It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh compares civil rights organizations to al-Sadr: They both 'disrupt the society.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Limbaugh compares civil rights organizations to al-Sadr: They both 'disrupt the society.'

[url=http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/07/limbaugh-compares-civil-rights-organizations-to-al-sadr-they-both-disrupt-the-society/]thinkprogress.org[/url ]

Wall Street Journal reported that Iraqi cleric Muqtada al-Sadr “intends to disarm his once-dominant Mahdi Army militia and remake it as a social-services organization.” Commenting on the article on his radio show yesterday, right-wing talker Rush Limbaugh joked that Sadr, who he calls “Mookie,” had “thrown his hands in with the left over there” and that “his boys are going to become community organizers.” Limbaugh then compared Sadr to American civil rights organizations...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Animal]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Rush:

Seriously, that’s what he’s going to do. They’re going to — social services, education, social justice. I guess Mookie’s thrown his hands in with the left over there. He’s going to throw down the weapons and start disrupting the society much like the civil rights organizations here in this country have tried to do to ours.

Yes Rush ' social services, education, and social justice' are all such dangerous areas aren't they? Nothing like Education or Social Justice to threaten the security and stability of a nation!

[url=http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/07/limbaugh-compares-civil-rights-organizations-to-al-sadr-they-both-disrupt-the-society/]thinkprogress.org[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
His following is obviously of the same mindset no?

This guy (and others like him) really are the one's disrupting society.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Guys....there is no justification for responding to anything Rush Limbaugh says.
He is a complete idiot, bigot, racist, (did I say idiot)......I have ever had the opportunity to hear.

All his listeners are equally retarded as well.
Thank you,
Grafilthy

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Like him or not, he is often the first person in the media to report on many things. He of course throws his 2 cents in even when it's not called for.
I listen to his show sometimes, but more for the world news content than the hosts opinions.

And Grafilthy... keep your retarded comments to yourself and get a life outside of the internet. You wanna express yourself then learn some manners and logic. Then perhaps you could make a statement of some meaning beyond insults.

Ya ever heard the phrase "It takes all kinds"....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

IDIOTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO. Imagine! Sadr is throwing down his guns and taking up non-violence! What a disruptive and revolutionary idea! Apparently, Conservatives only respect superior force of arms!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
Guys....there is no justification for responding to anything Rush Limbaugh says.
He is a complete idiot, bigot, racist, (did I say idiot)......I have ever had the opportunity to hear.

All his listeners are equally retarded as well.
Thank you,
Grafilthy

I can forgive him for all of those things. But you know what is much, much harder to forgive? His hypocrisy!

"Drug users should be executed", but, apparently, only if they aren't Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

"Drug users should be executed"

And YES, the hypocrisy!!!!

I haven't heard that one! I will definitely remember that!

top topics

join