It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, Yes or No??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My question to the wole world:

If what they said is true then you have to pretty deep into the Georgia woods to discover this Bigfoot, in my opinion perhaps as far as 30 or 40 miles into undiscovered country.

Now tell me, did they carry a 500 pound carcuss 30 or 40 miles with just a couple of people????

Maybe, but that takes a week or two, you cant just do that in days, especially not in dense woods, not even with an ATV vehicle or a truck, there is no way you can get any type of vehicle into dense woods like that!!

Anyone wanna tell me I'm wrong, then go ahead!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with "no" considering the DNA analysis of this "find" came back as part human, part possum. At least they could've used monkey parts to maybe draw out the hoax a little longer, but possum?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anachryon
I'm gonna have to go with "no" considering the DNA analysis of this "find" came back as part human, part possum. At least they could've used monkey parts to maybe draw out the hoax a little longer, but possum?

Dude, with all due respect, but forget about the DNA stuff, I'm only talking about logistics.

How are you gonna get a 500 lb animal, dead or alive, 30 or 40 miles out of
the dense woods within a matter of a week or two???

Please tell me how you plan to do that, please?????!!!!!

PLAN 1: Use an ATV vehicle, that will work in some dense bushes, but not all
RESULT: Endless struggles, with countless problems leading to perhaps the Bigfoot out of the woods in 3 weeks, and no less!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Well, dude, I have a simple answer to the question.
You're not, not without mechanical assistance.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well, dude, I have a simple answer to the question.
You're not, not without mechanical assistance.

OK, but what kinda "mechanical assistance" are we talking about?????

And how did they manouvre through that dense forrest??????
Cause thats awful dense, and surely their ATV vehicle wasnt equipped for all that, was it????!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Mechanical assistance = vehicle, crane, towrope, etc.

They didn't maneuver it through the forest because they didn't bring anything out of the forest save for perhaps a lame moneymaking/internet fame scheme.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

if they find a Nessie carcass and find seaweed DNA in the body's entrails are you going to say that the corpse is a giant seaweed dummy sculpture?

or are you going to think, just for a moment, and say, well maybe the creature was eating seaweed.
or maybe it had picked up seaweed on it's body along it's recent time spent in it's environment.

-

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I would expect to find a source of DNA to explain Nessie itself. If one sample from "Nessie" was human DNA and the other seaweed, I would not be convinced of Nessie's existence nor should anyone else.

If these jokesters allow for independent DNA and/or necropsy testing, then I might change my tune. As things stand, someone was just looking to drum up publicity to sell some books and/or "Bigfoot tours."

new topics

top topics

join