It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, in the next few short years, will come down upon the nation of Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Now America says they will put “missiles” into Poland and keep them under U.S. control. What do you suppose Putin will do about this? He will never stand for it. This deliberate provoking of the Russian Bear does have an objective and Zionist Israel and America are right in the middle of it.

Now the Russian Bear is fully awake, and has found proof that the West was perfectly willing to sacrifice her to the wolves. Putin will never again be “friends” with G.W. Bush or the Americans. We have now created the ENEMY NEEDED FOR THE RUSSIAN INVASION OF NOT ONLY ISRAEL, BUT ALSO HER ATTACK UPON AMERICA.

Russia and her northern allies need GEORGIA and TURKEY FOR THEIR ROUTE DOWN TO ATTACK ISRAEL! Now if you were a Russian military advisor, you would, if you had any brains left, say to yourself, “hmmmm, Israel has a protector, and this protector could give us a lot of trouble. Let’s take them out.” And then you attack, and by attacking America, you eliminate the only possible protector of Israel in the world.

The HOOKS HAVE BEEN SET, AND NOW RUSSIA, IN THE NEXT FEW SHORT YEARS, WILL COME DOWN UPON THE NATION OF ISRAEL AND IN THE PROCESS WILL TOTALLY WIPE OUT THE UNITED STATES. Don’t think so? Just wait, you will see it come to pass.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by savetimerushonline]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Quick Questions.

If this was true, what would be the underlying motivations for Russia's assault on Israel?

Is it Anti-Zionist? Anti-Semetic? Or perhaps purely to do with politics and economics?

How would Russia benefit from attacking Israel?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There are a few pretty big holes in your strategy.

How will russia attack Israel with the whole US army in the middle east?
How will russia attack Israel in the first place? Israeli soldiers and weapons are as a rule, better than the russian equivalents.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Not hard to move in small portable low rad/yieldnukes and blow critical stuff sky high. No one has really seen proper tech from any super power in action, they keep the best stuff hidden. Who knows russia could have some funky antigrav stealth plasma weapon stuff or something like that.. Sci fi even haha? The States for sure do.

In closing - anything could possibly happen. We really don't know at this moment.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This sounds much like the plot from the first of the Left Behind series of books. I'm pretty sure it was Russia that launched an attack on Israel, though I cannot remember the reason. The series is a fictitious version of what could happen if Biblical prophesy (i.e. the rapture, tribulation, 7 years of peace, etc.) were real.

However, let's assume for a moment that these prophesies are legitimate. There are people who want nothing more than to see an attack like this happen. I believe they are called Christian Zionists. They actually want to see events take place that act to progress the world to the time when Christ establishes a kingdom on Earth.

I think if Israel gets attacked, the world is going to be FUBAR for a long time. The retribution for such an attack will be swift and severe. Who knows how much of our world would remain afterward, how many people would still be alive, and how much of the land would be livable. Not a pleasant thing to think about.

new topics

top topics

join