It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Reporters are Brain Washing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was connected to this link by my son. I have know this goes on, all of us have to some degree. But these video's have a narrator explaining it for those who don't quite understand what the news media does, and more importantly how they do it.

I do believe that they communicate with more than just the words they speak. I think that they whole conspiracy is to get us to believe what 'THEY' want us to believe. With this being pounded over and over, that our ideas a not sane ones and that theirs are sane.

It's all about controlling us in our thoughts and feelings and getting us to believe in what the government wants us to believe. I believe that a vast majority of skeptics are some how tied into the government some way. That the media of the world is regulated by the government. So to think they may be using the news to get to us all is not that far fetched.

Personally I don't like the news, not because it's all bad, but because it's only part truths. If total truth was put out for us all to see, well I think it would speed up the revolution of the world... fast..

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Anyway I found these both informative and entertaining. Personally I would have tore up the news reporter, he is rude and inconsiderate. I would have confronted him right on the air. In fact it reminds me of another interview I once saw.

I think I will share this with you too, while I am here. Cause we don't see this often enough. We will not be silenced by the media attacking us, but they try. I am not a big Michael Moore fan, but kudos to him for this interview.

Part 1

Part 2

The reporter that I personally cannot stand is below... I don't like him and he is using his American Citizenship as a tool for his racism.

In case your wondering it's Lou Dobbs, and I do think he is a racist, I don't care what he says other wise. If you listen to him long enough you can tell he is.

The media does it's best to get us to believe what they want. I say give me 5 minutes with any one of these guys...
Especially Lou Dobbs.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I agree with all the stuff the guy said about Hannity and what he was doing, BUT...

I DON'T agree with his assessment of Colbert. First and foremost, Colbert does a lot of this with tongue firmly planted in cheek, as a SPOOF on the idiots such as Hannity. AND when there is someone with a good message, Colbert WILL let the message get out.

I think that guy just doesn't "get it."

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is one fact that's important in these times: the words aren't important but the deeds are as well as historical behavior.

In light of that I have to say Lou Dobbs isn't a racist but just a good actor; he has a different agenda and it's different that what he puts on CNN. Why? Look at his wife and inlaws. They're Mexican-- very much so in appearance.

My girlfriend is Hispanic and I don't excuse racist attitudes at all.

Michael Moore is misguided but seems to genuinely care about people's well being.

As for Hannity, I'd put more stock in that at this point but honestly I don't have enough information. He could have the same underlying agenda Dobbs seems to have.

As to exactly what the adgendas are I will not discuss.

join