It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion for the 11th puzzle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
From the sound/music angle, without rotating anything, these could be notes for a 4-string bass. I wrote it into Finale Notepad (assuming standard EADG tuning), and the first 2 measures had some promise, but after that it went a little whacky and didn't make much musical sense. In case anybody's interested, here are the notes for each part of the puzzle:

1. Bb/F/Bb
2. G/F/Bb
3. A/C/A
4. A/Db
5. A
6. C/Bb/F/C
7. G/C/Bb
8. Db/C
9. D
10. E+F/C/Bb

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I was thinking that part of the anwser was in either the question or the anwsers for each and every puzzle. That of course is not all.

Each puzzle had a pattern that everyone had to overcome... So looking at the variance between each one might also be part of the puzzle.

Im not sure though because ATS made a disclosure that everybody was welcome to solve the puzzle but they needed to make an account etc etc... So i am confused but I KNOW there is relevance to each puzzle

i also noticed that some were longer then others but they were not necceassaringly equal. Thats why im not even getting involved. I had a lot of ideas for the other puzzles and posted them but nobody mentioned my ideas helping so... my method must not be too good. I do know that what I came up with 4 times was close but I only came up with a lot of it because of IAN and benevolent and 3 other people... i think you were one of them deaf. but anyways

STAY SHARP!! Its the last one

Ironic that the puzzles breaks through on the night that OBAMA announces his VP.

IF HE uses Hillary then ATS is part of the BILDERBERG GROUP!
lol

atleast I think it will be solved tonight. We got a lot of smart people in here.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

One of the contributors was wintermute btw

Wintermute does any of it relate to the alfagio olphagio or whatever frequencys that are supposed to help humans heal and stuff?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Can we make a list of the conspiracies we have seen through this game, maybe somehow the answer is tied into the past ones in some type of overall something

Although it might be worth recapping stuff here, don't forget about the tinwiki.org article. I've included all the puzzles (from the pregame and the official game) along with links to screenshots, solutions, thread id's and names, etc...

link is in my sig

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Wintermute

Wintermute does any of it relate to the alfagio olphagio or whatever frequencys that are supposed to help humans heal and stuff?

I'm not really sure what that is.

Let me look into that and I'll get back to you.

EDIT to add:

After a small amount of research, I couldn't find anything about these alfagio frequencies. I found a site about AlphaGeo frequencies, but this was some sort of geological radar device that looked like one of those Roomba vacuum cleaners, attached by a leash to some dude's waist. Good times.

Also, in looking stuff up about healing frequencies, I discovered 2 things. 1) New-agers are very bad at web design. And 2) Apparently, there's some speculation that a cat's purr is able to increase the healing process for bones. Interesting stuff.

But anyway, back on topic. I'm still completely and utterly lost. I'll pop back in if I think of anything else.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Wintermute]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well if they're musical notes then sorry I can't help you

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
THIS IS A SUMMARY OF THE PUZZLE EVENT

Puzzle 1 Colored Dots

Anwser: mario scaramella
(Consumed sushi alongside Litvinenko)

THREAD 234457

Anwser: alexandr voronin
(Swedish divers searching Estonia must locate suitcase owner)

THREAD 74382

Anwser William One Sac
(subversive? exploree? east?from gothamlocating? event? named? after? place? southweut? from? same?)

THREAD 203038

Awnser: van allen radiation belt

THREAD 178507

Anwser: HAARP
(Extreme Northern Installation Influences Nature)

THREAD 3851

Anwser: Dulce Base
(Secret Experiments Assembly Mutilations Genetics Confrontation)

THREAD 264651

Anwser: agm-129 advanced cruise missiles
wuclear sextqmst mistakenly departed quintuplet arrived conspiracy started

THREAD 302187

Anwser: counterfeit cisco routers
(counterfeit backdoor stealthily installed throughout gevernment)

THREAD 350381

Anwser: invention of islamic terrorism
(MUDQAHADEEN CIACONNECTION EONSIDERED IMPORTANT REGARDING REAL NINEELEVEN CONSPIRACY THEORIES)

THREAD 314984

Anwser:disputed mysterious cell phone photographer captured denied object hovering above tarmac
(dis pey ted mehs tear e uhs sel fone foe tog rougher kap churd de nyghd ob gyect huv ur eng uh buv tar mack)

THREAD 236709

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is the idea i was looking for WinterMute

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:

But there arent enough frequencys for it to make sense so nvm

lol and i cant remember worth a flip apparently

It was Solfeggio.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a pattern to this....

3 3 3 2 1 4 3 2 1 3

Will look for some similarities

I noted that each puzzle had the number in the thread except 4 and 8

It very well could be irrelevant im just looking for patterns.

I DID ANOTHER PATTERN SEARCH... Counted the box's in numbers of 20... very interesting i found 2012 A LOT!!! anyways it goes like this

(7,11).20, 12

2012 Only appeared to be in the second grouping

I noticed that the last group however had something interesting... 7 - 11 are lucky numbers... and associated with 2012? Interesting!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've been looking at shift between like groups of grids. In the first two sets, only the first missing square is moved (from position 2 to 19) a difference of 17 places or the letter Q or J depending on layout.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Erased info due to lacking info.... Sry

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

(7,11).20, 12

Whoops i messed up... its 2 11 2

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just now for the first time read the WHOLE 3 pages
i feel ashamed

Anyways SOS came up with the idea of what I did with the 2, 11,2 thing and so forth. So i will give him credit for that altho i hadnt yet read it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's nice to see an explosion of ideas, hopefully we'll be able to solve this puzzle by the end of the weekend. I've been looking at the images blown up in photoshop to see if it helps. I thought maybe if I squint my eyes I'd start seeing letters form. I also checked for info hidden in the image files but no luck. I'm currently trying some math stuff(I wrote a little program in java, my brain is too tired), will let everyone know if anything turns up.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Things to do:

- Figure out what 'solving the glyph' means in this puzzle (an "advantage upon final question")
- Solve the dots puzzle
- Determine how the first-step encoding in the color bar puzzle was supposed to work

IMO, at this point, the simplest explanation of the drastically different last-two-word encoding of the color-bar puzzle indicates a flaw in the initial puzzle design. Given that, the 'slippage' we've noticed in cipher encoding is best explained as a mistake, or distraction, rather than a clue. I've learned how easy it is to type ">26" instead of ">=26", myself! So, prove me wrong by showing the correct first-stage decoding of puzzle #4.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well clue #1 just appeared.

The filename is clue-11-001

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Ah yes, a clue!

A most interesting dot.

Puzzle #11 and clue number 001. Good thing they left enough digits for clues(001-999).

This could take a while.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Well it's 13x16 gif. It's inverted as some of us have already suspected in the beginning.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow, a 'clue'.

The image is 13 pixels wide, 16 pixels tall. It's entirely black, except for 4 white pixels. The white pixels are indicated by the red area in the following scaled-up version:

Theory: since the left column of pixels is never used in any of the 'glyphs', this indicates the 'center' pixel of a 3x5 grid.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Based on this...

AND FINALLY IT WILL BE OBSERVED THAT THE MISSING COMPONENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT IS SEEN.

This below, is seeing what was not seen, minus that which what was previsously seen.

Interesting to note that there are 26 unseen (seen now) dots, which is precisely the number of usually seen letters in the English alphabet.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Zarniwoop]

Ah I just noticed that it was you who have inverted the gif's. Like the others said, it appears to be musical notes. I don't know if I can be of much help on the music part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join