It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valley of Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A plan to connect the Red Sea and the Dead sea.
Revitalizing the area of South Israel.
Wiki

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a dream!
Sounds nice.
Good luck with all that.
I am not so optimistic.
I would try starting small.
I think that area has already been targeted by bombers.
All they need is a big police state control grid.
There is already a place like that that occurs naturally.
Its called Iraq.
Funny how that place is now all full of depleted uranium.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Your right!
I think it's rather futile and premature, given the prophesy in Zechariah

blueletterbible
about the Messiah splitting the Mount in half and waters flowing from the east to the west.

Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south............

Zec 14:8 ΒΆ And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

I was watching a show about the wall in Israel today and how the Palestinian unemployment rate is 60% because of it.
When the Church in Bethlehem was held hostage by the Israeli army, the conclusion was mixed, because of the fight between The catholic church, the Greek orthodox and the Israelis.

new topics

join