It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ULTRA HOT ... Ron Suskind - Congressman Conyers - and Bush to Face His War Crimes - Trial and execut

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Anyone got a copy of the letter by chance?

From what I can get Ha bush (Iraqi intelligence director) signed the letter for $5million that basically said Sadam bought uranium from Alquaeda, and its presumed that this letter was given to George Tenet to execute within the CIA from the white house.

George Tenet denies the whole thing "to the best of his recollection" he doesn't remember... yeah right

I wouldn't doubt that Tenet was paid to execute this as well, funny thing is Bush promoted him to CIA director, presidents shouldn't even be allowed to do that,we need to have more checks on the CIA to stop things like this from happening.

Ron Siskind seems to have done his research on this for sure. I like that Siskind points out how much the Bush admin classifies, like he says pretty much everything. He says we need a commission that says this doesn't need to be classified which is a really good idea.

Conyers says this needs to be investigated and reported on by the mainstream media.. yeah good luck with that.

Hopefully congress will be able to get this declassified.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Sorry guy - I’d love to read what you’ve written, maybe even go see the video - but your mushroom cloud avatar is just so bleeding offensive to me I have to turn you off. Bye Bye.

...Never, ever, look back... (me)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Regardless of what side of this issue a person is on, could you really consider it a trial, if the outcome [execution] has already been decided?

That's what is implied by your thread title anyway. I cannot watch the first video, being out of the U.S. I didn't hear anyone mention execution in the second.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hate to tell you, but Congress can not impose any penalty other than the removal of a President from office. Any "investigation" they may want to do will come far too late to do an damn thing to anyone.

Ron Suskind is an idiot, who is constantly trying to "get Bush". he has about as much relevance as a crushed beetle in my garden.

Congressman Conyersd also has no relevance. he hates all white people, and he is not a source of any influence at all.

Get oof it folks, your hatred of Bush only hurts YOU.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If I remember correctly he bought a few hundred acres which equals a few square miles of land. Also he has w few detactments of military occupying the "estate", which again is absurb abuse of political power.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theability If I Remember Correctly, Bush Bought Somewhere Between A 100,000-120.000 Acres Of Land Somewhere In Paraguay. And Your Right , He Will Have Blackwater, C.I.A. , Etc. To Keep His Ass Protected, All On The Taxpayers Dime ! And I Recall Someone Saying That Chaney Bought A Large Compound In Dubai ? Figures About Right , The Snakes Will Head For A Secure Compound In Some Other Country When The Truth Finally Comes Out .If It Ever Does !

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey check out this paragraph...
"While recounting his tale, Suskind has accused the Agency of violating the National Security Act. That basic law specifically prohibits covert actions “intended to influence United States political processes, public opinion, policies, or media.” CIA knows and respects the legal framework within which our democracy conducts intelligence activities. To state what should be obvious, it is not the policy or practice of this Agency to violate American law. "

CIA official response to suskinds book: Do you notice something odd about the last two words..? American Law ... care to show the American Law please...
cuz, I have never heard of it.

Source:
www.editorandpublisher.com...

I dont know maybe Pinky Has a Axe to Grind:
what do you think>?
video.google.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah almost sounds like something a foreign country would say.. American law

What I found most interesting about all of this is the fact the Bush classifies freking everything making it almost impossible for the justice department to actually dig out any true scandals. The executive branch is not legally allowed to classify things that are not considered national emergency events. None the less, the Bush administration holds the record for the most classified events in U.S. history.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

Innuendo and gossip! Put up the proof of these statements or admit that you are simply venting your bias. There is way too much of this kind of behavior an ATS.

Verifiable facts people, verifiable facts! Cogent arguments and critical thinking are what make for useful dialogue.

A thinking American.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hate to tell you but, I already covered this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Who cares if you covered it or not?

BTW, I'm not your friend, so nuke that crap.

Thanks. Bye.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I heard rumors of similar a couple years ago. You can't prosecute a sitting president or something like that so that may be why impeachment was shelved. Our country was founded by those who would not suffer tyranny unanswered. Careful which side you line up with. Me, I am with WE.

WE THE PEOPLE

Wave that flag!

Impeachment is the process in which the congress decides wether or not to prosecute the president for crimes committed while in office, so that is not why impeachment was shelved.

But to the point, that video is a crock. Not one shred of evidence presented and there probably never will be. and no, I am not a Bush supporter.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DingleberrySmurf
Actually, if you look at U.N. documents, no U.S. citizen can be prosecuted for war crimes in the Hague. As with many U.N. resolutions, the U.S. never signed-on. That doesn't mean that they can't be prosecuted in the U.S. for war crimes, just not in the Hague.

It's even worse....

U.S. President George Bush today signed into law the American Servicemembers Protection Act of 2002, which is intended to intimidate countries that ratify the treaty for the International Criminal Court (ICC). The new law authorizes the use of military force to liberate any American or citizen of a U.S.-allied country being held by the court, which is located in The Hague.

source

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ummm, is it just me or they are blocking this google.video?

I'm in Canada, when trying to view this video it says " this video is only viewable to US". I've NEVER seen any video being blocked like this!

Wow... guess they don't want the world to know that some good Americans are trying to get their country back, what a shame.... they can try to sencor as much as they want, the world KNOWS what is going on, more then majority of the amercians, this just proves it!!!

Fight for your RIGHT, get your country back from these true terrorists!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hey ma look! more publicity stunts!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Look -- I'm a fortune teller, I see two roads - and we are currently at the Y
Bush wants us to go left and well the American People always drive on the right. -- Crimes have been committed -- horrible crimes against you name it -- and well we are not even rounding second base yet.

We do not have rights -- they did away with that whole notion.
we are too apathetic to get back one town must less a whole nation .. get real.

But show me a leader to follow with a real American Vision and I will show you there is more than 100 ways to skin a cat... why choose the obvious path.
and fight fire with fire... you fight fire with water... you fight aggression with peace ... it the whole ying and yang... and the video camera is the Judge. and will be illegal shortly. just watch and see -- you apathetic Americans.. lazy sacks of doo..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

hmmm........

I'm afraid that your right

but don't expect most of the Americans on this page to admit that

.....Well, maybe some

but there are to many Bush advocates on this page for my taste

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by Dr Love

If I remember correctly he bought a few hundred acres which equals a few square miles of land. Also he has w few detactments of military occupying the "estate", which again is absurb abuse of political power.....

No, he bought at least 100,000 acres. An acre, if I remember correctly, is 640 feet by 640 feet. It is located in Paraguay, over one of the world's largest aquafiers (sp?). I don't think Paraguay has an extradition treaty with the United States.

All of that is from memory, so don't quote me on it without looking it up.

Oh, and can someone give me a brief synopsis of the video? I don't have an hour to waste.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join