It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok, here ya go.......

White people......... What a funny name?? We're not even white haha!

What did we do to the other races in the past?
Why are we still paying for it today?

It's funny that the people at the top created this garbage so that they could remain at the top while we argue over our petty differences (which is what they want) and bite eachother's heads off..
Or in reality, do the stare downs in the grocery stores, listen to a black dude walking down the street about how the white man is trying to hold him down.

History is there for us to learn from. Are we learning from history?? I doubt it.

We're making the same mistakes because human beings are just plain stupid.
Maybe not all but some, and the one's that are are also IGNORANT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE BUDGE.

hmmm, I wonder why we have these problems.

Please enlighten us all.

Off topic:

Venus I apologise for that remark, I was heated at the moment, and had 6 beers in me, I apologise.
However, in no way should you make a veiled threat like that. It's really not necessary.
I am sober now and came back to correc things. So I apologise for my rude remark.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by TrueLies]

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Ok, here ya go.......

It's funny that the people at the top created this garbage so that they could remain at the top while we argue over our petty differences (which is what they want) and bite eachother's heads off..
Or in reality, do the stare downs in the grocery stores, listen to a black dude walking down the street about how the white man is trying to hold him down.

History is there for us to learn from. Are we learning from history?? I doubt it.

Maybe not all but some, and the one's that are are also IGNORANT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE BUDGE.

Please enlighten us all.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This is true. Those at the top laugh while the poor scrabble and fight over the crumbs and are to stupid to see that the poor blacks and the poor whites have more in comman with each other than they do with those at the top.

It would be funny if it wasnt real.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Ok, here ya go.......

Please enlighten us all.

What the hell are you talking about?

I fyou don't know what i'm talking about don't post here.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They have to blame someone, and I think in more recent times the "White" or I like to call the Beige/Pink Dudes have benefited more, but not for the White man, they just happened to be white and benefiting.

What's funny is Race is a modern problem, Back in the Day it was more a religious thing or The controlling powers. (example Romans where better because they were Roman not cause they were white)

People do not talk about the fact that there has been slaves, people over other people. for all of time,

What about Egypt and the Jews etc.. Actually what seems to suck is the Jews have been being kept down or hated more than anyone. Eygypt and Black and well not white but lighter sking colored slaves. What about the fact that it was the rival tribes selling each other to the euros for the slaves, the actual slaves sellers where black themselves.

People need someone to blame other than themselves.

Recently the White men keep black men down. Now this really was the case for a while and there are still prejudice that effects people, but its not a racial thing(I think) as much as a monetary issue .. at least at the highest level, Don't get me wrong there's still a White guy not hiring someone cause he's black, but that guys an idiot. The rich are about money, the people who run the countries are about money and don't care about your color, which is bad and good. LOL they know race is BS, but they still want to keep all the poor down.

I personally hate it, racism sucks, and people who cant see it on a scientific level are ignorant, people look different because of climate and predators etc.

And people evolved differently when they migrated to different areas. Here's the great part, 1000 years from now all those Jack@ss in times Square "the original Black Jews" Who hate white people will be white , because of the climate they live in, and all the rednecks in Florida will be black.. Irony is Awesome

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well that seems like a quite elitist attitude to me. Aren�t we all here to learn from one another?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh, I get it now...............you are confessing your stupidity!

And BTW - be careful who you try to piss off.....it might come back to bite you in the ass

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you truely wonder why we have these problems, you need look no further than the media.

Also, the top did not create slavery, greed and selfishness did.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Well that seems like a quite elitist attitude to me. Aren�t we all here to learn from one another?

I just think it her rude nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Keep this discussion to this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

That thread is an experiment to see how mature we can all be while discussing these issues. At the moment it is going quite well. You can try to raise these points there as long as you can do it in a mature manner.

new topics

top topics

join