It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Always BORED Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is it just me but things get really boring this time of year!

Every one is with their partners, do busy with uni or just plain dull! Could be just the winter months that does it here in Melbourne.

I wonder how it is on your end? Are you finding yourself more bed then usual?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Up here they call em the dog days of Summer. In the winter months this is called cabin fever. I think this is what you got. A case of Cabin Fever.

It happens when there is less sunlight and colder temperatures. Causing you to stay indoors more often and you end up with a slight vitamin D deficiency.

If you take more iron and vitamin D this should snap you out of the doldrums. Least chemically. Even if it is cold, try and get outside for a little while each day so that you can produce some vitamin D in your system and get some exercise. This might help too.

I know that when I get bored I like to play a game or read a book.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its not that, its just the fact that NO one wants to do any thing...and every thing they want to do is just boring....sick of clubs and bars, whats next? Going crazy!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That sounds like your just getting older. Perhaps it's time to find a Significant Other, and settle down. That could be exciting in and of itself. When things look boring, think of how exciting boring would be with a spouse and child

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
sick of clubs and bars

Originally posted by whatukno
That sounds like your just getting older

Heh, nailed it.

As for bored ......... I'm so bored that if I clumsily slammed my big toe into the coffe table I would probably be giddy from something different having happened !!

top topics

join