It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DATS Online Dance Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
OK this is the deal, I need you to spread the word... I am having a contest at DATS this Friday.

The rules are simple, you must find or make a dance video and post it. Don't post on this thread, post on the DATS thread.. here... www.belowtopsecret.com... It must NOT be posted before 6 pm on Friday or you will be disqualified, and it closes at 4 am, I will check the time it was posted. You may enter as many times as you want. No filth, or nudity allowed.

I don't care if it is a video of you, or something, or someone off of youtube. Just make sure its good. Originality will be a big plus, as always. Being as we are a Pub it must be fun. It can be serious, or funny, or scary, I don't care as long as we enjoy it.

There will be a prize for the big winner. I haven't decided what yet but I will make it a good one for you, and it will be a REAL prize, I am thinking a DATS poster. I will mail it to you. I will be checking right away to see if I can give you points of mine own. I am thinking 5000, but will be checking right away. It will be that plus a prize I will be sending you. As soon as I can get this confirmed I will post a note so you know.

So get busy and make the whole thing fun... Search, create, and I am giving a free drink to anyone who enters the contest!!!:w:

There will be three judges, but I am not going to say who. The winner will be announced before the following Friday, which is August 22.

:w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w::w:

Mod edit: image code resized to fit page

[edit on 8/15/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
this is going to be fun... I am going to post the best dance video known to man. I just might win... good idea Zaim. The poster you made almost made my eye balls burst... It's got colors that pop for sure. Nicely done.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This has been confirmed today... there will be a 5000 point prize for the best dance video posted !!! So get busy already!!! And have FUN!!
:w:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am going to give people a run for their money... my targets are set on the 5000 points. You all better hit it hard, because I am aiming to win.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Tomorrow night at 6 pm we are starting the DATS contest. All you have to do is post a dance video that you think is the best. Thats it!! The best video is going to be picked out by three judges from ATS. The winner will receive 5000 points, plus another prize that will be mailed to them.

So join the fun, it will be busy tomorrow. The contest will run from 6 pm to 4 am. Party on..

:w::w::w:

mod edit: too many smileys having too much fun

[edit on 8/15/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Lets get busy and have fun... yeah, boogie down.. dance the night away... do a little dance...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The winners are in...

Third place went to...The One Eyed Prophet

Second place went to... Azador

And the first place winner was...

GIVENMAY...

thank you all for taking the time to enter...

new topics

top topics

join