It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says Offensive Ends in Georgia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
i agree with some of your points but to clarify my opinion, i don't think Georgia will "fall" as you say, and the region(not in Georgia) will become destabilized. period

It is only a matter of time. Georgia will politically crumble from the sight of things. As for the region, if you consider them part of the middle east its been unstable. If you dont consider them part of that region, then you consider them part of the russian satellites which are also unstable given the rise of the new russian empire.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Listen I respect your opinion, but can we move on? At this point allot of what will happen geopolitically will be decided through world opinion, and the UN. I guarantee(fingers crossed) Georgia will not "fall" and other countries will not be "destabilized " anymore than they are, but yes, i agree the leadership of Georgia could be at stake,but US/NATO have a much stronger foot hold in the region than you may think. Every one here on ATS has been mind boggled at the amount of dis info and propaganda by both Russia and Georgia. I won't pretend i know any better
now back to my crystal ball

new topics

<< 1   >>

join