BUT regular units can. Why? Reserve units have a greater connection to people as they have daily lives in the 'civvie world'.

david has got together some fine evidence, well worth the read.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I read (most of) his book, and it sounds convincing. He is a religious man but doesn't let his faith get through the entire text, even questioning his own beliefs.

All he says makes sense, I wish he had sound proof on that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Where does he get his facts? I've read a good portion of it and a lot of it is lacking any footnotes. Where does he get the Rothschild-Illuminati connection??
edit on 7-5-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join