It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Alabama man wants Russia out of Georgia Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is so hilarious. I wanted to snip the story, but my town here is so small that only the big headlines of our newspaper are posted on the papers website, but i'm e-mailing them to try and get it sent to me by request. On the editorial page yesterday, they asked 5 local residents their opinion of the situation in Georgia. One man said "Well I don't see why there isn't more awareness on this, I mean it really scares me, Georgia is right next door. It's only a matter of time before they send their tanks to Alabama too." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh me, it's sad and funny at the same time. I like small town life, but sometimes i feel like such a Rube living here.
i wonder how many Americans could even find Georgia on a map?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hahahaha....next thing you know there will be a regiment of Alabama Regulators crossing the border over into Georgia with rifles in hand.

"We gotta stop em Ruskies from takin' Hotlanta!!"

That is awesome

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is horrible that we have dumb individuals like that in our country.. But.. We all need comic relief from time to time :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My ex-husbands new girlfriend thought they were talking about Georgia in the US as well, but the really disturbing thing is that her reaction to this "invasion on U.S. soil" was "huh, that's interesting". REALLY, this is a persons reaction to an attack on U.S. soil? Or just a dumb blondes reaction. No offense to blondes. I am sure you aren't ALL like that.

For the record this is a very true story!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I regret to inform the guy that it is already too late.

It seems that they haven't covered Freebird yet, so there is some hope left.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Howling with laughter

I get these images in my head with some of these people breaking out their guns from their sheds and barricading themselves in their house waiting.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ah, yes... American doesn't hide it crazy uncles in the basement anymore. We parade their uniqueness up and down Main St. for the world to see!

At least this guy knows enough about geography to locate Georgia on a U.S. map. Maybe.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

join