It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missle launched when 2nd plane hit wtc south tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have been looking at all video of this.. and this is the clearest pic I can find of this supposedly missle firing through the building... is there any reports of someone finding a missle housing say about 4 - 5 blocks away...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't think we were told the truth about that day. But this isn't helping the truth come out. If it it was a missle, why did it go all the way through the building, and then fizz out and fall? It looks like it was a part of the plane. The planes hit the buildings and had a bunch of fuel in them causing the fireball explosions. That much seems to be fact. What heppend after that is where it kind of gets fuzzy.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
well your adding to the facts. we dont know if it fizzled and fell.
I do know that is white smoke and it is zipping faster than the explosion.
its small, leaves a narrow white smoke trail.
and no detail too small will be overlooked.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

there is a video of this on youtube. I have seen it before and the original idea was it was a missle or something because of the white smoke. But I think the general idea was that it is just a piece of the plane. I would be more concerned with seeing pictures of flight 77 hitting the pentagon, or flight 93 wreckage. Or a solid reason for building 7 falling. Not to even mention the reason the buildings both fell identicaly for the most part, but were hit on different floors at different angles. There are too many things to worry about before looking for a needle in a haystack in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
first of all, I am of the camp that a beer can can not cut through steel gurters. but my friend rightfully pointed out to me that the sub structure is titainum which is harder and stronger than steel adding momentum brings the possiblity of a beer can cutting through steel... and then you see the object zipping faster than the explosion..?.. now a missle is designed to penetrate hardend steel. and since the object did not have time to smolter, how did it ignight and take off like a missle.. if it werent a missle. thats the ponderance that I seek.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I have been looking at all video of this.. and this is the clearest pic I can find of this supposedly missle firing through the building... is there any reports of someone finding a missle housing say about 4 - 5 blocks away...

There were reports of a missile being fired from the Woolworth building.

There is also a photo of damage to the top of the Woolworth building.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have two rhetorical questions for you loons. Why would a freaking 100 Ton Missile loaded with jet fuel need to fire another puny missile into the building?

What missile is carried on a B-767 airliner?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
I have two rhetorical questions for you loons. Why would a freaking 100 Ton Missile loaded with jet fuel need to fire another puny missile into the building?

What missile is carried on a B-767 airliner?

Who said anything about the plane firing the missile? We were talking about the reports of a missile being fired from the Woolworth building.

But to answer your dumb questions.
1. To make sue the buidling would coms done. The buildings would have survived the planes impacts.

2. I have already shown photos that airliners and civilian planes can carry pods and weapons.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 13-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

join